• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[MEGATHREAD] Event Boss Armor Box: Red Nose Armor

721 posts in this topic

Posted

Cause if they give us loot we can use we will hit end game faster. Oh wait there is no end game lel.

Posted (edited)

Now there are literally hundreds of red nose on the marketplace. Most people have no use for them, and not many are buying. So people will have one less spot in marketplace for a long time or one less storage space. IMO, it's really more punishing than rewarding.

If they didn't want marketplace be flooded with useful boss gear, they could've just put a random box with 100-1000g gold bar.

Edited by emory

Posted

I mean, even if it was 70-80% Red Nose I think we expected that, but I haven't even seen anyone on the ticker that got anything besides Red Nose. So it's this: 

SpockBS.jpg

Posted

eJwFwdsNwyAMAMBdGAA35hEn2yCCCBXUCLsfVdXde_c179XNaW7VKSfA1STzuqwor1SLrcy1lzSb2MwDkmrK9ygvFcANHfojBBeQAkX0gC7iQYgPwp1c9NsOMlovH_uc1fz-4xsiXw.FSx814bOXalvS35se2nCqu3xOAs.jpg

Posted

So for a simple analogy, do you know what's the worst thing you can give a man on death row? HOPE! To some people, this game is very good, but the lies and how the company run things make it not enjoyable (from the slow but definite route to P2W, to the staggered awakening that killed pvp for some classes). So this may be someone hope for the game to get better for them and let them keep playing, maybe it a change that Kakao is capable of doing something right by their players. If you expected it, great, you are one of the cynics that doesn't expect anything out of Kakao/Daum anymore. But does that make it ok? The fact that no one expect anything from this company anymore is a sad thing in itself. You are a customer, you paid for their game, you have the right to have expectation and complain about it when the company doesn't meet them. 

If you thought a single piece of boss armor was gonna make the game better, It isn't. Might as well quit now.

Posted (edited)

@GM_Caramel yeah maybe these ppl who didnt use the box it will have better rates, but what about us the 1k+ people who used them now and did idk what with the armor? unless they'll plan to give out another box WITH NO RED NOSE.. which is unlikely..

This is very disappointing. 99.99% red nose pretty sure all jordine got red nose, all my guild did

I'd guess they would do what they did for Day1 of the attendance when it was bugged.
Reset the day of the bugged item (So, reset the day30 in the attendance board) so we can recollect it, and replace the broken box with the fixed version of the box - So when claiming again, we actually get the fixed box rather than this useless broken rednose box.

That's pretty much the only viable way of fixing it without completely messing it up. Mailing new boxes via ingame main would mean gathering a list of all players who are already on Day30 of attendance, and then keeping track as newer players reach their 30th reward. Which imo is the longer, more risky way of fixing it.

Either way, I'm glad we have someone looking into it :)

Edit: And for compensation, we get to keep our rednose armor too ;) Right? :D

Edited by Casper

Posted

The salt is real wwith you.

Calling you out for your stupidity = salt?

Keep showing me how dumb you are. I love it. :)

Posted

You're very welcome<3 

I've learned to always be nice. Always treat others the way you want to be treated is what I live by. :x

Caramel is generally always sweet but CAN get salty. ;) (Google Salted Caramel)

I am sure there is an explanation and it will be addressed when our team gets in office. 

I am just one person! ;P I appreciate your kind comment but we're a team here and I can't do anything without my team! p.s you're very welcome

#KakaoKnight4Life *majorhugs* I mean what I say, I want to be there for you guys when you need me! 

I know it is disappointing and like previously said I am sure there is an explanation. 

UGH... GOD.... WHY ARE YOU SO INFURIATINGLY NICE!!!  lol

Well played Caramel, well played.

Posted

You're very welcome<3 

I've learned to always be nice. Always treat others the way you want to be treated is what I live by. :x

I am sure there is an explanation and it will be addressed when our team gets in office. 

I am just one person! ;P I appreciate your kind comment but we're a team here and I can't do anything without my team! p.s you're very welcome

#KakaoKnight4Life *majorhugs* I mean what I say, I want to be there for you guys when you need me! 

I know it is disappointing and like previously said I am sure there is an explanation. 

