• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

mature social guild <Vault111> Recruiting - Social Guild - NO SYNTHS PLEASE.

51 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

VaultTec-Forums.thumb.png.ec54f9aead73d0

Please contact XeriseCandysaur or Tea in-game for more information! :3

Interested in more about us first?

• Our average age is approximately 35-36. 
  • The founders of the guild have played together in multiple games for over 2 years :o 
  • Many of us are Canadian.
  • Candysaur, our Lord and saviour, is a Dinosaur made of pastel candy.
  • Candysaur takes bribes in the form of cupcakes or anything else that involves a ridiculous amount of pastel colors.
  • Or hand drawn pictures of giraffes.  Or cats.  Or dinosaurs.
  • No, you may not collect Candysaur as part of your Halloween quest.
  • Candysaur likes to talk in the third person when making guild recruitment posts.
  • Still reading?  >.> uhh..
  • Oh.  Our wonderful Xerise also runs a weekly PvP Tournament for PvP practice!

Disclaimer:  Any synths found within the guild may be subject to harsh "removal".

Edited by Sidney
4 people like this

Posted

Best.

1 person likes this

Posted

Looking for a guild that offers you free cupcakes? Maybe even bacon? What about a pony?

Vault111 offers none of that, but we do offer a fun and social experience while gaming!

Apply to Vault111 today to not receive cupcakes or bacon!

1 person likes this

Posted

Are you guys accepting totally new member?

I just started last night and wanted to join a guild to get me through the ropes of this game.

Posted

@Momoka Nishina New players are perfectly fine, we have a few already!  All we ask of new players is that you don't treat our members as a replacement for google.  We can definitely help though!

1 person likes this

Posted

@Sidney Thank you so much! I'll apply later and don't worry i already research some guides to help me through.

1 person likes this

Posted

Post updated to better reflect expectations.

Posted

We're laid back, we have our objective(s) and goals, but we aren't rushing to get there. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Updated graphic.  Please have a working microphone :3  Harder to get to know people when all their mic's are broken!

Posted

~Bump 

Join Vault111 !

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I played some at launch but some life events pulled me away. After playing wow legion and getting bored with the combat, I decided to come back and play about a week ago. Im 49 Bezerker, currently looking for a laid back guild to chat/play with. Uno server. My in game family name is DeeBone, my character name is Slorbb. Im 27, have a mic and all the chat clients if thats a required thing. Im down to try anything in the game as i haven't yet experienced most of it. I play mostly throughout the night early mornings EST. I work saturday-monday so i dont get play much those days. Also a fallout fan lol. Let me know if you still have any openings :)

Thanks!

FB_IMG_1454320046350.jpg

Edited by Slorb
added player image

Posted

Hello there!

I just started playing the game over a week ago, and been thinking I should join a guild to fill in the void of me just playing alone. I just turned 26 two days ago( Birthday nov 4th). I already have Discord, and I do have a mic.

My family name is Hakrie, and my main character I'm playing is Blessting. shout out if you need more info.

Posted

Hey @Slorb and @Fire Blossom :D

We do have room for you both!  You can message Candysaur or Xerise in-game if I don't get ahold of you two first. Looking forward to hanging out :D

Posted

Sounds good. Ill be on for a little after work this morning around 7am est.

Posted

Most of us are east coast 9-5, mon-fri workers so may be hard to snag an invite but just msg me when you're on and hopefully at some point we'll line up.  I work from home 99% of the time so I do tab in to check on fishing/horse riding so i'm a bit easier to catch I think.

Posted

Alright. I received candysaurs friend invite and accepted. I messaged him/her but they must have been afk. This was around 630 am. Ill be on again in the early am after work but for the rest of the week ill be on in the evening so I'm sure itll line up eventually.

Posted (edited)

I'm interested in joining your guild and was wondering how I go about applying?  ^^

My family name is Teals if that helps at all >.>

Edited by Teals

Posted

Vault111 still recruiting and growing strong. 

Posted

I'm interested in joining as my current guild are moving to a different game.

Posted

Hi Kyoku!  Get in touch with Xerise, Candysaur or Tea in game :)

Just a reminder to anyone interested, we do expect our members to be on discord more than just during initial meeting.  A working microphone and ability to speak english well enough for us to easily understand you is required.

Bringing cupcakes is not, but it is encouraged.

Posted

Bump!

:>

Posted

HIHi! I started the game half a year ago but I got busy so I had to stop after 2 days but now I'm back! I'm still kind of a noob but I would you please let me join the guild? ^-^

Posted

@Sidney

I still haven't got my cupcakes.. xDD

I like the one with strawberry on top. :">

Posted

PM to OP sent!

1 person likes this

Posted

Bumped the max # of members allowed, recruiting again!

Looking for people who will be active in our discord channels.