• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[MEGATHREAD] Event Boss Armor Box: Red Nose Armor

721 posts in this topic

Posted

Everyone with a brain new it was going to be filled with red nose armor. Judging by the forums that group of people must be a minority.

Its not just filled. Its 100% red nose.

1 person likes this

Posted

<<A scam or confidence trick is an attempt to defraud a person or group by gaining their confidence>> THE DEFINITION OF SCAM

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO US ALL TONIGHT.WE ALL BELIEVED OF A <<FAIR>> RNG EVENT BUT IN THE END IT WAS A RED NOSE EVENT.

WE HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT IS GOING TO BE WORLD BOSS ARMO EVENT BUT THEY USED RNG AND LUCKY BOX TO THROW ASH IN OUR EYES

TO MAKE US FEEL THAT THERE ARE POSSIBILITIES TO OBTAIN SOMETHING ELSE THAN RED NOSE'S ARMOR

THEY THINK WE ARE IDIOTS....ARE WE????

THEY THINK WE WILL DO NOTHING BUT ACCEPT IT...WILL WE?

THEY THINK THEY CAN DO US ANYTHING THEY WANT...CAN THEY?

A free item that everyone already knew gives mostly red nose anyway is not a scam. No one ever said each piece had the same chance of being gotten from this box.

Posted

New Ocean content = tears from RedNose Armor box.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

20130811231554a0djul4b5w2a7adv.jpg

Happy Red Nose armor day, bought to you by Kakao and the real RNGesus - Red Nose Gesus himself!

Galatians 1:4 Black Desert Online Translation (BDOT)

RN Gesus gave his armor for our sins, just as God our Father planned, in order to rescue us from this evil world in which we live. *Plus it's a good costume for celebrating Halloween and Christmas!

Edited by Nerevarine
1 person likes this

Posted

10/10 will watch again. When's part 2 coming?

Posted (edited)

Its not just filled. Its 100% red nose.

Too small of a sample size to prove that. Either way, oh well. People need to stop being entitled.

Edited by xen168

Posted

Why make a big deal out of it? We all kne-ahem, some of us knew this was gonna happen, it was free, didn't take your precious time to go do a quest or anything unbelievably hard to achieve it.

I'm personally glad this happened.

1 person likes this

Posted

It was already known that 99+% of kr all got redness, not sure why this is a suprise since there's been less then 5 things total that's diffrent from kr and those all are getting changed to what they have...

Why would this be diffrent lel

Posted

A free item that everyone already knew gives mostly red nose anyway is not a scam. No one ever said each piece had the same chance of being gotten from this box.

But it says you can get any of the items, this is not the case obviously on any server tonight

Posted

Me and my bf will keep box for later time.. i hope they will repair that RNG or something. Why Red Nose Armor is 99% drop rate? It should be just 20% chance for it. I'm not sure but about 2 ppl on Alustin got Bheg Gloves, rest just Red Nose Armor -_-

But i dont get why did they assumed that Red Nose Armor is the worst one? Boss gear is boss gear and every part should have same chance to drop from box. I dont think its the worst one. It's just different. Some ppl like max HP, some HP regen and it's personal choice. I really prefer Red Nose Armor than Hebetate but Kakao or whoever designed those boxes decided that Red Nose is the worst.

That box should be named "Red Nose Armor Box" and everything would be fine.. but they gave us hope and f*cked up.

Posted

Too small of a sample size to prove that.

All 3 NA servers reported that red nose armor is the only armor that dropped from the box. So small

2 people like this

Posted

It was already known that 99+% of kr all got redness, not sure why this is a suprise since there's been less then 5 things total that's diffrent from kr and those all are getting changed to what they have...

Why would this be diffrent lel

Because 99+% of kr did in fact NOT get red nose, don't know where you're getting your facts from. 

Posted

@GM_Caramel why!! why!! why do you hate us so much :c
you are the saviur gm caramel!

save us from red nose invation!!

We are aware of this and are currently looking into the situation. I don't expect an official answer on this for approximately 6-7 hours as it is 3 AM for our EU office. I am so sorry this has happened to all of you. I will keep you all updated in the meantime.

44 people like this

Posted

Restecpa Bujakasha

Posted

<<A scam or confidence trick is an attempt to defraud a person or group by gaining their confidence>> THE DEFINITION OF SCAM

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO US ALL TONIGHT.WE ALL BELIEVED OF A <<FAIR>> RNG EVENT BUT IN THE END IT WAS A RED NOSE EVENT.

WE HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT IS GOING TO BE WORLD BOSS ARMO EVENT BUT THEY USED RNG AND LUCKY BOX TO THROW ASH IN OUR EYES

TO MAKE US FEEL THAT THERE ARE POSSIBILITIES TO OBTAIN SOMETHING ELSE THAN RED NOSE'S ARMOR

THEY THINK WE ARE IDIOTS....ARE WE????

THEY THINK WE WILL DO NOTHING BUT ACCEPT IT...WILL WE?

THEY THINK THEY CAN DO US ANYTHING THEY WANT...CAN THEY?

scamed from what u got something for free stfu pleb.

Posted

1cb9ct.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Gotta expect it though, kakao/daum/pa getting the reputation in the west of breaking promises and flat out lies, i dont understand how they think this is a good business ethos.

Posted

Looks like Kakao started April Fools Day a bit early "this" year...........

Posted

But it says you can get any of the items, this is not the case obviously on any server tonight

Let's think about GM boxes, people have opened dozens of these through the life of their account, between compensations and the board game.

How often did you get something desirable? How often did you see people get something good? 

Posted (edited)

scamed from what u got something for free stfu pleb.

You dont say you have a chance of getting 5 items when you really only got a shot for 1 of them. Its called being scammed since its a false advertisement of the object.

But i guess 60 iq retards like you can't understand such a simple concept.

Edited by Rebornz
4 people like this

Posted

They push, we push!
If they remember one out of a thousand of us, this future will be filled with stories of who we were and what we did, but until that day comes, we'll fight.....

R.I.P all players who got Rednose Armor. We will remember :*(

1 person likes this

Posted

We are aware of this and are currently looking into the situation. I don't expect an official answer on this for approximately 6-7 hours as it is 3 AM for our EU office. I am so sorry this has happened to all of you. I will keep you all updated in the meantime.

Dangit why you gotta be a nice GM I wanted to rage on this post. :'(

2 people like this

Posted

Guys KookyDaum is just trying to catch up to Trion. A good thing they're in a Porsche and Trion is still driving a pickup truck. Any day now. 

Posted

Let's think about GM boxes, people have opened dozens of these through the life of their account, between compensations and the board game.

How often did you get something desirable? How often did you see people get something good? 

Actually got a mark of shadow from my first box, and seen others obtain different items from it, But when a box gives one item only its another story imo, but I get your point.

Posted

Assuming fix for update bugged chance to roll an equal percentage rate for all boss drops. Have to assume that's what it is and like the last month, hope something good comes from it - like more GM blackstone apology boxes.

Queue the outro music.....