• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

mature social guild <Vault111> Recruiting - Social Guild - NO SYNTHS PLEASE.

51 posts in this topic

Posted

We are looking for a few new members who will be active and vocal in discord.  A working microphone is required because it must be used - no wallflowers please.  if you're too shy to get to know new members and come chat in discord and be part of a social guild, this is not the guild for you :)

Posted

We are looking for a few new members who will be active and vocal in discord.  A working microphone is required because it must be used - no wallflowers please.  if you're too shy to get to know new members and come chat in discord and be part of a social guild, this is not the guild for you :)

Hello there! I just started playing BDO a couple days ago and pretty much don't know what I'm doing. But I am old (39). And somewhat crotchety. I like dinosaurs, especially ones made of pastel candy. And cheese. But not candy dinosaurs and cheese together. That would be gross. 

And I DO have a headset with a mic! However, I currently have some outstanding difficulties. I am currently in a teeny tiny craptastic apartment while my house is finishing being built and I can't really chat much at the moment due to thin walls and sleeping children. Actually, the is built, and closing is this Friday, but I have to do some stuff before we move in... like paint, run ethernet cables through the whole house, get my in-wall speakers put in for a few rooms, etc, etc, etc... Not like you need to know all that, BUT I tell you that so I can tell you this: You sound like my kind of peeps. Slightly weird. An active sense of humor. Casual. Friendly. Respectful. Marshmallow coated?

So right now isn't really the best time for me to apply probably. You might be angry and steal my shoes because I can't really talk on Discord until I'm moved into the new house. (I have my own study / game room in the new house! I can talk there, i promise!) You may want to shave my hair since I won't be on much while getting moved into the new house... probably 2-3 days per week. HOWEVER! If you should wish to give me a pass for about a month on wallflowering, i would be happy to join you all on your quest to become the prettiest pony on the ranch! Or whatever your goal is. 

The point is, you sound like good people. You sound like my kind of people. And I'm looking for a home. I see all of the... i don't know what to call it... mindless vomit? in the chat window every day since I started playing, and I've been thinking "Do i really want to play this game if this is the status quo?". I like the game so far. I am intrigued. I like sandboxy-ness. I have no clue what I'm doing, but I do it with styyyyyyle. So I came looking for non-childish people. And that seems to be you folks, which is good.

About me... aside from being old... I've been gaming since NES. I could go into game history, but why? We've all been gaming for a while, right? Aside from the game stuff, I'm married with 3 kids. Twin 7 year olds and a 3 year old. My wife isn't a gamer and isn't fond of gaming, so that causes some difficulties at times, but I manage. ;) I used to sing to my guildies in WoW during raids... and tell jokes... and generally have fun. 

I ramble. 

Anyway... if you want to have me around for a bit on mostly silent mode, cool! If not, I understand, but I hope you'll consider me after I'm all moved 'n comfy 'n stuff.

Peace, love, and chickens.

2 people like this

Posted

Hello there! I just started playing BDO a couple days ago and pretty much don't know what I'm doing. But I am old (39). And somewhat crotchety. I like dinosaurs, especially ones made of pastel candy. And cheese. But not candy dinosaurs and cheese together. That would be gross. 

And I DO have a headset with a mic! However, I currently have some outstanding difficulties. I am currently in a teeny tiny craptastic apartment while my house is finishing being built and I can't really chat much at the moment due to thin walls and sleeping children. Actually, the is built, and closing is this Friday, but I have to do some stuff before we move in... like paint, run ethernet cables through the whole house, get my in-wall speakers put in for a few rooms, etc, etc, etc... Not like you need to know all that, BUT I tell you that so I can tell you this: You sound like my kind of peeps. Slightly weird. An active sense of humor. Casual. Friendly. Respectful. Marshmallow coated?

So right now isn't really the best time for me to apply probably. You might be angry and steal my shoes because I can't really talk on Discord until I'm moved into the new house. (I have my own study / game room in the new house! I can talk there, i promise!) You may want to shave my hair since I won't be on much while getting moved into the new house... probably 2-3 days per week. HOWEVER! If you should wish to give me a pass for about a month on wallflowering, i would be happy to join you all on your quest to become the prettiest pony on the ranch! Or whatever your goal is. 

