• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

ranking Edan Guild Ranking(10/15/16)

177 posts in this topic

Posted

S+: ManUp

S : Gravity, FML

A+ : HOSTILE, Support, LionsGate

A : TradeFederation, Gatekeeper, Lethality, Havoc

B+ : PRX, Critical, ExceptionaLegion

B : Kyoukai, SkyStrike, Reapers

C+ : Energy, Baka, Savanna

C : Else

Honorable Mentions  : Spaghetti, Yasmine777 Forehead,  Vision, ValidusGamers, 

======

Based on streaming observation and GvG score.

Not bully shit guild ranking affects.

Dead guilds(RedFace, ChoNation, etc....) are excluded.

=====

EDITED : sry if my view is not accurate. It is definitely based on my observation, and maybe there will be a difference. :)

Posted

Who the ----- is lionsgate?

Posted

This has got to be one of the worst guild ranking I've ever seen lol. 

5 people like this

Posted

This is pretty accurate, nice post

1 person likes this

Posted

IMG_3977.JPG

Posted

rip my bois at cho

Posted

S+: ManUp

S : Gravity, FML

A+ : HOSTILE, Support, LionsGate

A : TradeFederation, Gatekeeper, Lethality, Havoc

B+ : PRX, Critical, ExceptionaLegion

B : Kyoukai, SkyStrike, Reapers

C+ : Energy, Baka, Savanna

C : Else

Honorable Mentions  : Spaghetti, Yasmine777 Forehead,  Vision, ValidusGamers, 

======

Based on streaming observation and GvG score.

Not bully shit guild ranking affects.

Dead guilds(RedFace, ChoNation, etc....) are excluded.

=====

EDITED : sry if my view is not accurate. It is definitely based on my observation, and maybe there will be a difference. :)

Accurate.jpg

Posted (edited)

wonkazzz.thumb.jpg.f0e0f0b5693b43d7ad36e

Edited by DankestMeme

Posted (edited)

Except fml cant 1v1 they need gravity or manup to even do anything.... considering they called out breakthrough to 1v1 them and then brouggt gravity cause they knew they would lose lol

Edited by Alteravitea

Posted

Except fml cant 1v1 they need gravity or manup to even do anything....

still mad about ArcheAge little man? :)

Posted (edited)

still mad about ArcheAge little man? :)

nah never have been xD best pvp we had was in archage. Just salty i didnt get the pvp i was promised last night. Literally so salty the ocean has less salt in it than me right now.... games so damn boring grinding all week to get 1 night of pvp and you cucks ruined it. Bring back mangobae they were at least funny. 

Edited by Alteravitea

Posted

nah never have been xD best pvp we had was in archage. Just salty i didnt get the pvp i was promised last night. Literally so salty the ocean has less salt in it than me right now.... games so damn boring grinding all week to get 1 night of pvp and you cucks ruined it. Bring back mangobae they were at least funny. 

I don't recall anyone promising a 1v1. After Gravity and us took out the trash, we had ourselves a nice little scrimmage. 

Posted

"Just salty i didnt get the pvp i was promised last night."

That's rich. From what I hear you guys set up a shit tier turtle base and planned on not pvping. If you're going to complain at least have a reason to otherwise we get these terrible posts in which we just shit on you here too. Shit on you in game and on the forums. GG WP better luck next week.

2 people like this

Posted

Shleeps you're a savage. Pass the bowl please.

1 person likes this

Posted

How is Gatekeeper ranked so high ?

Posted (edited)

How is Gatekeeper ranked so high ?

there's a lot of things wrong with this ranking. Gravity is obviously S+ while man up would be S and FML would be A+. I would remove everything else in those 3 ranks giving something like this :

S+ : gravity

S : Man Up(only guild that can almost fight on par with gravity).

A+ : FML(significantly weaker than the 2 guild above while being significantly stronger than the guilds below. They end up making a wall in between top tier guilds and lower tier).

A : None.

B+ : Breakthrough

B : Hostile, kyoukai, Critical

Rest are not worth mentionning, hell everything below FML is shit tier imo. Until they all rally in one guild with the most geared players under a good leader(not ghost nor rimo) they won't stand a chance.

