• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[MEGATHREAD] Event Boss Armor Box: Red Nose Armor

721 posts in this topic

Posted

Because I genuinely care about all of you and I personally do not like seeing you guys disappointed. I see the passion you guys have for this game every day whether it is raging at or defending our staff... I can see the love for this game here.

Like I said, I will keep you guys updated but as of right now we will not have an official answer and I ask for your patience please.

HO-LY CRAP. a GM actually responded to us!?!?!? 

grab 2 of each animal and head for the border, then end is nigh, the end is nigh

Posted

I'm not one who likes to complain much, but this leaves a bitter taste.

I figured they might pull something like this, but not to this extent. I wasn't overly bothered about the loaded GM boxes, but this reward I found exciting and effective in making people who were considering leaving the game hang around for another 30 days.

It also makes no sense, giving people a fair chance of obtaining any of the 5 boss armours would have stimulated the games economy. If you didn't get what you wanted you could sell it and use the money for the item you needed. It would also encourage players to continue playing in order to pay for the armour upgrades, as well as aiding the sales of money items like artisans memory in the cash shop (devs have to make their money)

So a disappointing day for players & an opportunity missed by the devs. I'll make my protest in the only way they seem to understand, by not spending any more money on this game.  

Posted

Please dont type in caps. It hurts my eyes too much to read.

Posted

A free item that everyone already knew gives mostly red nose anyway is not a scam. No one ever said each piece had the same chance of being gotten from this box.

Yeah, and you can also get Kzarka and Dandelion from these boxes, all these weapons have a 0% chance, but you can still get them, isn't it?... Impossible to be dumber.

Really...

Posted

Why ? Apparently it was the same on RU and KR ...

Yeah and the game was p2p for us. That's the same as...wait...

Posted

No -----ing kidding.
People are upset coz the "free stuff" they were given wasn't what they wanted?
jesus christ.

they not getting worked up about the "free stuff" they are getting upset because of the lie,

Posted

Bullsh1t, if you are grinder and you use your eq to play everyday and want to burn all your eq parts in tet fails at least have enough shards to make it duo/tri again... Degrading your eq two lvls in fail tet tries is fail as enchanter and bad resource management...

The top guild on UNO is a ton of 60's, there average AP is 200, only a handful are 220 ap or 240 ap.

pro tip, you'll only be 210-220 unless you got tri accessories.

Posted

ax2lzpA.jpg 

1 person likes this

Posted

Why should we be grateful for this armor? If anything we should be outraged because this is clearly another insult thrown in by the developers and Kakao which further demonstrates how little they care about the player-base. It's insult after insult with this duo, and people are fed up. Part of the reason a lot of people still even play is because of how much time they've already invested in to the game, and the developers know this; it was how the game was designed. This entire game is designed to suck you in by making you *feel* like you are being given great opportunities, when in reality you are simply being -----ed over. The GM lucky boxes, the mysterious items at the blacksmith, field bosses, etc. 

I don't understand what you hope to achieve with this topic; why try to silence people who are speaking up about the issues they have with the mechanics in this game? It is feedback that the community managers and game masters alike have repeatedly stated they take into consideration and forward to the developers - if you can't deal with it, then you shouldn't bother coming onto the forum because it's one the main mediums people use to get their opinion across.

2 people like this

Posted

Im lucky miss one day wont open mine xD

Posted

Personally, I've been playing the game since 1 week after the official release...and I got onto bosses as soon as I made 50...like 4 days after I started..and this piece of Red Nose armor is the first piece of boss gear I get ever.....

If I'd missed scrolls and I had NOT spent periods of time farming additional scrolls to run them for boss gear I probably wouldn't feel cheated...but tonight it hurt pretty badly...not that I didn'T get what I wanted..that YOU PEOPLE didn't get other pieces so you could list it and I could buy it... that's right...I didn't care to get the boss armor...I just wanted to buy it off of you lucky people...but I guess that'll just be another nope. I'll just go back to NV/trying to snipe it off the marketplace since THAT has been working sooooo great for me.

Posted

A free item that everyone already knew gives mostly red nose anyway is not a scam. No one ever said each piece had the same chance of being gotten from this box.

Not the same chance yes, but not focking 0% chance.

Posted

Red-Nose-Day-2015.png

Posted

I mean really, you will all find any reason to complain about anything. 

You got some thing for free, how about you try and be grateful.

would have been better off not getting anything at all, there's no market or use for red nose considering its upgrade cost and general uselessness. We were promised a fair chance at every boss piece and instead 99.999999999% got rednose so of course there's quite the outrage and it's definitly understandable.

Posted

no, it was an boss orb.

Well damn...100% red nose then. Wow. That's..epic.

Posted

So for a simple analogy, do you know what's the worst thing you can give a man on death row? HOPE! To some people, this game is very good, but the lies and how the company run things make it not enjoyable (from the slow but definite route to P2W, to the staggered awakening that killed pvp for some classes). So this may be someone hope for the game to get better for them and let them keep playing, maybe it a change that Kakao is capable of doing something right by their players. If you expected it, great, you are one of the cynics that doesn't expect anything out of Kakao/Daum anymore. But does that make it ok? The fact that no one expect anything from this company anymore is a sad thing in itself. You are a customer, you paid for their game, you have the right to have expectation and complain about it when the company doesn't meet them. 

