• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

We need a system build thread

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Figured I'd get a system build thread going since i cant find one.

Mine is a I7-4790k @4.8Ghz and 1.27v with a corsair AIO 280mm rad

A MSI GTX 970 @ +100 on the clock and +350 on the memory @ stock voltage

16GB of G.Skill Ripjaws X ram @ 1866Mhz

An EVGA supernova G2 1000w power supply

etc etc

Cpu temps don't really go over 50c and the gpu around 70 with a heavy load.

IMG_3542.JPG

Posted

you seriously could NOT find a system build thread??? theres about 500 of them already

2 people like this

Posted

nope, inb4 use the search function.

Posted

Nice, I am sure you meant system build section ? If yes, then I agree with you :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

or just go off-topic and make a main system build sub-forum. Sound like a plan?

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Posted

No, no we dont ........ 

Posted

18mnyt45azmshjpg.jpg

Star wars battlefront - ultra settings - 4k

my pc is best pc

Posted

At least put it in the off topic section eh?

Posted

If i had a dollar every time someone created a showoff thread about his conq pack/gaming rig...

1 person likes this

Posted

Why not just name your thread properly. 

I spent a ton of money on a computer and i want my e-peen to grow more please. . . . .

Like at least 3 of these made daily now.

Posted

Why not just name your thread properly. 

I spent a ton of money on a computer and i want my e-peen to grow more please. . . . .

Like at least 3 of these made daily now.

It's actually not an impressive system at all.

Overkill on PSU and CPU and a low budget bum graphic's card.

He also omitted his screen resolution, which means he probably still plays on 1080p smartphone resolution like it's 2008.

Posted

c64box.jpg

C64c_system.jpg

Posted

Wanna play a round of Giana Sisters?

Posted

If i had a dollar every time someone created a showoff thread about his conq pack/gaming rig...

you would still not be able to afford a conq pack nor a gaming rig :D

Posted

He also omitted his screen resolution, which means he probably still plays on 1080p smartphone resolution like it's 2008.

970 is not a low budget bum graphics card, you are just being elitist-asshole dude. Only those would say that who dont appreciate the work that one puts in the everyday's life to afford things like that. Even if you have quad 980Ti (with 15years of warranty and 350 earthwatts PSU - haha) you shouldn't be dickin' around like that. People differ as their wallets.

Still I understand people shouldn't make threads each time per person about their configs.

Posted

It would be nice if they had a Technology/Hardware forum, both for showing off and asking questions.

Posted

c64box.jpg

C64c_system.jpg

Myst game play be like ^ 

Kids today will never get it.

This forum is turning into 4chan/reddit dumb ass territory you're wasting breath on people who just don't listen...

See i understand wanting perfection in a computer but i just don't have the cash and i'm having parts sent here in the next month- i'm sorry we don't live on disability like you ;)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/3G3ZYGIWF2UKL/ref=cm_sw_su_w

What i'm getting is completely worth it for less than 900$ because i don't have my shit pre built like some of these kids here in the forums.

image.png

Posted (edited)

Myst game play be like ^ 

Kids today will never get it.

This forum is turning into 4chan/reddit dumb ass territory you're wasting breath on people who just don't listen...

See i understand wanting perfection in a computer but i just don't have the cash and i'm having parts sent here in the next month- i'm sorry we don't live on disability like you ;)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/3G3ZYGIWF2UKL/ref=cm_sw_su_w

What i'm getting is completely worth it for less than 900$ because i don't have my shit pre built like some of these kids here in the forums.

image.png

That post alone was as 4chan'ish as anything you will find.

Also I am sorry you are too young/too dumb to have a job with a proper pay to afford proper stuff.

I toyed with the idea of buying you all that mediocre stuff on your wish list to change your bum life and make a statement. But... naaah.

Edited by Excidium