The point is, you sound like good people. You sound like my kind of people. And I'm looking for a home. I see all of the... i don't know what to call it... mindless vomit? in the chat window every day since I started playing, and I've been thinking "Do i really want to play this game if this is the status quo?". I like the game so far. I am intrigued. I like sandboxy-ness. I have no clue what I'm doing, but I do it with styyyyyyle. So I came looking for non-childish people. And that seems to be you folks, which is good.

About me... aside from being old... I've been gaming since NES. I could go into game history, but why? We've all been gaming for a while, right? Aside from the game stuff, I'm married with 3 kids. Twin 7 year olds and a 3 year old. My wife isn't a gamer and isn't fond of gaming, so that causes some difficulties at times, but I manage. ;) I used to sing to my guildies in WoW during raids... and tell jokes... and generally have fun. 

I ramble. 

Anyway... if you want to have me around for a bit on mostly silent mode, cool! If not, I understand, but I hope you'll consider me after I'm all moved 'n comfy 'n stuff.

Peace, love, and chickens.

Hi :3

I like the post, you sound like a good fit.  We are full at the moment but we may have room tonight as one member has been around quite a while and has never gotten on discord.  We can definitely get you invited to discord right away and hopefully you can talk when the kids are awake.  We're usually rotating a few last numbers out because a lot of people say they'll get on discord and they don't and it's kind of our #1 rule so 1 or 2 spots usually opens up every week or so.

That does mean that yes, we do remove people who don't get on discord (or ones that do now and then but never talk) because far too many join and have reasons that they're unable to talk or say they'll set it up later and never bother. When we get that spot open we can send you an invite to the guild if you still want to join after listening to our antics xD

Also "Peace, love, and chickens."  -  sounds like something I would write lol.  *Ponders the emergence of a split personality* o.O

Posted

Oh hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii again!

So yeah... After my last few days, I've realized it's probably better if i just wait a bit before coming to talk to all you-ins. Right now it seems I have no idea when or if I'll have free time for chatting and/or playing. :( It's chaos and madness here! MADNESS I TELL YOU!!! My 3 year old has begun inventing reasons to not sleep both for nap time and at night, my wife has a herniated disc, the twins are sick, and I have the square root of pi times infinity things to get done on the new house before we move in.

Alas, my and your split personalities along with their deep love for peaceful chickens must remain separated, at least for now... Lest madness consume us all and defile our various cheese platters!!! And no one wants that, right? Nay, they do not.

May your arms always be long enough to scratch away the sand fleas

Posted

Oh hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii again!

So yeah... After my last few days, I've realized it's probably better if i just wait a bit before coming to talk to all you-ins. Right now it seems I have no idea when or if I'll have free time for chatting and/or playing. :( It's chaos and madness here! MADNESS I TELL YOU!!! My 3 year old has begun inventing reasons to not sleep both for nap time and at night, my wife has a herniated disc, the twins are sick, and I have the square root of pi times infinity things to get done on the new house before we move in.

Alas, my and your split personalities along with their deep love for peaceful chickens must remain separated, at least for now... Lest madness consume us all and defile our various cheese platters!!! And no one wants that, right? Nay, they do not.

May your arms always be long enough to scratch away the sand fleas

Sir Chickenton of Peace III,

That's fine, you can come find us when you are ready and have time :3

Please be advised, bringing cupcakes is appreciated but not required.  But very, VERY heavily, and thoroughly appreciated.  No sprinkles.

See you later maybe,

~ Sidney

Posted

Vault111 a small PvX guild. +5AP +5DR, +5Acc, +60HP. We are mostly 9-5 working adults with families, Good people. We are orderly and social. Node wars, guild missions etc. 