Edited by Incoercible
2 people like this

Posted

there's a lot of things wrong with this ranking. Gravity is obviously S+ while man up would be S and FML would be A+. I would remove everything else in those 3 ranks giving something like this :

A+ : FML(significantly weaker than the 2 guild above while being significantly stronger than the guilds below. They end up making a wall in between top tier guilds and lower tier).

Rest are not worth mentionning, hell everything below FML is shit tier imo. Until they all rally in one guild with the most geared players under a good leader(not ghost nor rimo) they won't stand a chance.

I agree with your stance. I doubt it will ever happen; All the lower tier guilds under 1 banner but just to entertain the idea - if not Rimo or Ghost, who would you say would be the best person for the gm job ? Wishfairy ? 

1 person likes this

Posted

You would know its a joke when Lethality guild is mentioned.

Posted

so <FML> is the Faabbyy gatekeeper to challenger of BDO.. ill take it

Posted

I agree with your stance. I doubt it will ever happen; All the lower tier guilds under 1 banner but just to entertain the idea - if not Rimo or Ghost, who would you say would be the best person for the gm job ? Wishfairy ? 

I don't know Wishfairy well enough to judge if he'd be the man for the job. I believe that Ghost isn't the right man because he's too passive as a leader. Also his political talent to manipulate the masses is pretty awful aka 1 week ago fail siege. Rimo is loyal, he's able to get players to follow him blindly sadly he's not the smartest guy to put it gently. Basicly rimo is the perfect leader for a casual carebear guild. 

The perfect guy for the job would be a man that can inspire players, while being able to manipulate politics in the shadow. A leader that is smart enough to bring victory on the battle field with great strategies. A good understanding of the meta and the will to inforce that meta by following the right class composition. Also, he needs to push his players to work on their gear, easily done with the use of date limit to reach a certain gear score/level. I have no idea who could do this, but if someone can maybe we would see the birth of a new top tier guild.

so <FML> is the Faabbyy gatekeeper to challenger of BDO.. ill take it

Indeed, you guys should aim to close the gap in between you guys and manup. One day maybe you guys will be S or S+ rank ;)

Posted

Can i ask that an amendment be made to state the region this list of yours covers, some of the aussie guilds on the server are fracking awesome fun but they wouldn't be on your radar as they stream and fight outside your time zone, not that i don't mind seeing a list of active guilds i would be hesitant to rank them against each other. a guild is more than just its streamers and GvG scores, to know a guild you really need to be part of them or fight a long fight against them to see their true colours

Posted

Can i ask that an amendment be made to state the region this list of yours covers, some of the aussie guilds on the server are fracking awesome fun but they wouldn't be on your radar as they stream and fight outside your time zone, not that i don't mind seeing a list of active guilds i would be hesitant to rank them against each other. a guild is more than just its streamers and GvG scores, to know a guild you really need to be part of them or fight a long fight against them to see their true colours

Yeah, cause sunday mornings are so hard for aussies to attend castle wars... oh wait, that's because there's no aussie guilds capable.

Posted

^ Can confirm 100% Aussie.. 
Wrestles alligators and a rides a Roo to da merket

Posted (edited)

You guys are kinda lame lol. Listen to yourselves seriously. Who the hell cares about who is S rank and who isn't. The people making these points probably aren't even in any of the guilds listed. Take some anti-depression or anxiety meds so you can calm the ----- down and just play the game. Also, Breakthrough we did ask for a 1v1 and you didnt respond we were all under the notion that a zerg was going to drop on us. Then in the last hour we realized it was just you guys. Then you decide to build on some stupid ass island to try and turtle. At least have the balls to build in front of the castle and make an attempt at pushing through the gates. We probably could've honored the 1v1 and let Gravity sit on the sidelines to watch.  In the picture below you see the cheap tactics breakthrough has to pull off to force a stalemate. That's why we just took you guys out and had a proper siege fight against Gravity so that we can learn about how to defend Calpheon Castle properly. Thanks to them we will be a lot more prepared for the next time. Breakthrough honestly guys.... I love the tenacity, I love that you guys keep trying and the guild has potential but stop it with the shitty "turtle up" tactics and have a proper fight. I'am not sure who you have coming up with the strats for your guild but fire his ass seriously. Everything you guys try to pull off is under the impression that you just want to do it troll. Then when the troll attempt fails you hit the forums to bash guilds. 

