• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Urgent] Desync, Lag, Rubber Banding, FPS Drops

444 posts in this topic

Posted

Well i just did a kzarka... and its impossible to play there even on low settings w/o name and ability effect. i'am at 5 fps with a really good comp (i7, GTX 1070 )

the game really need a fix.

Posted

Guess daum doesnt care

1 person likes this

Posted

Bump fix your broken game

Posted

Teleporting simulator. Best pvp ever. 

Posted

When it will be fixed? it looks like evryday is even worse.

Posted

korean devs dont care about frail scuzzy westerners sorry boys its game over already

Posted

All my Issues cleared up Friday, nothing changed on my end. I will report back if they reoccur.

Posted

Still the same rubberbanding / desync. I hope we will get an update tomorrow.

Posted

Edan, Mediah E1

Sunday, October 23, 6:00PM PDT (1:00AM UDT)

United States (Oregon)

Frontier Communications

Posted

Edan, Mediah E1

Sunday, October 23, 6:00PM PDT (1:00AM UDT)

United States (Oregon)

Frontier Communications

Veruca im your biggest fan cutest tamer na 

2016-10-10_113465853.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I have an issue since the last patch massively where especially if I am on a mount (horse or vehicle) aka anything with higher speed than walking (even happens with sprint sometimes) I get thrown back to the loading screen suddenly, loads rather fast, then I stand somewhere along the way (back from where I just was) with my mount or vehicle roughly 10-15 meters ahead of me.

Happens insanely often, especially on the streets between velia and the river (halfway to Western guard camp or halfway to the other bridge crossing the river in Balenos) as well as in Serendia between Northwestern Guard camp and Delphe castle or Heidel and around the pass/guard station from Balenos to Serendia on both sides. Sometimes it happens 3-4 times in a single trade run between Velia and Olvia or Velia and Heidel or Heidel and Delphe Castle. This has to be fixed, it makes it unplayable.

Ps: Sometimes when that happens to me there are other people around me traveling too - and when my loading screen disappears I can move normally and see my horse or wagon ahead and all - but there are others around me on horses or wagons frozen mid movement. I can't see their names so I can't ask them if they just had the same happening to them.

In case that helps: I'm in US, West coast, happens pretty much any time, weekend during the day, weekdays in the evenings, weekdays during the day I had a chance to test it (was on sick leave) same. I play on Edan, usually Valencia2 channel but was the same in Mediah 2 and Velia 2. Comcast and all smooth in other games, HD video streams or whatever.

Edited by Aneve
2 people like this

Posted

Pls fix, game broke

Posted

Pls fix, game broke

I second this

Posted

Pls fix, game broke

third this

Posted

Remove all the underwater shut that's destroying pvp until u have a fix.  The kakaum

1 person likes this

Posted

Seriously doe, im having 25fps sometimes at sausans when before I was going stronk at 60 24/7. This is a joke

What GPU are you using? I had a feeling that the ocean update might be -----ing with the frame rate seeing as sausans is right next to it.

Posted

Hellooooo, any news?

Posted

Hellooooo, any news?

Nah.

Posted (edited)

Weekend is over, I guess people at kakao have office hours right now? Can we get an update on the situation please.

Edited by Death_Grips

Posted (edited)

What GPU are you using? I had a feeling that the ocean update might be -----ing with the frame rate seeing as sausans is right next to it.

RX 480

Kinda funny cause i just bought it a few weeks prior to enjoy BDO at 60fps on Very High.

So much for that(even at "just" high i get 25fps now at sausans night)

Edited by 2cute2shoot

Posted

Weekend is over, I guess people at kakao have office hours right now? Can we get an update on the situation please.

We're implementing another fix during this week's maintenance, and an announcement with more information will be posted soon in the Announcements section.

Best regards,
GM Dew

5 people like this

Posted

We're implementing another fix during this week's maintenance, and an announcement with more information will be posted soon in the Announcements section.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Muahaha we will see

Posted

I have to agree with Biggs here. I noticed that, as the underwater patches were being sneaked in even before ranger awakening, I experienced desync specifically at sausans. Putting two and two together, I believe the underwater system may be the cause of the desync and rubberbanding.

Posted

If this weeks maintence doesnt fix, Im out

Best regards,
GM Dew

This was posted two hours ago, what's going on with the announcement? 

Best regards,
GM Dew

Where's the announcement at? Are we getting a fix for this and a ban for exploiters or what

I have to agree with Biggs here. I noticed that, as the underwater patches were being sneaked in even before ranger awakening, I experienced desync specifically at sausans. Putting two and two together, I believe the underwater system may be the cause of the desync and rubberbanding.

Bump this fam

1 person likes this

Posted

RX 480

Kinda funny cause i just bought it a few weeks prior to enjoy BDO at 60fps on Very High.

So much for that(even at "just" high i get 25fps now at sausans night)

Yup same here. Seems to be a problem with the RX 480 then and my drivers have remained untouched. Hopefully a GM/CM sees this @GM_Dew