• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Red Nose Day - Why So Serious?

153 posts in this topic

Posted

Here's a joke... You expecting me to give a ----- about that charity after this shit. You're not a -----ing comedian and the community does not trust you already, stop doing this stupid shit.

P.S. The new box BETTER NOT have a single Rednose Armor in it funny guy.

Posted

Me

:')

1 person likes this

Posted

You know, Kakao, donation to Comic Relief is very classy and generous move and twist on this situation.

Well done, you've got my support, and thanks again for the extra boss gear box!

4 people like this

Posted

you can donate GM's Intermediate Lucky Box 

those kids might need an extra 1-2 failstacks

Untitled.jpg

Heres my joke tho

GM_Rhotaaz

• Lead Game Master
  •  
  • GAME_MASTER_DRAGON.png.d2ab1803abbcf4275
  • Administrators
  • Black_Desert_logo.png.1375e3b831ead5ca25
  • 9 posts

HAHAHAH these are great

2 people like this

Posted

When one of the least philanthropic communities on planet earth manages to accidentally raise awareness for a worthy cause.

Posted

Hard to face the fact that you suck, huh? xD "I suck, it must be because my class is shit!!!"

"just can't be used by NA/EU scrubz that care only about damage. "

eyes-closed.thumb.jpg.74e505c4fd34c91d1e

Posted

Giving to charity is great but please take red nose out of the 2nd box, cheers.

agreed

Posted

Nice gesture :)

Posted

I am three days behind. I was camping at the marketplace getting ready to start sniping when I just see nothing but red nose armor. I was disappointed about doing all those sniping practices for nothing, but i got a great laugh out of it. I don't think B****ing about it will change the fact that it happened though ¬¬

And we get another boss armors (hopefully not another red nose) now.:)

Posted

----- you -----s

Nice joke ei? you guys should give us Boss gears except for RN so you can get those moffo Money from Artisan were going to buy and donate it perhaps or most likely keep it to yourself. It's not April so stop fooling around do your job if you want this shit to last. bow!

they will sell boss armors for pearls soon, they wont give you shit but a turd on your face

Jesus dude O.o

Its true tho, anyone who actually listened would do a better job even if they knew absolutely nothing about the game :P

Posted

I suppose $3.82 counts as a donation, and sounds good....

Posted

Best joke:

Black Desert Online is run by a professional company.

I nominate this joke as the best one!

Posted

So you guys broke Plum as a joke too?

Posted

Roses are Red Nose Armor

Violets are Red Nose Armor

Poetry is hard

Here is some Red Nose Armor

7 people like this

Posted

----- you -----s

they will sell boss armors for pearls soon, they wont give you shit but a turd on your face

Its true tho, anyone who actually listened would do a better job even if they knew absolutely nothing about the game :P

I don't really need boss armors anymore, maybe for repair lol, Dande is all i need. Pearl for Boss gears, are you Korean? cuz thos sh!t wont work on NA

Posted

Stop beeing so Fing naive.

They fooked up and some supportguy googled red nose and found this social awareness forum and used it to twist the situation.

The joke is how this great game is beeing misshandled and used to suck us dry of money by Kakao.

Morpheox

57 Ninja Jordine

1 person likes this

Posted

Are you giving 3rd world countries red nose armors? Cause you sure as hell won't give them money. You won't even give the people who fill your wallets their money back when you deceive them :P

Posted

I saw Korean beta, and boarded the hype train,

It's comin' to Europe,  oh Lord, I went insane.

But than I was clueless who'll publish the game..

Was hoping for Blizzard, or other big name.

Kakao took over and they would be like:

"Relax plebs, we got this, just enjoy the ride"

They brought many patches, "IMPROVEMENTS" they yell !

But listening more closely I hear: "We aim to fail ! " 

4 people like this

Posted

I'll take a minute here to say thank you and good job on this 

Posted

I played this game since i became a founder, i feel insulted by this and your damn jokes, i did not find this funny at all and once you invest a lot of time in a game, it is a´bit hard to just let it all go, all that time invested playing getting your gear, all that time grinding having fun the memories, and i have been running bheg scrolls since it came out that you can get his gloves, i tried sniping them to no avail. 

I started seeing a lot of updates coming around the corner the awakening new zones underwater, and my hopes were going back up i was starting to feel interested, and with the defense box i thought, WOW!! it will take 30 days but i hope i get them muskan shoes or bheg gloves, the chances are great at it, then i come to this thread....and i see what you people at kakao games did.

I want to say curse words. i want to be mad, but i got to say thank you, due to this i finally cut ties, i finally let it all go and uninstalled black desert online today, thank you very much for this joke, it was helpful to make me forget about this game.

And gg for the charity thing, cant really hate that now can we, either you did it out of goodwill or to shield yourself from the hate that you might get, either way well played. 

2 people like this

Posted

I'm glad Kakao is taking this in their stride. Can Oct 14th be Red Nose Day ingame henceforth? :D

Posted

All these entitled, angry people that can't wrap their heads around mistakes made in video game development. 

I love this so much. A+ work Daum!

Posted

Valks are the strongest 1v1 class, Valks are the best tanks in the game. They ARE OP, just can't be used by NA/EU scrubz that care only about damage. Valks win ALL 1v1 tournaments since forever. It only gets more and more ridiculous after awakening when their mobility is on Musa level.

Strongest 1v1 class is either berserker or sorceress.

Even tho Valkyries have a shield, they have less super armor and iframes than any other class in the game. Once a Valk leaves its shield they lose all forms of tankiness.

In KR the Valkyrie is definitely not OP or top tier, its actually a mid tier class. Top tier/OP would be the Ranger, Sorc, Musa, and or Warrior.

The only 1v1 tournament the Valkyrie has won was a 1v1 no potions tournament on KR that excluded any awakening classes at the time (so no ranger, zerkers, warriors, sorcs).

After awakening Valkyries mobility is increased but no where near the level of the Musa or Berserker.

Posted

Can anyone explain what actually happened?

Posted

This is the weirdest way I've ever seen any company attempt to evoke a positive feeling of Charitable trust

I'm starting to doubt these people could even be Germans and Koreans but rather just straight up might be space Aliens

3 people like this