• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Attendance Reward Box

410 posts in this topic

Posted

i want fixed box to have red nose too.

red nose's armor for lyfe

GoQEFlz.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Show me the Red Nose's Armor. Ohh wait here you go.

Capture.thumb.PNG.2bb2811f5a37cbd7f2e096

Judging by the fact that you have near one billion silver in your bank, I really don't understand why you're so upset. I'd imagine you're already rolling in Tri/Tet BiS everything and were just hoping to sell a boss piece for 95 mil, not that it'd really be of any use to you at that point since you can literally afford any Tri boss armor or weapon you want with your funds assuming you somehow didn't have it already. Not that I support the fact that literally EVERYONE is rolling Red Nose, that it self is ridiculous.

Posted

Yeah the people who opened it already have to wait 12 more days, when they gave out the bugged Kamasilve Buff you also instantly got the fixed version.

I don't think they're adding the fixed version to the calendar. People who didn't get it today are most likely going to get the red nose box when they get to that point, too, then will also receive the fixed box at the end of the event. They're not making only those who opened the red nose box wait 12 more days... Everyone is waiting 12 more days.

That's at least how I understand it.

Also christ. People need to chill out. They didn't even have to give us this box and they'll give us another one. You didn't pay for these boxes. Even if we only ever get black stone armors it is 1 more black stone armor we would never have had!

Wtf man why are you saying sensible things!?

Yeah. People are quitting the game because they got a free item, which I find to be a knee-slapper

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for the new box and fast answer. but Dev please you have to understand what event mean. RNG event is the most sick idea i ever see in any game actually there is no event in this game unless its pure RNG when you wanna give something to your players to show appreciation please do it like you really wanna do it or don't. 

its not a problem at all if you don't give the GM lucky box but its A BIG BIG problem when you give it and 99% of the players get black stone. this is sick mentality and you devs call it an event. when you wanna give give right or don't give and we good with it ONLY GIVE THE GM LUCKY BOX if you wanna really give free good shit to players and ONLY DO BOSS EVENT if you make the red nose as 20% chance as everything else although red nose have 20M price before event and other have 95 so if you really call it an event and wanna give to your player give a box that has no red nose 

1 person likes this

Posted

20 days for anothter Red Nose?

no ty

Posted

Yeah. People are quitting the game because they got a free item, which I find to be a knee-slapper

It's because they weight things to give the worst possible outcome.  It's insulting.  If someone says "Thank you." and has a table full of gifts and then makes it a point to give you the very worst one, would you think they meant it?  If they said "I'm sorry." and then said to make up for it, here is the very worst of what I can do, would you believe them?

And then, to make matters worse, they make it a point that you see the guy behind you in line get the absolute best thing on the table.  How would that make you feel?

Posted

dude it was a mistake and they fixed it ASAP

don't be such an asshole

Nothin's fixed yet. We will see that on 1.nov, it could be another RedNoseDay.

But kudos to KAKAO for deciding not to remove the first RedNose

Posted

@CM_Aethon

Thank you for the prompt response and diligence in getting this resolved. I personally appreciate the communication done by @GM_Caramel as well. I am not a fan of what happened today and I really don't understand how it even happened in the first place. I will not complain about having to wait again to get it. I just want to comment on something real quick, whether this gets read or not. I seem to be one of the many people screwed by RNG all the time. I have lost over 6 Sicil necklaces at 36 fail stacks and higher now and I have been playing since beta. I attend all the bosses and I have yet to get one single piece of boss armor to drop, and this includes S ranked knowledge and high energy invested nodes. The red nose armor was a big eff you to me and I am honestly on the verge of wanting to quit. Because of this HUGE disaster today which was meant to serve as a loyalty program for those of us who play avidly, may I kindly suggest on the second go around of our box armor boxes that the option for red nose get taken out completely. People who struggle just as much as I do in getting drops need some kind of incentive to keep playing. Thank you again, for getting this resolved quickly.

5 people like this

Posted

Rednose only "bug" what a surprise.. 

why not tree Spirit , bheg or Muskans only ? 

it seems like there is something wrong in this Game.. 

7 people like this

Posted

Rednose only "bug" what a surprise.. 

why not tree Spirit , bheg or Muskans only ? 

it seems like there is something wrong in this Game.. 