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I am coming back to the game, like most, and I am pretty excited to be here.  I am looking for a place that I can call home.  I did play BDO for a little bit but never reached max level.  This time around I want to experience more of the game than I have before.  I am pretty social guy who likes having fun in coms.  I am a team player that does not mind filling any role that the group/guild needs, and I also enjoy helping out new players.  I firmly believe that a group/guild is as strong as their weakest link.  

A little about me.  I am a 35 year old former Marine who is now a Special Education teacher in the Quad Cities.  I did 2 tours in Iraq when that was a thing.  I love gaming; especially MMOs.  In fact, I probably like the social interaction more than the game itself.  I have a working mic and all the main coms programs.  I really enjoy working together with like minded people.  

I will be starting a brand new toon but I need know what server you guys are on.  As long as there is an interest in the group and dedicated people, I will be playing.  I usually lose interest when people dont play or the group/guild falls apart.  I look forward to hearing from you guys.

P.S. Just an observation, no trolling.  You mention apply in the add, there is no place to apply.  

Plague

Edited by Plagueie

Posted

Hi all,

I am coming back to the game, like most, and I am pretty excited to be here.  I am looking for a place that I can call home.  I did play BDO for a little bit but never reached max level.  This time around I want to experience more of the game than I have before.  I am pretty social guy who likes having fun in coms.  I am a team player that does not mind filling any role that the group/guild needs, and I also enjoy helping out new players.  I firmly believe that a group/guild is as strong as their weakest link.  

A little about me.  I am a 35 year old former Marine who is now a Special Education teacher in the Quad Cities.  I did 2 tours in Iraq when that was a thing.  I love gaming; especially MMOs.  In fact, I probably like the social interaction more than the game itself.  I have a working mic and all the main coms programs.  I really enjoy working together with like minded people.  

I will be starting a brand new toon but I need know what server you guys are on.  As long as there is an interest in the group and dedicated people, I will be playing.  I usually lose interest when people dont play or the group/guild falls apart.  I look forward to hearing from you guys.

P.S. Just an observation, no trolling.  You mention apply in the add, there is no place to apply.  

Plague

Hey, thanks for the interest :3

You sound like a perfect fit!  What are MMO's if not for being social?  By the way there is technically no max level, it never ends xD  They did a server merge a while back so there's just 1 server and multiple channels.  We change our home channel whenever we feel our home channel gets too filled up or laggy.  So long as you play on NA megaserver you can join us.

Also about the apply thing, it's there you just missed it :)  It says to contact Xerise, Candysaur or Tea in-game :D  Responding here is nice too because it gives people a chance to say what they are looking for.

Looking forward to having you in the guild :3

~Sidney

Posted

Cool sent out friend invites to Xerise, Candysaur and Tea.  However, Xerise came back not found.  Might be on my end though.

Posted

Cool sent out friend invites to Xerise, Candysaur and Tea.  However, Xerise came back not found.  Might be on my end though.

I got a request from Bubonic which makes sense that it's you, but it said you went offline right when I tried to PM you.

Posted

ok give me about 20 mins, ill be back on.  I am in a heroes of the storm match

I am on now

Posted

Guild still going strong. Nice people.

Posted

<Vault111> Doesn't provide chocolate to its members, but we do provide a fun and friendly atmosphere and a chance to take revenge on evil, filthy, demonic Ninesharks who like to eat innocent players boats that simply wanted to go for a nice sail or do some relaxing fishing, because Ninesharks are just straight up assholes.

Join today if you're tired of Nineshark's shit!

Msg Candysaur or Xerise in-game if interested or PM me or @remilafo for discord ID.

Posted

Vault111 a small PvX guild. +5AP +5DR, +5Acc, +100HP. We are mostly 9-5 working adults with families, Good people. We are orderly and social. Take it easy and have a good day.

Posted

2017-02-13_186068678.thumb.PNG.760282e9e

Update:  Our quest to seek vengeance against all Nineshark is progressing.  While we have not yet come across another in our travels since embarking on sea creature slaying adventures together, we have upgraded our boat and can handle more dangerous creatures.

