• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Urgent] Desync, Lag, Rubber Banding, FPS Drops

444 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes please this needs full attention now. It has been ridiculously bad since patch, and as a tamer pvping or even pveing is been really complicated. Teleporting back and forth, grabs are pointless, and cant seem to hit people at all cause they seem not to be there at the time. Sigh. Wtb Kr version they don''t seem to have that problem at all.

#FREEDESYNC

68221828.thumb.jpg.cd26787f2258c57d259a0

11 people like this

Posted

I've been getting this too especially during world bosses. I'm fine when there are about 10 people, then all my attacks don't even hit once 30+ people show up. And don't get loot. I have high AP and ACC gear for World bosses and usually get 6 hunter seals on average. Lately I get 0 loot (except for tree I got a liverto because i was soloing him for about 3-4 min)

2 people like this

Posted

So it wasn't just me, all along. Receiving/collecting loot took up to 10 seconds sometimes while gathering.

Please get it fixed before Siege war starts.

3 people like this

Posted

ya node war tonight was insanely frustrating. desync has been a huge issue lately.

I mean it always has since the start of the game but it's 5x worse than usual atm

3 people like this

Posted

Going through the same as well. Before this patch, it was all good in the hood.

2 people like this

Posted

This needs to be fixed

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Agreed.

While I'm sure they didn't know this would happen it has crippled a lot of the content I used to do. Bosses are a no-go at 3 fps at low/optimization mode and most other content has, at most, 40 fps at the same settings.

BDO is a beautiful game and I shouldn't have to reduce it to this for it to be playable:

48c59e3099.JPG

209475b9f0.JPG

Edited by Tarquinius
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i wasn't aware of the desync and rubber banding issue to this extend. and i can fully understand the annoyance when it comes to combat either for PvE or PvP

as for FPS issues / performance, i all ready made a thread about that with a response from mod and GM, but i dont think we received any follow up to see if the game would be getting optimized 

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/113222-performance-problem-as-of-recently-game-needs-more-optimization/#comment-1548947

Edited by DiBBz

Posted

I was afk fishing for a little over an hour with the game in my tray, when I brought it up again I was completely lagged out for about 2min. This is really concerning, I was about to go grind for a bit but that is no longer an option in this lag. I'm constantly stuttering and people around me are jumping all over the place with lag.

Posted

Just 5mins ago we killed Kzarka on Ser 2 and that was unplayable. What use to be a 40-50FPS boss fight is now @ 5-10FPS what the heck....

2 people like this

Posted

Yes, this is unplayable at the moment. Going to play something else, while they figure out how to make the game work again, lol.

5 people like this

Posted

Server went down for me and guildmates (Orwen)

Posted

Yeah its so -----ing bad after the patch. They screwed up so many things...
Also just before on UNO the server practically crashed for a minute

Posted

You get to log in just to LAG OUT. xD the lag so bad it kicks you off the server.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I actually just got completely disconnected (serendia 1), but I too have noticed the game's taken an FPS hit since the latest patch. 

EDIT: got back in on med1 and it seems okay but haven't done much yet.

Edited by Remiel21

Posted

I suggest posting server and channels. This has not happened to me on Bal 01 in Orwen.

Posted

Balu2 UNO NA

Posted (edited)

Dont worry guys, they have replied to another member telling him its on his end and there is nothing they can do. So we will most likely get the same treatment.

You would think with the last 30 maintenance all having server stability and upgrades something might be improved. 

@Jeyfar

UNO

Cal 1 and 2

Vel 1 and 2

Edited by NOLOSS

Posted (edited)

this is how i feel about the servers atm.

Pink_guy.gif

Edited by Ginpatsu
4 people like this

Posted

Dont worry guys, they have replied to another member telling him its on his end and there is nothing they can do. So we will most likely get the same treatment.

You would think with the last 30 maintenance all having server stability and upgrades something might be improved. 

@Jeyfar

UNO

Cal 1 and 2

Vel 1 and 2

Not sure what's going on here, but a person on reddit said that this GM who replied has removed his/her post, so until we see actual confirmation, I would be worried.

Posted

Hold up remember few days ago. AT&T customers got shafted for some reason? Maybe same thing is happening again?

Posted

Desync has been pretty prominent since the anti hacker xigncode update months ago

Posted

Not sure what's going on here, but a person on reddit said that this GM who replied has removed his/her post, so until we see actual confirmation, I would be worried.

Ok true, i saw it on here and it appeared to be a copied email response. Could easily be a troll.

Hold up remember few days ago. AT&T customers got shafted for some reason? Maybe same thing is happening again?

I would doubt that its isp's cuase we have American, Canadians and Aussies in our guild multiple of each and we are all experiencing the same terrrible lag and dysnc and disconnects.