This may be a silly question but everyone has  been complaining about the desync since the emergency maintenance have yall looked into it at all? its not just isolated incidents its a majority of people that i run across at least on Orwen server. 

Posted

give props to @GM_Caramel for actually responding. finally some who actually communicates with their community.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Excepts UNO has 1-2 crowded channels sometimes during NA primetime(2 crowded 2 weeks ago, 1 crowded yesterday), and jordine has none.

Sorry, but EU has less players over-all then NA as a whole.

crowded channels or not are proving nothing, you dont know if NA and Eu have similiar servers or not... A lot better way to compare would be number for blacstones armor and weapon sold and few months ago Jordine had biggest number... You als need to look at whole 7 month and how it was in first, second, third month etc... Whats only right now doesnt matter, cause players were bulding their characters whole 7+ months and in begining Uno was smallest...

Anyway it has nothing to do with me analysing eq on his lvl 60...

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

A free item that everyone already knew gives mostly red nose anyway is not a scam. No one ever said each piece had the same chance of being gotten from this box.

RNG - RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR 

Randomly between 1 and 5.

There are five boss armour pieces. 

Everyone RNG rolled and landed on '3'? 100% everyone got rednose?

I would like you to play fair game of russian roulette, with an Uzi, because it's what everyone just did.

Posted

Not surprised. If this doesn't show everybody how rigged this game is then nothing will. Anyone that argues otherwise is either caught up with a gambling addiction or in some way trying to rationalise / justify their investment of time and money in this game.

The game is a scam where it is in fact IMPOSSIBLE to win unless your account has the hidden "lucky" flag. There has to be one or two winners to show all the suckers what you could win if you keep trying even though your chance is 0.

There is no defence for misleading your customers. Plain and simple.

Posted

8e1528353c706001f9214d785e760d5f0b811e45

Posted

As we can see from every server, me from Jordine, the box gives only Red Nose Armour. I hope this is a bug and as such we need to receive a working box and a comprnsation (again?).

Posted

If everyone got a muskan, that won't be like this. Why just a red nose, the most useless one? I have understand the reason of designing this shit.

Posted

We are aware of this and are currently looking into the situation. I don't expect an official answer on this for approximately 6-7 hours as it is 3 AM for our EU office. I am so sorry this has happened to all of you. I will keep you all updated in the meantime.

I megaphoned this reply to UNO server to calm the angry picketing masses! Thank you for the response and restoring faith for all the disappointed people! =)

Posted (edited)

You're very welcome<3 

@GM_Caramel since we have you here caramel, can you give us a heads up as to why the CM/PM communication with us has been absolute crap? they used to actually talk to us, let us know what was going on, what would be coming, answer questions...now...hell jouska hasnt posted anything since august, one GM been postless since july, and we never really seem to get anything other than "maintenance is this day." "here are your patch notes." a good way to kill your own game is to ignore your playerbase and go silent.

Edited by Draciele

Posted

228ap, full boss gear and a tet kzarka and youre crying? lmao 

i'm not crying lol. I'm FULL BOSS NOW (with rednose too ;D) it's just funny.

Posted

Calling you out for your stupidity = salt?

Keep showing me how dumb you are. I love it. :)

keep going please . i have a lot of empty bottles left just for you.

Posted

Amen :'(

Posted

I think they should have just been upfront and said Rednose armour... why put on the box right click to randomly obtain one of the items if you can't get other items?

I think i'll just hold off on buying another 100$ worth of pearls :) kinda pissed me off same for the underwear box.... kinda cheap imo!

Posted

Even RNG system below is more plausible than the one introduced in this game: 

Posted

Iv heard meny legends of an unboxing that didn't give red nose, mostly hear say and whispers on the wind however and the legends have become more folklore then fact. Only by going back to the beginning, back to the top of the chat box and following the trail from person to person, from legend to legend and story to story could we ever know the truth, such a pilgrimage would take meny months and indeed take years from your life and may yet prove life threatening for once you know the truth, you will never sleep soundly again.

Posted

Hi guys! I have replied in another thread. Please know we are aware of this but do not expect an answer for several hours as it is 3 AM for our EU office.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/115908-will-be-easier-if-i-ask-did-anyone-get-anything-different-than-red-nose-armor/&do=findComment&comment=1592229 

1 person likes this