• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Please remove the Red Nose armor from the 2nd box

Should the Red Nose armor get removed from the 2nd Boss armor box?   439 votes

1. 1. Should the Red Nose armor get removed from the 2nd Boss armor box?

• Yes, remove the Red Nose armor from the second box
    • No, leave it in there

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

110 posts in this topic

Posted

Everyone got a rednose armor from boxes today.Removing rednose armor from secondbox would help new players getting second set piece and for veteran players it would give a chance for missing piece.

1 person likes this

Posted

They need to say they fixed the box then keep it the same so everyone here who thinks they deserve a mechanic that skips part of the content gets another fiesta of red nose armor. The box said RNG and we all know RNG = Red Nose Gear. I enjoyed the tears and the player Red Nose who shouted in server chat that hes back to get his gear back

Posted (edited)

bdo.thumb.jpg.3759f83a9be1e2c17841218f03

And this is only from the ones that logged in in the morning. Just add a few hundred more by the evening

JGgleGT.png

Edited by Intimacy

Posted

remove this cursed armor from the boss armor box!

Posted

I like the reddit suggestion way more than just taking it out of the 2nd box

actually make red nose worth something

Posted

88% have voted for it to be removed thus far.

Posted

But its still funny, that somehow everyone got the most useless shit possible... One thing is, that it got bugged and everyone had 100% chance for just one type of armor... The other thing is, what a -----ing concidence, that its the most useless piece of gear in the game...

So people at least can see, that it was actually meant to be rigged into obtaining RNA in most of the cases... They just screwed up the number a bit...

Posted (edited)

But its still funny, that somehow everyone got the most useless shit possible... One thing is, that it got bugged and everyone had 100% chance for just one type of armor... The other thing is, what a -----ing concidence, that its the most useless piece of gear in the game...

So people at least can see, that it was actually meant to be rigged into obtaining RNA in most of the cases... They just screwed up the number a bit...

yes, I was thinking the same. How comes that the bugged box gives exactly the worst armor part?! Such thing could never happen to muskan shoes, hebetate armor, bheg gloves and giath helmet. How interresting it is that it was exactly the red nose armor. I'm not surprised at all...

Edited by QRob

Posted

Jesus christ, the forums continue to astound me with their entitled attitude towards this game. Remove Red Nose from the next box? Just because you poor babies already got one?

Amazing. Simply amazing.

Posted

looks like 12.5% of players have all boss pieces

Posted

To be continued? 

567.jpg

Posted (edited)

Jesus christ, the forums continue to astound me with their entitled attitude towards this game. Remove Red Nose from the next box? Just because you poor babies already got one?

Amazing. Simply amazing.

I will never understand idiots like you. Like never. If they remove red nose. Every -----ing body wins. You win , i win , we all win. New players get a huge boost to catch up. Veterans gets the last pieces they need and everybody is happy. For the ones that are already 4/4 they get a free 95M.

How are you even complaining about something that gives an advantage to 100% of the community. -----ing unreal.

Edited by Rebornz
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Amazing. Simply amazing.

Not only should they remove red nose armor from the next box, but they should also remove every content complitely from the game that has something to do with that red nose guy. the most useless thing overall in the game. just delete the boss, the armor, the knwoledge, everything, and let's forget it has ever even existed.

Edited by QRob

Posted

Remove the red nose amor or either revamp it...

Posted

I don't think it's needed. Just have how the boss gear box was originally meant to be and we will have what we were originally promised + EVERYONE gets a free red nose armor. C'mon, that's a pretty fair deal already.

Just YES!!! Why you guys always want more ? ....

Posted (edited)

30 days 2 accounts same drop from the boss Box...........

Edited by Emperor J.R.

Posted

Just YES!!! Why you guys always want more ? ....

in all honesty, lets say everyone got Bheg gloves. But the majority of folks were in another content area that had gear better than bush gloves, and that gear was also a possibility in the box. We would probably be having the same discussion.

Posted

It wouldn't be so bad if everyone got tree because Daum would not look like such rip offs (tree sells for 90 million rn sells for 11-14?). The fact is people would still be mad because it wasn't an rng box at all. This simple fact  sets you up to distrust them since they lied to us. So tbh i'd still be upset. 

Posted

In 3 years, yes

try again . Fail.

Posted

Keep Red Nose in the box so I can see everyone who is complaining get another one and rage quit. 

Posted

Why would anyone vote "no"???  

no they should NOT do this... they should just give a box with 70% chance of rednose and 30% for other stuff.. they dont have to throw BIS in our face with 100% chance. And it would be bad for the market.

throwing bis at your face? Dude, its all about rng, i still dont have bhegs after hundreds of bosses and bundles and 12 toons all on nightvendor with 140 days of playtime... But some noob with 20-30h playtime gets lucky cuz of rng...well earned? Your argument is invalid, you have to come with some bettrr stuff "shakes head"

Posted

Every aspect in this game is Roulette. Who cares if you played 140 days or 40 days. If your'e unlucky, you get nothing. Good day, sir!

Posted

I think everyone who read that knows how retarded it is. No need to comment further

i think u are just one of the newbs who allway write shit in this forum... and in the end all i said is right bcs boy.. I'm playing the ENDGAME of this.. so till u will notice ~

Why would anyone vote "no"???  

throwing bis at your face? Dude, its all about rng, i still dont have bhegs after hundreds of bosses and bundles and 12 toons all on nightvendor with 140 days of playtime... But some noob with 20-30h playtime gets lucky cuz of rng...well earned? Your argument is invalid, you have to come with some bettrr stuff "shakes head"

not the right game for u... and alot of other ppl... ur just all not stronk enough ;(

Posted

It wouldn't be so bad if everyone got tree because Daum would not look like such rip offs (tree sells for 90 million rn doesnt sell at all regardless of price). The fact is people would still be mad because it wasn't an rng box at all. This simple fact  sets you up to distrust them since they lied to us. So tbh i'd still be upset. 

Posted

i think u are just one of the newbs who allway write shit in this forum... and in the end all i said is right bcs boy.. I'm playing the ENDGAME of this.. so till u will notice ~

not the right game for u... and alot of other ppl... ur just all not stronk enough ;(

youre one of the lucky noobs? Lol