• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Attendance Reward Box

410 posts in this topic

Posted

Be nice if you removed red nose from the 2nd box.  Would suck if we got yet another Red nose from the 2nd box.

2 people like this

Posted

I can't stress enough that it is mandatory to remove Rednose armor from these new boxes from a PR standpoint.  

You don't fix a perceived rigged/crooked game by offering more of the same.

Kakao/PA has had 2 days of some pretty serious goofs.  You need to go a bit above and beyond to mitigate people's perceptions.

If you don't remove Rednose armor from the new boxes, the very least you should do is let people know what the actual odds are so as to manage expectations.

7 people like this

Posted

Thank you for quick response...

And thank you for extra box...

Posted

Well, yes, it would be nice if the box we, the ones that have already opened it, would get a box that has no chance of dropping a Red Nose Armor. Just to prevent further disappointment and to basically give us something to look forward to for having to wait two more weeks.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you! Mistakes are possible, we're still human after all

Posted

Thank you for quick response...

And thank you for extra box...

I see something brown. Why the ----- you thank this icompetent company. Throw at them some more money. You Will get second Red Nose Armor anyway. Better start QQ now lol :D.

private-equity-hedge-funds-make-it-rain-

1 person likes this

Posted

PLEASE, remove any kind of chance of getting a red nose armor from the second box. I mean, could you imagine how -----ed by you would one feel for getting another red nose armor from the box?  We do not want red nose armor, anyone doesn't want it. So please, please, be kind for once.

Posted

Thank you for doing something about this. The fact that this 'defective box' basically baited people to log in every day thinking they had a chance at that is pretty deceptive as a company, just sayin'.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why don't you just run a script that gives everybody the box already? you gave everybody a second karmasilve buff regardless of how far in they were. I mean, I appreciate the second box, just really sucks to have to wait another 2 weeks to get it.

because not everybody has the achivment yet, people who havent loged in for 30 days will also get it.

Posted

So another free rednose on 2nd November >:)

Thanks <3

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

PLEASE, remove any kind of chance of getting a red nose armor from the second box. I mean, could you imagine how -----ed by you would one feel for getting another red nose armor from the box?  We do not want red nose armor, anyone doesn't want it. So please, please, be kind for once.

That's what I don't get.  This post encapsulates why weighted RNG rewards just don't fly in our cultures.

If your goal is to show your gratitude or contrition (GM boxes) to your player base, why would you weight the RNG to give what is perceived to be the "worst" prize available?  Black Stones?  Red Nose Armor?

In Western cultures, giving out the worst gifts/prizes available shows that you don't really mean what you're saying.  That you *don't* value your player base, that you're *not* apologetic for a mistake.  It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't see what other people were getting.  But the game makes it a point to show off how little the company values you versus someone else.

Edited by Thwipper
Expanding an idea.
1 person likes this

Posted

Guys considering how things have been escalating lately this solution is not going to cut it, we need a Boss Box with all but Red Nose and definitely sooner than 3 weeks down the line of what people were expecting, making this happen during the black stone and shards event is key, how can you not see that..

Posted

Think of this when you get bad "RNG". These guys create a system that already works against us. Raising many ethical questions when something like this even happens.

Posted (edited)

I have a feeling this was more than just giving away free stuff. It's also a catch up mechanic for those without boss armor or without complete sets of boss armor. So why give us an RNG box? Why not give us a box with the choice of one of the five pieces. So that players could make educated choices to start/continue/finish their sets? Also making us wait till the end of the event for a proper box when we have been logging in everyday and not missing a single day in anticipation of said box is ridiculous.

EDIT: Also if i get another Red nose armor in my second "Working" box i'm going to burn it all down!

Edited by Cascaden

Posted

Buff Red Nose Armor
Add:
+10% Resistance to All Status Abnormalities...
+10% Ignore All Resistance...
+10 DP higher then Tree spirit....

I'd be happy...

Posted

So is this box still bugged or do people get a fixed version when they reach their 30th day tomorrow or after that?

Posted

So to get the "fixed" box to I have to just claim the original box or open it too?

You say I just have to claim it but....you can never be sure in this game.

Please note that you must claim and open the original box prior to November 2nd or it will disappear.

Posted

Greetings adventurers,

We have investigated the reports of users having received only a single item type from the Attendance Reward 'Boss Armor Box'. At this time it appears the item is not functioning as intended, we are taking the necessary steps to correct this issue. Players that received one of the defective boxes will be issued a new fixed version at the end of the event.

Please note you will only receive the second box if you had already claimed the defective attendance reward by the end of the event, in addition to this we will not be removing the any rewards earned by the original box.  Please note that you must claim and open the original box prior to November 2nd or it will disappear.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you for understanding.

So we should open the box now? To me this reads like we get red nose armor + a new box?

Posted

So we'll receive our second box on the 26th of October? 

Separate; IMO, I think a better idea would be to create a Black Spirit quest that allows players to select the boss item they want, because at this rate it's just going to be another Red Nose armor, and ultimately another insult to everyone who patiently waited for the second box.

2 people like this

Posted

Buff Red Nose Armor
Add:
+10% Resistance to All Status Abnormalities...
+10% Ignore All Resistance...
+10 DP higher then Tree spirit....

I'd be happy...

Of course you'd be happy, that'd make it better than Hebetate :D

Posted

Replace red nose with black armor stone please.

Posted

because not everybody has the achivment yet, people who havent loged in for 30 days will also get it.

Could always just run a script now, and again at a later date for everyone else.

Posted

Also christ. People need to chill out. They didn't even have to give us this box and they'll give us another one. You didn't pay for these boxes. Even if we only ever get black stone armors it is 1 more black stone armor we would never have had!

Wtf man why are you saying sensible things!?

1 person likes this

Posted

So we get two red nose armors? Sweet! 

In all seriousness though a lot of these boxes we get for anything (GM's Lucky boxes etc) all seem super rigged, never gotten anything but black stones. The RNG in this game needs to be toned down just a little in my opinion. I love this game but I am not convinced that we are being taken into consideration as a player base. Just my thoughts though.

1 person likes this

Posted

Also you guys could remove the rednose armor from the next box, so people would actually get anything decent instead of 2nd red nose armors yes? :3

1 person likes this