• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

My ranger looks FAT it new outfit!

114 posts in this topic

Posted

I posted something like this the other day but maybe some pics will help make my point since my thread died early on. So with the new ranger outfit, it makes my character look really fat. I made sure all sliders were set to as skinny as possibly to test and it still looks like this. I also talked with guildies and they all say it looks bad too. Here is a picture of my character before and after. The only thing thats different between these two screenshots are the clothing. Nothing was altered before or after any pictures.

Here is the first outfit of my character.

skinny.png

And here is the new ranger outfit.

Fat.png

Idk why it looks so much worse but it looks like my character gained 30 points from putting on a new outfit. Kakao plz help. FIx plz this is more important than rednose armor!

5 people like this

Posted

Thick :P

1 person likes this

Posted

Black color is slimming, and women's weight fluctuates.

* Patriarchal standards*

CE510o1W8AAMmJw.png:large 

Posted

Put a backpack on her and AFK walk it off...  :P 

2 people like this

Posted

High bodyfat... time to cut.

1 person likes this

Posted

Guys this is no time to make jokes! It is a very important matter! Literally no other costume make my character look 30lbs heavier!

Posted

Did you send in a ticket?

Posted

im just gonna state the obvious at this point, even tho im probably getting trolled - your ranger is already fat even without the new outfit. Are you serious? 

28 people like this

Posted

Being honest... Your character is thick to begin with.

4 people like this

Posted

I hate to say this but irrelevant is right... i mean huuh... yes black is slimming.

Posted

maybe its time to get your ranger on a treadmill

Posted

I don't see a difference :o 

7 people like this

Posted

My character literally has almost all waist sliders set to minimum. Im not sure what else I can do to make her thinner...

Posted

what an ugly character O.o 

1 person likes this

Posted

This is my character in beauty shop, unaltered. My ranger isnt fat >.> And silica Id like to see your character for reference please.

2016-10-14_199522817.png

Posted

Just turn down the thickness for that outfit? But honestly the outfit itself is a bit more loose, so thats probably why. Overall to me though it adjusted to your shape as it was meant to.

Posted

Dude it doesn't matter nobody actually cares what your character looks like. I think I can count on one hand the number of times I've zoomed in and looked at a character 

Posted

Dude it doesn't matter nobody actually cares what your character looks like. I think I can count on one hand the number of times I've zoomed in and looked at a character 

Ever thought that maybe HE cares?

Posted

that.. that isn't "fat".

3 people like this

Posted

that.. that isn't "fat".

meow!

2 people like this

Posted

meow!

MEOW!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I posted something like this the other day but maybe some pics will help make my point since my thread died early on. So with the new ranger outfit, it makes my character look really fat. I made sure all sliders were set to as skinny as possibly to test and it still looks like this. I also talked with guildies and they all say it looks bad too. Here is a picture of my character before and after. The only thing thats different between these two screenshots are the clothing. Nothing was altered before or after any pictures.

Here is the first outfit of my character.

skinny.png

And here is the new ranger outfit.

Fat.png

Idk why it looks so much worse but it looks like my character gained 30 points from putting on a new outfit. Kakao plz help. FIx plz this is more important than rednose armor!

the tits, too big that's y

Edited by midgard229

Posted (edited)

It doesn't need to be fixed, my character looks fine in it. You just made her very top heavy, so since she's very wide up top it makes the rest of the outfit wide.

This is my character wearing it she is not top heavy and the outfit looks fine to me2016-10-15_178408641.thumb.JPG.26e99fa5e.

Edited by Oceansky
Adding pic
6 people like this

Posted

that.. that isn't "fat".

Shush you... you... FAT SHAMER! D:< *False outrage*

Posted

Shush you... you... FAT SHAMER! D:< *False outrage*

*fat shames more*