• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Female Ranger Costumes and Underwear

93 posts in this topic

Posted

RangerCost1.jpg

RangerCost2.jpg

RangerCost3.jpg

RangerCost4.jpg

RangerCost5.jpg

RangerUnder1.jpg

RangerUnder2.jpg

RangerUnder3.jpg

RangerUnder4.jpg

15 people like this

Posted

Thanks for uploading all this stuff, especially the magicarp one looks pretty funny :D Tbh some of them are really polished and propably look incredible in the game, can't wait to check it out. There is only one question that bothers me - why did Koreans create like almost 20 types of women's underwear? .__.

Posted

Thanks for uploading all this stuff, especially the magicarp one looks pretty funny :D Tbh some of them are really polished and propably look incredible in the game, can't wait to check it out. There is only one question that bothers me - why did Koreans create like almost 20 types of women's underwear? .__.

To choose whatever you like , lol

Posted

You are very welcome @Sowiak - hope you and everyone else enjoy this resource!

1 person likes this

Posted

You are very welcome @Sowiak - hope you and everyone else enjoy this resource!

any chance you could dig up somewhere something similar for witch/wizard ? :>

Posted (edited)

There is a costume in character creation in leather very nice, but there are no way to take it at che creation. How may i take it? Only with Pearls in shop? It's for Guests like faces or hairs, and there isnt in this list :P It's my dream female ranger costume :D

dtwhYeM.jpg

Edited by Seiya

Posted

Certain costumes are only available on the cash shop for a limited time. This may be one of those!

Posted (edited)

I find it hilarious there are as many undergarment options as armor options. Yet the biggest problem I see is some of the undergarments cover too much depending on which armor you are wearing (at least on the upper body), you can see clipping issues and such.

I think the first armor on row 3 and last two on row 2 are more fitting of the ranger. The second to last set on the second row (assassin's creed lookalike) just needs better undergarments so it doesn't look tacky,

2nd to last armor on 4th row seems more equestrian horserider garment than ranger armor.

Edited by Confusion.Infusion

Posted

I find it hilarious there are as many undergarment options as armor options. Yet the biggest problem I see is some of the undergarments cover too much depending on which armor you are wearing (at least on the upper body), you can see clipping issues and such.

I think the first armor on row 3 and last two on row 2 are more fitting of the ranger. The second to last set on the second row (assassin's creed lookalike) just needs better undergarments so it doesn't look tacky,

2nd to last armor on 4th row seems more equestrian horserider garment than ranger armor.

The ridiculous thing is not being able to take off your armor and show that undegarment that cost you so much ._.

1 person likes this

Posted

So why they made that if you can't show it? :D

Posted

So why they made that if you can't show it? :D

Bits me, To show a bit of the lingerie under the armor I guess. At least they could let me go to the beach and swim in my 'bikini' for once!

2 people like this

Posted

Bits me, To show a bit of the lingerie under the armor I guess. At least they could let me go to the beach and swim in my 'bikini' for once!

maybe they will add an invisibility potion in cash shop one day to show undergarments

1 person likes this

Posted

The ridiculous thing is not being able to take off your armor and show that undegarment that cost you so much ._.

You can take off the armour in your house.

Posted

There is a costume in character creation in leather very nice, but there are no way to take it at che creation. How may i take it? Only with Pearls in shop? It's for Guests like faces or hairs, and there isnt in this list :P It's my dream female ranger costume :D

dtwhYeM.jpg

This was the first costume they sold in the cash shop in the Russian version.

Posted

I think they made it this way so you don't have players just running around in undies breaking the immersion for everyone. Although when you say it like that, it certainly brings a tear to both me and my wallets eye.

2 people like this

Posted

Loving the colonial style one. Definitely gonna go for that and the fish costume ;)

Posted

Thanks, so i must wait to pay it in pearl shop :D

Thanks all for reply.  :D

Posted

i think it is possible but you won't have gear on if you do (don't quote me on this) but makes sense I guess

Posted

First costume is new Gillie suit or no ? 

Posted

I am going to throw my money so fast at this when it releases on NA/EU version lol

2 people like this

Posted

Wow thanks for posting this! They're all so pretty, I love the first two of the third row waah. *O*

1 person likes this

Posted

Excellent work gathering these images, thank you for sharing them with the community.

1 person likes this

Posted

Excellent work gathering these images, thank you for sharing them with the community.

This list is amazing but it does not seem complete. Can you confirm or reject this statement? I thought I remembered there being more costumes.

Posted

dtwhYeM.jpg

3476255-strider+hiryu.png

Posted

This helps so much~! <3 ty for info