2016-10-15_130258980.JPG

2016-10-15_130264964.JPG

On a side note I'am a casual weeb. A friend of mine put me on to some show where the characters play a  mmo that's a lot like this game. No its not SAO. I forgot what it was called but anyways in the game castle siege is the most important thing. A system was in place to control how many guilds participated for a specific castle. Let's say a Guild owned a castle then that gave the right to one guild to sign up for that day to contest it. Guilds will know in advance who they are fighting as to prevent all this bullshit spy network crap and honor the 1v1 for the castle. Makes for fair play and prevents alliances from monopolizing on all the major territories. If the guild that signed up cant beat the guild that owns the castle then seriously just get better and recruit stronger players into your guild. It will force you to stop relying on other guilds for  bullshit zergs. 

I also would like to see some better incentives for owning multiple low tier nodes. Maybe get slightly less benefits as oppose owning the entire territory but you become lords of the land second to the ruling guild of the territory. Might motivate more guilds to fight in node wars to earn those titles. 

Shit you can have a day dedicated to Castle owning guilds fighting it out for a chance at keeping princess Ruca. Winner gets to marry her. 

TT6VIbg.jpg

Edited by Gambitz

Posted (edited)

You guys are kinda lame lol. Listen to yourselves seriously. Who the hell cares about who is S rank and who isn't. The people making these points are probably aren't even in any of the guilds listed. Take some anti-depression or anxiety meds so you can calm the ----- down and just play the game. Also, Breakthrough we did ask for a 1v1 and you didnt respond we were all under the notion that a zerg was going to drop on us. Then in the last hour we realized it was just you guys. Then you decide to build on some stupid ass island to try and turtle. At least have the balls to build in front of the castle and make an attempt at pushing through the gates. We probably could've honored the 1v1 and let Gravity sit on the sidelines to watch.  In the picture below you see the cheap tactics breakthrough has to pull off to force a stalemate. That's why we just took you guys out and had a proper siege fight against Gravity so that we can learn about how to defend Calpheon Castle properly. Thanks to them we will be a lot more prepared for the next time. Breakthrough honestly guys.... I love the tenacity, I love that you guys keep trying and the guild has potential but stop it with the shitty "turtle up" tactics and have a proper fight. I'am not sure who you have coming up with the strats for your guild but fire his ass seriously. Everything you guys try to pull off is under the impression that you just want to do it troll. Then when the troll attempt fails you hit the forums to bash guilds. 

2016-10-15_130258980.JPG

2016-10-15_130264964.JPG

On a side note I'am a casual weeb. A friend of mine put me on to some show where the characters play a  mmo that's a lot like this game. No its not SAO. I forgot what it was called but anyways in the game castle siege is the most important thing. A system was in place to control how many guilds participated for a specific castle. Let's say a Guild owned a castle then that gave the right to one guild to sign up for that day to contest it. Guilds will know in advance who they are fighting as to prevent all this bullshit spy network crap and honor the 1v1 for the castle. Makes for fair play and prevents alliances from monopolizing on all the major territories. If the guild that signed up cant beat the guild that owns the castle then seriously just get better and recruit stronger players into your guild. It will force you to stop relying on other guilds for  bullshit zergs. 

I also would like to see some better incentives for owning multiple low tier nodes. Maybe get slightly less benefits as oppose owning the entire territory but you become lords of the land second to the ruling guild of the territory. Might motivate more guilds to fight in node wars to earn those titles. 

Shit you can have a day dedicated to Castle owning guilds fighting it out for a chance at keeping princess Ruca. Winner gets to marry her. 

So a guild drops on the castle in an attempt to stalemate it..  This might be news to PRX since they haven't owned a castle before, but that is exactly what you are supposed to do.  Calling a guild "trolling" for trying to stalemate the castle seems like you are really reaching to justify your need to call for help.  If PRX is really a tier above breakthrough, surely you wouldn't need gravity to prevent your castle from stalemating.  The excuses coming from you guys are astounding... Breakthrough places in a smart spot to stalemate and you call for help.. 

What excuses will PRX use next week to justify having their hands held? Will breakthroughs use of elephants be deemed as bad mannered and require man up coming to your aid?  Perhaps a OP cannon spot will warrant gravity lending a hand.  All PRX wants is a fair fight guys, it's not their fault the other guilds won't just run into their gate and be slaughtered... After all they earned that castle they now sit behind.

PRX is and always will be a joke of a guild.

Edited by cika