If you too, have been wronged by a Nineshark, or just want a fun and friendly guild to chat with while playing the game, send us a message!  We typically go out on the water for at least 1 hour on most nights, but not all.  Some nights we're out for 2 hours depending on what people want to do.  Sometimes we just play the game solo while chatting about completely random things in discord :)

Nothing except being vocally social on discord is mandatory in this guild.  If you are considering joining, please know you'll be expected to actually come talk on discord :3

Gifts of any of the following are welcomed:

• Cupcakes
  • Chocolate
  • Bacon
  • Kittens
  • Dinosaurs
  • Pink things
  • A glorious combination of all of the above

No synths.

1 person likes this

Posted

As the Leader of DrunkenBDO, I can tell you these guys are a good bunch!

0f2bab99248b5dec2bf93b997e8deb01.jpg 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello new player here looking to join a guild

Family name Yuuichi

Posted

New player here as well, something in your guild caught my attention. Either the dinosaurs or kittens, not entirely sure just yet. Anyways, family name is Borsch. So just like the forum name, just without the "t", someone already nicked that one....unfortunately.
Got a mic and will be active on Discord when I can - sometimes I can't, like right now, when it's 2:24am here in Toronto lol

Posted

New player here as well, something in your guild caught my attention. Either the dinosaurs or kittens, not entirely sure just yet. Anyways, family name is Borsch. So just like the forum name, just without the "t", someone already nicked that one....unfortunately.
Got a mic and will be active on Discord when I can - sometimes I can't, like right now, when it's 2:24am here in Toronto lol

omgomgomgomgomg

BORSCHT IS MY FAVOURITE SOUP IN THE WORLD.  IT IS THE PIZZA OF THE SOUP WORLD.

omgomgomg

omg

please join.  Sidney#7099 in discord (case sensitive)

Posted

omgomgomgomgomg

BORSCHT IS MY FAVOURITE SOUP IN THE WORLD.  IT IS THE PIZZA OF THE SOUP WORLD.

omgomgomg

omg

please join.  Sidney#7099 in discord (case sensitive)

Wow, that moment when the clan is more excited than the recruit lol

Once I'm done with all my stuff tonight (helping my gf achieve her lifelong dream of becoming a crazy cat lady by adopting 2 cats) I'll come up on Discord and say hi!

Posted

Family Name: Ash

Currently running a 56 Ranger (Ariyele) 151/145/150 trying to gear up to 400.

*Only* 27 but super stoked if I can join up with you guys, help out, contribute, chat, chill, and maybe make some progress on my gear score and life skills along the way.

I'm also a typical full-time worker as seems to be the common theme in this thread... And also Canadian! Definitely calm and laid back; previously (about a year ago) part of a competitive PvP guild, it was decent fun but too competitive for me.

Ash#4093 on Discord! Haz mic will chat.

Posted

Family Name: Ash

Currently running a 56 Ranger (Ariyele) 151/145/150 trying to gear up to 400.

*Only* 27 but super stoked if I can join up with you guys, help out, contribute, chat, chill, and maybe make some progress on my gear score and life skills along the way.

I'm also a typical full-time worker as seems to be the common theme in this thread... And also Canadian! Definitely calm and laid back; previously (about a year ago) part of a competitive PvP guild, it was decent fun but too competitive for me.

Ash#4093 on Discord! Haz mic will chat.

Request sent!  Woo Canadian :)

Posted

Great Recruits from the forums! Come and join Vault111!!! Some of us love ninesharks and get grilled and attacked for our loyalty to such majestic creatures but other than that super (dO_Oper) great!

Posted

Just a reminder, we do not knowingly accept synths.  See how well you survive when you "fall" overboard during one of our Sea Missions, you dirty metal contraptions!

Apply at your own risk, synth filth!

Posted

Name: MariaJane Family Name: Hammerson < - main lvl 55 sorc. 

28, hailing from Edmonton, Alberta. My character is online afk fishing 90% of the time. Mostly play on my days off which can be any day of the week. Apart from BDO i also play EVE online. Ariyele Ash and I are friends irl. Thats about it..XD

Have discord and a working mic.