• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Attendance Reward Box

410 posts in this topic

Posted

i am impressed , but how about you remove red nose armor from second boss box? already everybody got it so make it give something else pls.

1 person likes this

Posted

This damn argument again. 

Not really.

Attendance reward is a marketing technique to get everyone logging into the game daily so they have more a chance of buying cash shop items. They're doing that with shady rigged boxes that offer the incentive of something good when really giving you utter TRASH. Obviously it takes a bit of intelligence to realise this, something the white knights do not have.

Rigged hahaha. Kids with their theories are so 2007. So tell me, where is your evidence that they purposely did this? Oh wait, do you even have evidence to backup this being rigged or are you just assuming because it's trendy? I'd say the latter. You completely dodged his statement and added something completely irrelevant. You're getting 2 free boss armors and you're complaining. You do realise how entitled you seem right? Surely you must know that you look like an utter ----- complaining even when you're getting another box. You're lucky this game even has attendance rewards, let alone giving you a chance to get MORE money for FREE. 

4 people like this

Posted

And here another vote... Please remove Red Nose Armor from the second box.

3 people like this

Posted

I see a lot of ungrateful shits in this thread. You've been given free stuff, yet you complain about it. 

Posted

at the end of the event, yeah ----- you too

+

Posted

Rigged hahaha. Kids with their theories are so 2007. So tell me, where is your evidence that they purposely did this? Oh wait, do you even have evidence to backup this being rigged or are you just assuming because it's trendy? I'd say the latter. You completely dodged his statement and added something completely irrelevant. You're getting 2 free boss armors and you're complaining. You do realise how entitled you seem right? Surely you must know that you look like an utter ----- complaining even when you're getting another box. You're lucky this game even has attendance rewards, let alone giving you a chance to get MORE money for FREE. 

Do you even play this game? 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

as someone who used a high graded red nose armor as a place holder for hebe... well done guys, thx alot. my TRI armor worth 100mill at sunday

Edited by Julianiscomplaining
1 person likes this

Posted

i am impressed , but how about you remove red nose armor from second boss box? already everybody got it so make it give something else pls.

If the current box was glitched to have 100% chance to drop red nose, the new one could be "glitched"to have 0% chance to drop red nose

@GM_Dew

If the new box will drop all boss gear except red nose it will be great silver sink in game because all those pieces are worth enchanting. Basically players will be happy despite spending lots of silver on enchant, also market in game will become more healthy.

3 people like this

Posted

Clearly you are new to bdo. Red nose armor is basically worthless because it gives bad perks and is too expensive to justify repairing. It is the only bit of boss armor on the marketplace at base level no matter what server you play on.

If you understood that you wouldn't be disappointed in missing out plus it will be easy for you to save silver with levelling up rewards and just buy one of the hundreds of pieces up on the marketplace if you want it so badly.

They do rig boxes intentionally like gm's lucky boxes that basically give only blackstones which you would also know if you played more.

Keep uneducated comments to yourself until you understand what you're talking about.

I see a lot of ungrateful shits in this thread. You've been given free stuff, yet you complain about it. 

Is receiving something worth virtually nothing for free something we should all be excited about?

7 people like this

Posted

Clearly you are new to bdo. Red nose armor is basically worthless because it gives bad perks and is too expensive to justify repairing. It is the only bit of boss armor on the marketplace at base level no matter what server you play on.

If you understood that you wouldn't be disappointed in missing out plus it will be easy for you to save silver with levelling up rewards and just buy one of the hundreds of pieces up on the marketplace if you want it so badly.

They do rig boxes intentionally like gm's lucky boxes that basically give only blackstones which you would also know if you played more.

Keep uneducated comments to yourself until you understand what you're talking about.

So says the newbie who only started at the end of August. They don't rig anything. It is all RNG. RNG was alittle high but other things were gotten from those boxes.

Posted

yeah I totally miss that second Red nose

:)

81e9a666566ba05ba194e65631afab02[1].png

Posted

I know!!! Just FIX the HP Recovery on RED NOSE! YAAY! 
THen we could actually have different builds with boss armors instead of the obvious one - Hebe/Bheg/Giath/Muskan.

HP Recovery builds could be so amazing in this game, both for farming pve and for PVPers like Tamers and Ninjas...

So While you are at it - All that "Boss Armor" fixing, try to make Red Nose better won't you? 

:c

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So says the newbie who only started at the end of August. They don't rig anything. It is all RNG. RNG was alittle high but other things were gotten from those boxes.

That's when i started my forum account actually but nice try labelling me a newbie. It is not pure rng, That was the point you missed.

Also, literally nothing else was gotten from the boxes. 100% rednose, do your research

Edited by Lain
1 person likes this

Posted

How does something like this even happen? How do you accidentally include a box that only drops Red Nose armour? Why does a box that only drops Red Nose armour even exist?

simple my dear Watson.....simple

this is a rng box from the cash shop in KR, it would make perfect sense if they added this and then raked in all the cash going "huh? only rednose armor? Well keep spinning and you'll get something better eventually."

also that wheel is hella broken, it starts fine then something strange happens and the wheel spins faster and jumps to the nearest rednose armor it can find and goes

"----- off"

Posted

i saw it coming

Posted

Okay that you'll give another box, but please, remove Red Nose from that.

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Aethon

Question: What about players who are a day or two behind the masses, for whatever reasons and have yet to get to the day to claim teh box? Will that bbox be replaced with the fixed version before it is claimed or do we just get it and get the red nose piece and wait till the 2nd?

Posted

i just leave it here

8 people like this

Posted

So, we can claim the box whenever we want during the event (until October 26th) to get Red Nose Armor and then get another box on top after the event?

This is what I understand about this:

Please note you will only receive the second box if you had already claimed the defective attendance reward by the end of the event, in addition to this we will not be removing any of the rewards earned by the original box.  Please note that you must claim and open the original box prior to November 2nd or it will disappear.

Posted

thanks to the GM team for communicating with us, it's nice to not feel neglected for once.

Posted

Wait, so it's not rigged because they didn't want to rig it THAT much? And it's not for FREE. Stop spouting that bullshit. You login everyday to their game, boost their statistics, stay in the playerbase and often put money in the game. It's not them being kindhearted, it's a business decision. And it's not even about getting Red Nose Armor. It's about being LIED TO. Box CLEARLY states you can get other items.

1 person likes this

Posted

potato

Posted

As a software developer I have to say that the possibility that this happens are about 0%.

This is so basic and so easy to debug for quality assurance that this should never happen. NEVER.

So I have to agree that it's done on purpose. Probably to keep players for some more days.. yeah.

Posted

As a software developer I have to say that the possibility that this happens are about 0%.

This is so basic and so easy to debug for quality assurance that this should never happen. NEVER.

So I have to agree that it's done on purpose. Probably to keep players for some more days.. yeah.

"Probably done to keep players for some more days?" What, by pissing them all off even more?

1 person likes this

Posted

You Staff Members, apologize a lot recently. Lots of mistakes, in every single patch. Every single one. How come can you be so neglecting?

You should consider quiting your jobs, or players will leave, as it's currently the case. Your choice.