Agreed.  This was the worst possible bug.  It confirmed the perception that the fix is in; the game is rigged.  If it had been literally any other piece this would be a non-issue.

2 people like this

Posted

I like how hard it is to run a simple command:

{

Open [Boss Gear Box];

<Red Nose Armor/> [99.7%]

<Tree Spirit Armor/>[0.1%]

<Bheg Gloves/>[0.1%]

<Muskan Shoes/>[0.1%]        

}

]

{

Open [Red Nose Box];

<Red Nose Armor/> [99.7%]

<Red Nose Armor/>[0.1%]

<Red Nose Armor/>[0.1%]

<Red Nose Armor/>[0.1%]        

}

]

Posted

Please Remove Red Nose from the Updated Version. That would make the majority of your community happy with the outcome of this whole ordeal.

1 person likes this

Posted

i foretold this.

Boss Armor Box is claimed by 1000000

1000000 opens box

1000000 rages

Posted (edited)

Please Remove Red Nose from the Updated Version. That would make the majority of your community happy with the outcome of this whole ordeal.

i don't mind i only want a box that actually works as intended and not exists for the sole purpose of trolling everyone xD

Edited by cann0nf0dder

Posted

That moment the box lands on Bhegs gloves and you still get Red nose Armor. Nice..

Posted

They wanted to use the same RNG algorithm like in other boxes, where blackstones are around 98.5% of all. So don't think we will even get a 4 x 20% fair chance of getting anything else than rednose armor from this box. It will be again around 98.5% Rednose and 0.36% each the other boss parts.
Never dream of Kakao will get you something good/nessecary for free! They just bait on you...
In reallife Kakao would be banned/punished by using this extremely manipulated kind of roulette. I often had a good item in roulette, it stands still and one second later, it jumped to the next blackstone. You can't win! 1 of 1000 gets something good.

Posted

Greetings adventurers,

We have investigated the reports of users having received only a single item type from the Attendance Reward 'Boss Armor Box'. At this time it appears the item is not functioning as intended, we are taking the necessary steps to correct this issue. Players that received one of the defective boxes will be issued a new fixed version at the end of the event.

Please note you will only receive the second box if you had already claimed the defective attendance reward by the end of the event, in addition to this we will not be removing any of the rewards earned by the original box.  Please note that you must claim and open the original box prior to November 2nd or it will disappear.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you for understanding.

Thank you for the update, looking forward to the new box.

Posted

Judging by the fact that you have near one billion silver in your bank, I really don't understand why you're so upset. I'd imagine you're already rolling in Tri/Tet BiS everything and were just hoping to sell a boss piece for 95 mil, not that it'd really be of any use to you at that point since you can literally afford any Tri boss armor or weapon you want with your funds assuming you somehow didn't have it already. Not that I support the fact that literally EVERYONE is rolling Red Nose, that it self is ridiculous.

You don't know nothing GeistMob Snow. Red Nose is comming.

Posted

please remove rednose from the new box nobody wants 2 pieces of rednose

Posted

RNG based boxes, I think are dependant on marketprice of item and recent availability of item on market so they are basicaly deterministic boxes.

first box 100% rednose if second box 80% rednose then we have 80% chance ending with 2 rednose's that is very grim future :S

Posted

A lot of people need to calm down a bit, complaining about free stuff ...

They said they'd fix it at the end of the event, so we can just wait until then, no need to rage prematurely, lest you have no rage left for the realy important things in life.

Like the lack of the korean halloween costumes, foxy elf when? :D

Posted

I can't say I'm suprised or disappointed, because I pretty much expected the box to be rigged towards rednose anyway - though I find it amusing that you didn't even include the other pieces.

In all honesty, just this once, I would appreciate you not screwing me over with RNG for the next box, especially considering how much all of your other compensations and rewards do anyway. The fact alone that GM boxes arew called blackstone boxes should tel you a lot...

1 person likes this

Posted

seriously three more weeks are you kidding?

Posted

Very impressed with the speedy response and communication on this one, thumbs up! :D

Ye, speedy response - and yet they want to take action in 2weeks+ :'D

Posted

Yeah the people who opened it already have to wait 12 more days, when they gave out the bugged Kamasilve Buff you also instantly got the fixed version.

wtf they giving us free stuff and all u do is QQ like little girl... :D

1 person likes this