• Announcements

    • IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

      Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

      https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

      *New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

      Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

      https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

      Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[MEGATHREAD] Event Boss Armor Box: Red Nose Armor

721 posts in this topic

Posted

What's the point in this -----in' shit. Just add red nose armor to the reward, not a box that gives only rednose. 

I know  right? This is just... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Come on people we knew this would happen from day 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Bhegs x2 on Alustin after Zaka

I guess it is fake! Still 100% on Alustin. Haven't seen a single one get bheg from opening the box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Captura.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

WHY GOD

OHRg7AV.png

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Working as intended!

We all got trolled by Kakao!

It seems you had a 99.99% chance of getting Red Nose Armor and 0.01% chance of getting ANY of the other 4 pieces of gear.

I wonder how many people are actually going to submit a ticket over this, I would hope many.

Will anything come of it? Doubtful, but worth a shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

This is quite lame. Theoretically, we should've had a 20% chance to get Red Nose's Armor since it is just like any other piece of boss armor aside from the fact that it is not popular with the community. But apparently, they checked the market prices and then adjusted the drop chances accordingly. What is it now? 99.9% instead of 20%? I don't expect to get stuff for free and I really liked the attendance event in general but this is quite a slap in the face. Another Golden Dagger would've been more useful ...and even nothing at all would have been less mean.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I dont trust the votes on Enything else then red nose without a screeny.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I mean really, you will all find any reason to complain about anything. 

 

You got some thing for free, how about you try and be grateful.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

i already have TET red nose, all i need is giath for complete set. was hoping if i got heb bheg or muskan i could sell and buy one of the giaths that someone sold.

But RIP that idea.

If you think about it this is basically them admitting red nose is sub par, other wise it would be 20% chance for each piece.

 

actually a joke!

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

WHY GOD

OHRg7AV.png

Pretty much 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

You got a Boss armor, quit complaining and move on.

yeah how about the equal 20% chance for 1 of 5........

at least just give us rednose direct if that's what it was intended to be.  shit like this is a serious gambling issue, making it look like u have equal chance to get each boss piece when in fact its 99% red nose.

i hope this game never has cash shop RNG boxes....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I'm excited to buy the cheap red nose and use it to repair. I'm not even dissapointed, this is still a piece of boss armor.

BullS---!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Well the box is RNG so i would assume its Red Nose Gear

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

WHY GOD

OHRg7AV.png

GG WP

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

You got a Boss armor, quit complaining and move on.

Reading must be hard for you. My box is four days away. Pretty sure I won't be playing the game at all anymore by then. If you aren't paying attention, because you're fangirling over the game so much, this game is rigged against you to 'encourage' you to spend more money on it. This has become evident to me in the few weeks I've been here. It's your money, but I'll be saving mine for something worthwhile after this enlightening experience. It's a good game, but unfortunately, the art and style are seriously sullied by greed and psychological manipulation. This game is abusive, and you are a victim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

You can expect it if you have played this game for the last 6 months. Expect to be disappointed. Be happy when you get something good. Ta-daaaa gambling at its finest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

kek

8ec991a37393abe51e809a1d908e20ba.jpg

Edited by Falniir
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

00011014.thumb.png.86d1f68f49d29a5bcbb0800011014.thumb.png.86d1f68f49d29a5bcbb0800011014.thumb.png.86d1f68f49d29a5bcbb0800011014.thumb.png.86d1f68f49d29a5bcbb0800011014.thumb.png.86d1f68f49d29a5bcbb0800011014.thumb.png.86d1f68f49d29a5bcbb0800011014.thumb.png.86d1f68f49d29a5bcbb0800011014.thumb.png.86d1f68f49d29a5bcbb0800011014.thumb.png.86d1f68f49d29a5bcbb0800011014.thumb.png.86d1f68f49d29a5bcbb0800011014.thumb.png.86d1f68f49d29a5bcbb0800011014.thumb.png.86d1f68f49d29a5bcbb0800011014.thumb.png.86d1f68f49d29a5bcbb0800011014.thumb.png.86d1f68f49d29a5bcbb0800011014.thumb.png.86d1f68f49d29a5bcbb0800011014.thumb.png.86d1f68f49d29a5bcbb0800011014.thumb.png.86d1f68f49d29a5bcbb0800011014.thumb.png.86d1f68f49d29a5bcbb0800011014.thumb.png.86d1f68f49d29a5bcbb0800011014.thumb.png.86d1f68f49d29a5bcbb0800011014.thumb.png.86d1f68f49d29a5bcbb0800011014.thumb.png.86d1f68f49d29a5bcbb08

Edited by Yngol_Stormblade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

.

Edited by Gaito

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Seriously, could daum ----- over it's player base a little bit more.  This is absolute horse shit.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

omg im dying so much laughs xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Not a single piece of gear other than red nose. lol this isn't RNG this is a spit in our face. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4a38bbfea4.PNG

Edited by Firmament
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites