• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Attendance Reward Box

410 posts in this topic

Posted

Can you please add another day to the event? Like I stated in a previous topic before, probably alot of people from Europe weren't able to sign in on Wednesday. Whilst it might not mean alot to people that started the event on the first day, many came back in the middle and miss out on one reward due to bugs.

Posted

Programmers overlook all kinds of mistakes all the time. This is how we have bugs in our current game. It could have happened. It might not have been. I don't know, but it's within the realm of possibility.

Do you know how to write a getatrandom function? It's usually a pretty complicated formula to write, depending on how you want to do it and based on what factors.

coding rand is fairly easy. You learn it in basic computer science and if they can't even do that right, i dont know wtf they are doing. 

Posted

So, I'm guessing that when bonuses come out where you work, and they hand you a check for $1.00 and say "Thank you!"  and then they give the guy behind you $10,000 for doing the exact same job at the exact same level of competence, and let everyone know it, you're not going to feel the least bit slighted?  That you wouldn't feel like complaining?  I mean... hey!  It's a whole dollar!

And this is relevant to what i said how?

To use your example, it would be the same as them saying 'Really sorry we made your check out for a dollar, we will make you out another for $10,000. Oh, and keep the dollar' after me saying 'Hey, this is only a dollar - did you make a mistake?'

I don't feel slighted because they made an error, acknowledged the error, and then fixed it. Mistakes happen, nobodies perfect - even you.

Posted

Sorry to be salty but why no QA/QC on something like this; overall it has been a poor week for BDO Quality Assurance / Control departments. Also the 'working box surely should be scripted to give a very low chance for the rednose item' otherwise its like a 2nd kick in the '''' rather than a reward; in fact I see no reason why the reward should be rng/scripted; instead give players the option to choose 1 of the 5 boss pieces as the attendance reward.

While I'm at it, the 'inter' GM compensation packages (AKA black stone armour package) for the failed ranger awakening launch should be removed along with the mervs pallet = useless and annoying to receive in kind-off 'Oo look what you could get'.. roll .. hahaha sucker.

Kind regards

Dio

I agree with this 100% RNG is both stupid and no longer funny for anyone... Why can't you just give people the choice of what they want for one time in your lives?

Or do you like screwing with people?

Posted

The issue is that you clearly tampered with the box for the drop rate on Red Nose to be higher? Why isn't everyone getting Bheg's only? Why isn't everyone getting Muskan's only?

If the box worked the drop rate would still be 70% Red Nose, because you have clearly tampered with the % chance. It's a 5 item box. SPLIT IT 5 FKIN WAYS!

4 people like this

Posted

Woaw very prompt ! ^-^ Nice news :D

Posted

More red nose coming up bois 

Posted

So certain lucky people will be getting 2 free boss armors? Richer get richer and poorer gets poorer smh. What's even worse is that people are complaining that they're not getting the box now. Seriously? You're getting 2 of the best armor in the game FOR FREE and you're complaining that you're not getting it earlier? ----- off honestly. The people like me who joined this game recently don't get that option. Anyone who got the free red nose armor today just got more than triple the worth of my entire bank + they're getting another item worth even more in the coming weeks for literally FREE. SO many entitled little kiddies wanting everything for nothing.

If you're going to threaten them with you leaving the game, you might as well leave now. Nobody will care, nobody will notice you're missing. You're just another drop in the ocean that you've already paid money to get into. Then we got people calling them scammers?? You realise the definition of scammers right? I've seen the same person reply like 5 times in the first 3 pages complaining thinking that multiple posts saying the same thing = gonna get shit done faster. It doesn't work that way, you only look the fool.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello fellow players, if youre here you all are already aware of what happened today, at first I would like to say sorry about my grammar, having that said:

We all paid for this videogame and we only get bad support and bad feedback from it, it feels like Daum its only interessed into getting new players into the game, completely forgetting about the actual and veteran ones, we all knew that we were going to get a red noses shame armor from this box, Daum screwed it up bugging the latest patch notes and they tried to solve it by giving us 2 free black stones, and now they try to solve THEIR BIG ERROR, by making us wait 19 days and then giving us another box that will surely give a red noses armor to the 70-80% of us, so I would like to make a "call to arms", dont missunderstand me, I'm sure that we all like the game but this looks just like another disrespect from Daum to the veteran player base, so in order to look for their unexistent attention to us, I wonder what would happen if we, as a community, unite for a common cause, what if we unite just for make them know that we want the boss gear box now, and we dont want any prob of getting the red noses armor on it, so they just for a time, would listen to us and make any decent moove in order to make us want to play the game.

