• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[MEGATHREAD] Event Boss Armor Box: Red Nose Armor

721 posts in this topic

Posted

@CM_Aethon@CM_Praballo@CM_Tytyes@GM_Dew@GM_Caramel Whats going on literally every single box on all servers has bneen red nose. We waiting for a month and this is rigged. I'm sick of trusting you guys. 

Hi guys! I have replied in another thread. Please know we are aware of this but do not expect an answer for several hours as it is 3 AM for our EU office.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/115908-will-be-easier-if-i-ask-did-anyone-get-anything-different-than-red-nose-armor/&do=findComment&comment=1592229 

Posted (edited)

What a freaking disaster of a company really... Hire more/better/at least one tester.

Edited by crosspath
1 person likes this

Posted

Why ? Apparently it was the same on RU and KR ...

Not this one. The one for Pearls was more or less SIMILAR. But not AS RIGGED AS THIS. They had 99% Red Nose. Their first box was pretty normal with a good chance for other pieces.

Posted

Citizens of Calpheon have reported hearing "Hey hey ho ho Red Nose Armor has got to go hey hey ho ho."

Posted

I hope trump gets elected and start world war 3 to bomb the koreans for their sh1t

1 person likes this

Posted

Because I genuinely care about all of you and I personally do not like seeing you guys disappointed. I see the passion you guys have for this game every day whether it is raging at or defending our staff... I can see the love for this game here.

Like I said, I will keep you guys updated but as of right now we will not have an official answer **for several hours and I ask for your patience please.

As of this action:::

THE PLAYERS DEMAND YOU CHANGE RED NOSE BOSS ARMORS -50%/+50% evasion during WORLD BOSS ENGAGMENTS

I dont care about, the other armors.  I just am angry you DEFRAUDED us.  WITH LITERALLY ADVERTISNG FRAUD.  I see before I EVEN OPEN my box.

Posted (edited)

Because I genuinely care about all of you and I personally do not like seeing you guys disappointed. I see the passion you guys have for this game every day whether it is raging at or defending our staff... I can see the love for this game here.

Like I said, I will keep you guys updated but as of right now we will not have an official answer **for several hours and I ask for your patience please.

if u cared u d TEST this  30 days before , YOU  KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN GJ KILLING UR GAME 

Edited by iVentrue

Posted (edited)

As of this action:::
THE PLAYERS DEMAND YOU CHANGE RED NOSE BOSS ARMORS -50%/+50% evasion during WORLD BOSS ENGAGMENTS

I dont care about, the other armors.  I just am angry you DEFRAUDED us.  WITH LITERALLY ADVERTISNG FRAUD.  I see before I EVEN OPEN my box.

The players don't demand this, your ridiculous, over-reacting butt is demanding this. DO NOT yell at a GM that actually comes to talk to us and let us know something for once. communication has been absolute dog shit the last 4 months and we dont need you driving the first one to finally come around away. now apologize to caramel.

(btw caramel, can you let the rest of the gms/cms know that apologize is spelled this way, and not apologise :P)

Edited by Draciele

Posted

ZEN IS REAL. As one wise guy said on Jordine Valencia1 said to not obtain the Red Nose Gear is to NOT open the box.

Posted

@GM_Caramel 

What I hate is that I'm using Rednose armor and the game is telling me that this item suck... It cost the same to upgrade it but it so much worst.. why even have this boss armor in the game if is so bad... the creator don't even care if they gave 1 to everyone on the server... that's such a bad design... I was still believing that rednose armor was't the worst but now I have no hope... --" 

Posted

if u cared u d TEST this  30 days before , YOU  KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN GJ KILLING UR GAME 

caramel been around barely a month and a half. I think you can cut her some slack and blame someone else.

Posted

Either way, I'm glad we have someone looking into it :)

Edit: And for compensation, we get to keep our rednose armor too ;) Right? :D

I cannot confirm if there will even be compensation or the chance to keep the Red Nose Armor. Like I said, I just ask for your patience until we have an official answer/explanation. 

UGH... GOD.... WHY ARE YOU SO INFURIATINGLY NICE!!!  lol

Well played Caramel, well played.

:x

This may be a silly question but everyone has  been complaining about the desync since the emergency maintenance have yall looked into it at all? its not just isolated incidents its a majority of people that i run across at least on Orwen server. 

We are aware of the desync issues, I can say it is being looked into but I do not have an ETA as to when it will be resolved.

give props to @GM_Caramel for actually responding. finally some who actually communicates with their community.

:x I love all of your kind comments and it truly makes my day however I can assure you that we all communicate with our community within these forums. :) 

I megaphoned this reply to UNO server to calm the angry picketing masses! Thank you for the response and restoring faith for all the disappointed people! =)

You're very welcome Tayanita, thank you for sharing the message<3 Truly appreciated! 

@GM_Caramel since we have you here caramel, can you give us a heads up as to why the CM/PM communication with us has been absolute crap? they used to actually talk to us, let us know what was going on, what would be coming, answer questions...now...hell jouska hasnt posted anything since august, one GM been postless since july, and we never really seem to get anything other than "maintenance is this day." "here are your patch notes." a good way to kill your own game is to ignore your playerbase and go silent.

I am so sorry our recent communication has made us appear this way to our players and I can say that we will improve our communication.

5 people like this

Posted

Thanks PA. 

I'm incredibly frustrated and butthurt about free swag but where's the justice seriously? Its a virtual item why is PA afraid of giving players actual loot?

Pearl Abyss has attachment issues to the other types of Boss Gear and just can't let go :(

Posted (edited)

I and everyone ive spoken to received = bhegs gloves

and by bhegs gloves i mean rednose

Edited by Desu

Posted

thanks alot your such a nice gm

:x Thank you for your kind comment and patience! 

Posted (edited)

@GM_Caramel You are the god of many answers and as such I have one more question to add to the pile if you would be so kind.  Can you please prod people with a stick, regarding the "With the QA team waiting for an answer" on the now months old bug-post about ninja's skills a> not scaling properly b> not having received the damage patch to match tooltips (heart strike).  It's been a very long time now since @GM_Axion first acknowledged this as being an issue, and we've not had any reasonable followup as a community on this matter.

Edited by FliesontheWall
2 people like this

Posted

Please fill this empty bottle with your tears, thanks.

bottle for tears.png

Posted

happy rednose day indeed :D:D:D:D:D yay

Posted

Please fill this empty bottle with your tears, thanks.

bottle for tears.png

heres a bottle

Image result for bottle dota 2

Posted

btw this is working as intended as all kr version got red nose from this same box too

Posted

@GM_Caramel love you! Who needs free boss gear when you have Caramel??? 

GIEF MY BHEG GLUVES NAOOOOO

Jk <3 

Now seriously gimme my god damn BHE 

Posted

btw this is working as intended as all kr version got red nose from this same box too

Do you ever stop talking out of your ass? Just curious. The majority on other servers got red nose, not literally every single person.

Posted

wrong kr version box is different from what i have seen