• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

ranking Edan Guild Ranking(10/15/16)

177 posts in this topic

Posted

So a guild drops on the castle in an attempt to stalemate it..  This might be news to PRX since they haven't owned a castle before, but that is exactly what you are supposed to do.  Calling a guild "trolling" for trying to stalemate the castle seems like you are really reaching to justify your need to call for help.  If PRX is really a tier above breakthrough, surely you wouldn't need gravity to prevent your castle from stalemating.  The excuses coming from you guys are astounding... Breakthrough places in a smart spot to stalemate and you call for help.. 

What excuses will PRX use next week to justify having their hands held? Will breakthroughs use of elephants be deemed as bad mannered and require man up coming to your aid?  Perhaps a OP cannon spot will warrant gravity lending a hand.  All PRX wants is a fair fight guys, it's not their fault the other guilds won't just run into their gate and be slaughtered... After all they earned that castle they now sit behind.

PRX is and always will be a joke of a guild.

prxprotocuck.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Feels good to be back

Posted

So a guild drops on the castle in an attempt to stalemate it..  This might be news to PRX since they haven't owned a castle before, but that is exactly what you are supposed to do.  Calling a guild "trolling" for trying to stalemate the castle seems like you are really reaching to justify your need to call for help.  If PRX is really a tier above breakthrough, surely you wouldn't need gravity to prevent your castle from stalemating.  The excuses coming from you guys are astounding... Breakthrough places in a smart spot to stalemate and you call for help.. 

What excuses will PRX use next week to justify having their hands held? Will breakthroughs use of elephants be deemed as bad mannered and require man up coming to your aid?  Perhaps a OP cannon spot will warrant gravity lending a hand.  All PRX wants is a fair fight guys, it's not their fault the other guilds won't just run into their gate and be slaughtered... After all they earned that castle they now sit behind.

Guys can we stop making fun of critical ; - ;. Its ok to get your hand held for territory.... * 3*)/

Posted (edited)

Cry more. That's all I have to say now.  Bunch of hypocrites complaining.

2016-10-15_130264964.JPG

TT6VIbg.jpg

Edited by Gambitz

Posted

FML didn't ask Gravity to drop. ;) QED

I'm glad they did, this weeks salt harvest has been glorious.

tumblr_o028dvgoSz1rs88hwo1_500[1].jpg

Posted (edited)

Confronted with logic, resort to memes. Standard shitter PRX tactics.  Laughing stock of Edan.

Edited by cika

Posted (edited)

Confronted with logic, resort to memes. Standard shitter PRX tactics.  Laughing stock of Edan.

laughing on top of our castle why you plebs cry more. 

TT6VIbg.thumb.jpg.8b1a0bd0d58ebfff08240c

Edited by Gambitz

Posted

laughing on top of our castle ....why you plebs cry more. 

Castle that you were given and had to call for help to defend in a 1v1.  😂

Posted (edited)

Where's your castle?  This is a gated community sir please get the ----- off the property. 

TT6VIbg.jpg

Edited by Gambitz
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Confronted with ad-hominem, faulty logic and someone who moves the goal posts when you outline the faults in their logic.

raw1.gif

Edited by FliesontheWall

Posted

plebs.jpg

Posted

plebs.jpg

you mean because you are a ----- and take it even if its 50% taxed?

Posted

Are you in Support or Hostile? Probably, right? 

I've been in Gravity since damn near day 1 and was part of the original Alacrity crew so I know a lot of the history here.  I think one of the best things that Proto decided to do was dump Support to the curb as an ally when he started FML.  He likely saw the writing on the wall that TheGhost and co. weren't people to be trusted. Lacari and Pure knew this all too well.  

My guild annihilated Breakthrough in a 1v1 in less than 30 minutes not just a single time and to me that means you're not deserving of a castle.  Last Saturday when you interrupted our skirm against FML we both made quick work of you and moved on to the fun part.  In about 2 hours we fought them with probably 20 more people and while we were winning they put up an outstanding fight that could have stalemated Calpheon but not sure if we could have actually claimed because time was cut short.

Point is after that fight it was clear to me that FML was steps above Breakthrough as far as coordination and strength. I don't see them as a guild that is undeserving of Calpheon and to say that they were "given" it is a joke.  They earned it long before they took it.

You just sound like a pissed off kid whining because he's not part of something better.

8 people like this

Posted

I've been in Gravity since damn near day 1 and was part of the original Alacrity crew so I know a lot of the history here.  I think one of the best things that Proto decided to do was dump Support to the curb as an ally when he started FML.  He likely saw the writing on the wall that TheGhost and co. weren't people to be trusted. Lacari and Pure knew this all too well.  

My guild annihilated Breakthrough in a 1v1 in less than 30 minutes not just a single time and to me that means you're not deserving of a castle.  Last Saturday when you interrupted our skirm against FML we both made quick work of you and moved on to the fun part.  In about 2 hours we fought them with probably 20 more people and while we were winning they put up an outstanding fight that could have stalemated Calpheon but not sure if we could have actually claimed because time was cut short.