Posted (edited)

Why the hell would the absolute majority of the server get red nose armor. I mean jesus christ. Why the f*** would you even put other boss armor if the chances of you getting the other 4, fking 4 was the same as unboxing an unusual in tf2/dota2 or a knife in cs:go fking astronomical. You literally have 1/5 of getting red nose but this bs rng that leans towards arguably the worst boss armor in the game for god knows why they created such a monstrosity in the first place just to insult you. 

Where the hell is the justice? I payed money and time to play this game just to get insulted? 

Thanks PA. 

I'm incredibly frustrated and butthurt about free swag but where's the justice seriously? Its a virtual item why is PA afraid of giving players actual loot?

Edited by Hikikomori

Posted

The top guild on UNO is a ton of 60's, there average AP is 200, only a handful are 220 ap or 240 ap.

pro tip, you'll only be 210-220 unless you got tri accessories.

You know being lvl 60 on empty pve Uno server and being lvl 60 on server like Jordine are two different achievements... 

Anyway i was talking about sth completely different, idk why you answered me about lvl 60 and AP now...

Posted

You dont say you have a chance of getting 5 items when you really only got a shot for 1 of them. Its called being scammed since its a false advertisement of the object.

But i guess 60 iq retards like you can't understand such a simple concept.

The salt is real wwith you.

Posted (edited)

You know being lvl 60 on empty pve Uno server and being lvl 60 on server like Jordine are two different achievements... 

Anyway i was talking about sth completely different, idk why you answered me about lvl 60 and AP now...

Excepts UNO has 1-2 crowded channels sometimes during NA primetime(2 crowded 2 weeks ago, 1 crowded yesterday), and jordine has none.

Sorry, but EU has less players over-all then NA as a whole. just look at the EU boss discord compared to the NA discord.

Edan -> Uno -> Orwen is NA pop, with edan and uno being close.

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

Personally, I've been playing the game since 1 week after the official release...and I got onto bosses as soon as I made 50...like 4 days after I started..and this piece of Red Nose armor is the first piece of boss gear I get ever.....

If I'd missed scrolls and I had NOT spent periods of time farming additional scrolls to run them for boss gear I probably wouldn't feel cheated...but tonight it hurt pretty badly...not that I didn'T get what I wanted..that YOU PEOPLE didn't get other pieces so you could list it and I could buy it... that's right...I didn't care to get the boss armor...I just wanted to buy it off of you lucky people...but I guess that'll just be another nope. I'll just go back to NV/trying to snipe it off the marketplace since THAT has been working sooooo great for me.

Im in a similiar position, been playing since cbt2 and never lucky lol. I Did get bhegs from the night vendor but it cost everything i had to get. I had just finished getting rednose armour to duo (only 20 mill) and had been saving fragments for today in the hope of another piece either from a box or the auction house. Still if the rednose gets any cheaper i may be able to use them for repairs lol

Posted

so what about the people who got screwed and already opened the box. I certainly was hoping for some peice of armor other than rednose since i have a +14 rednose chest piece.

Posted

Great PR move Kakao. It sure doesnt matter since THIS community is totally stable and not on a verge of quitting. Thankfully your pristine communication, awesome customer service, well balanced patches, on-time maintenance, keeping the Pay2Win elements out as promised, gave EU/NA players such faith in your company that such a slight "troll" move cant ruin it. For sure. 

10 people like this

Posted

Thank you Caramel! <3

You're very welcome<3 

same here,,, Caramel you are a nice gm.

I've learned to always be nice. Always treat others the way you want to be treated is what I live by. :x

You can't really be angry at somebody called Caramel, can ya... well played.

Caramel is generally always sweet but CAN get salty. ;) (Google Salted Caramel)

Why ? Apparently it was the same on RU and KR ...

@GM_Caramel just why...

I am sure there is an explanation and it will be addressed when our team gets in office. 

why can't you be in charge of everything in this game :'( ty <3

I am just one person! ;P I appreciate your kind comment but we're a team here and I can't do anything without my team! p.s you're very welcome

Damn you hit them with that good good now they can't be assholes 10/10 response. GG. Fight fire with hugs mad respect.

#KakaoKnight4Life

#KakaoKnight4Life *majorhugs* I mean what I say, I want to be there for you guys when you need me! 

@GM_Caramel yeah maybe these ppl who didnt use the box it will have better rates, but what about us the 1k+ people who used them now and did idk what with the armor? unless they'll plan to give out another box WITH NO RED NOSE.. which is unlikely..

This is very disappointing. 99.99% red nose pretty sure all jordine got red nose, all my guild did

I know it is disappointing and like previously said I am sure there is an explanation. 

5 people like this

Posted

Wahhhhh I want better free stuff.