PD: I will be using this icon for my profile, please everyone consider on using it too.

RteNqS2U.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

Thank you ^^

Posted (edited)

Greetings adventurers,

We have investigated the reports of users having received only a single item type from the Attendance Reward 'Boss Armor Box'. At this time it appears the item is not functioning as intended, we are taking the necessary steps to correct this issue. Players that received one of the defective boxes will be issued a new fixed version at the end of the event.

Please note you will only receive the second box if you had already claimed the defective attendance reward by the end of the event, in addition to this we will not be removing any of the rewards earned by the original box.  Please note that you must claim and open the original box prior to November 2nd or it will disappear.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you for understanding.

After all those lies they have been feeding us it's good to know that one part of Kakao/PA menagement is consistent - INCOMPETENCE.

Edited by Kelai

Posted

One thing I feel I should add to my posts already is that I really do sincerely appreciate the communication on this issue.  @GM_Caramel deserves mad kudos.  While I feel that this was a pretty big flub, and I'm less than optimistic about how it will be rectified, the communication on this was handled spot on.

Well done!

Posted

RteNqS2U.jpg

HAHA!!! i love it!

1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings adventurers,

We have investigated the reports of users having received only a single item type from the Attendance Reward 'Boss Armor Box'. At this time it appears the item is not functioning as intended, we are taking the necessary steps to correct this issue. Players that received one of the defective boxes will be issued a new fixed version at the end of the event.

Please note you will only receive the second box if you had already claimed the defective attendance reward by the end of the event, in addition to this we will not be removing any of the rewards earned by the original box.  Please note that you must claim and open the original box prior to November 2nd or it will disappear.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you for understanding.

so what people now get 2 prices of boss gear and players who have fallen short of the 30 get nothing well played just make then lvl 80 aswell 

Posted

I really hope that there is zero chance to receive Red Nose armor from the replacement box.

Posted

Just give these people straight up 100m cash and maybe level 60 while you're at it too. Seems like they think they're entitled to it. Don't worry about it, people like me who won't make it to the boss armor box will wait for the less likely drop at one of the 1 shotting world bosses. I'll just sit here and watch has the spoilt little brats continue to complain about how they're getting not 1, but 2 of the best armors in the game just for logging in once a day.

Posted

so now every1 will have 2 red nose armors, yay ty

Posted

so what people now get 2 prices of boss gear and players who have fallen short of the 30 get nothing well played just make then lvl 80 aswell 

btw I think thats why theyre going to give us the fixed box at the end of the event.

Posted

The issue is that you clearly tampered with the box for the drop rate on Red Nose to be higher? Why isn't everyone getting Bheg's only? Why isn't everyone getting Muskan's only?

If the box worked the drop rate would still be 70% Red Nose, because you have clearly tampered with the % chance. It's a 5 item box. SPLIT IT 5 FKIN WAYS!

Bingo, they tried to rig the box and ended up rigging it too hard LOL, this company is disgusting. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I am telling you, after this. Everybody who gets Red Nose for second time, will be salty as hell, maybe even ragequit.

Good!

Edited by Runkel

Posted (edited)

Really needs to be 100% chance that you DO NOT GET Red Nose Armor & it needs to start rolling out in the next few days not in 3 weeks time

Edited by GythralBDo

Posted

Calm down .. Its a Bonus-Reward =)

Posted

Calm down .. Its a Bonus-Reward =)

This damn argument again. 

Not really.

Attendance reward is a marketing technique to get everyone logging into the game daily so they have more a chance of buying cash shop items. They're doing that with shady rigged boxes that offer the incentive of something good when really giving you utter TRASH. Obviously it takes a bit of intelligence to realise this, something the white knights do not have.

7 people like this

Posted

coding rand is fairly easy. You learn it in basic computer science and if they can't even do that right, i dont know wtf they are doing. 

Fairly. Making mistakes with it is as common as clouds. For example in CPP. Put 2 "srand(time(0))", RNG broken. put "srand(0). Broken. In Java you may have Random class, but people still find creative ways to ----- it up...

Posted

uh ho.

dfsffdsf.jpg