Point is after that fight it was clear to me that FML was steps above Breakthrough as far as coordination and strength. I don't see them as a guild that is undeserving of Calpheon and to say that they were "given" it is a joke.  They earned it long before they took it.

You just sound like a pissed off kid whining because he's not part of something better.

Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers.jpg

you mean because you are a ----- and take it even if its 50% taxed?

Merevin I'm sorry dude I don't know how you can hate from outside of the club, you can't even get in. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Why not put that to the test, let breakthrough and fml fight over calph while the true royals in gravity and manup sit off to the sidelines and watch :P if you guys are that confident that fml can easily take breakthrough. 

Edited by Alteravitea

Posted

All breakthrough really has going for them are a couple of zerkers who have great cc in their kit and autobiography
Autobiography literally carries that guild, if he leaves ... breakthrough might as well be called Kyoukai

All this petty stuff, and crying on the boards doesn't help recruitment... no one wants to join a guild that constantly looks like their baby raging ... get geared, get good, recruit, and develop meaningful relationships with other guilds in the game that are more than just 1 week standing... 

This game is mostly politics and gear... without both, you can't progress in every aspect this game has to offer

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The descision making skills of gravity are why the PvP is so stagnant on Edan.  If PRX is worthy of castle then let them defend it and see, gravity deciding who gets to hold castles is working out great right?  How many b teir guilds are left?  How's that decision to take balenos 3 weeks ago promoting pvp?  Can guilds apply somewhere to fondle you balls and get a castle?  I don't give a shit who gravity thinks is "worthy"

Edited by cika

Posted

Why not put that to the test, let breakthrough and fml fight over calph while the true royals in gravity and manup sit off to the sidelines and watch :P if you guys are that confident that fml can easily take breakthrough. 

Because last week you didn't want a fight.  You placed at Catfish to stalemate because you already know you can't win vs. FML in a 1v1. So until your guild is dead and gone (its already dead) we'll be there every chance to stomp you into the ground.  Get used to it.

Posted

Because last week you didn't want a fight.  You placed at Catfish to stalemate because you already know you can't win vs. FML in a 1v1. So until your guild is dead and gone (its already dead) we'll be there every chance to stomp you into the ground.  Get used to it.

name 1 fight on the server that didn't have a stalemate before taking a castle no one on edan has successfully taken a castle the day of so far

Posted

The descicion making skills of gravity are why the PvP is so stagnant on Edan.  If PRX is worthy of castle then let them defend it and see, gravity deciding who gets to hold castles is working out great right?  How many b teir guilds are left?  How's that decision to take balenos 3 weeks ago promoting pvp?  Can guilds apply somewhere to fondle you balls and get a castle?  I don't give a shit who gravity thinks is "worthy"

If i remember correctly back in Valencia when it was Gravity FML vs Breakthrough Manup ....FML had breakthroughs base down to a -----ing fort and few recovery stations. Then you guys decide to bring Kyoukai into the picture to win in the last hour. Quit it already with the hypocritical bs ffs. The chance you guys get to overpower someone you will with no hesitation. Breakthrough and Hostile needs to stop acting like they have a spine because you guys will play dirty any chance you get. 

Posted (edited)

name 1 fight on the server that didn't have a stalemate before taking a castle no one on edan has successfully taken a castle the day of so far

Last week siege Gravity could have taken it easily if you were there to watch it.

If i remember correctly back in Valencia when it was Gravity FML vs Breakthrough Manup ....FML had breakthroughs base down to a -----ing fort and few recovery stations. Then you guys decide to bring Kyoukai into the picture to win in the last hour. Quit it already with the hypocritical bs ffs. The chance you guys get to overpower someone you will with no hesitation. Breakthrough and Hostile needs to stop acting like they have a spine because you guys will play dirty any chance you get. 

You  the time when Manup had a waifu guy pick up their base and had 0 base defences on the start of the fight and we had to constantly help them?

Edited by Merevin

Posted (edited)

Honestly anything coming from a guild who claimed they needed no allies, then allied the only guild who could give them a fight I take with a grain of salt.  The leadership at gravity is trying to kill the game as fast as possible.. we are all along for the ride.

Edited by cika

Posted

Last week siege Gravity could have taken it easily if you were there to watch it.

You  the time when Manup had a waifu guy pick up their base and had 0 base defences on the start of the fight and we had to constantly help them?

How can you help them from inside your own base? you guys were trapped and had your base burning. the ONLY reason you managed to win that fight was Kyoukai showing up and you know it.

Posted (edited)

How can you help them from inside your own base? you guys were trapped and had your base burning. the ONLY reason you managed to win that fight was Kyoukai showing up and you know it.

Maybe should check it up if any of you recorded the siege. 

In the meantime why your guild just CC from a fight?

Edited by Merevin

Posted

:Popcorn Eating Intensifies: