• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Relic Scrolls - Plz make boss spwn quicker/attackable earlier

16 posts in this topic

Posted

PLz speed up the rate at wich the bosses spwn and are attackable form these scrolls,  takes way too long to do a 5 or 10 relic scroll group... 

5 people like this

Posted

PLz speed up the rate at wich the bosses spwn and are attackable form these scrolls,  takes way too long to do a 5 or 10 relic scroll group... 

Seconded. It's a bit ridiculous that it takes 2seconds or less to kill each boss on a relic/cartian/pile fe scroll and the summoning time for each of the bosses is 10-15s.
Alot of wasted time standing there twiddling my thumbs most runs and everyone ive run with has agreed that this needs to be faster or changed.

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree, way to long.

Posted

surely we aren't the only ones that feel this way, a simple bump from anyone else who agrees might be enough to get them to change something <3 wasting 2 + hours doing a 10 scroll group definitely isn't fun

Posted

That s something I would appreciate too. It takes years until the bosses have finished their spawn animation.

Posted

I agree with this idea.

Posted

Great idea.

Posted

Seconded. It's a bit ridiculous that it takes 2seconds or less to kill each boss on a relic/cartian/pile fe scroll and the summoning time for each of the bosses is 10-15s.Alot of wasted time standing there twiddling my thumbs most runs and everyone ive run with has agreed that this needs to be faster or changed.

seriously? your complaining about 10 seconds? dude you need to get out more....LOL!

I have no problem with the spawn rate, I do 12 scrolls in a 5 man squad quite quickly, not slow at all?

Posted

Ugh yes please speed up the spawning...Just make it like Pila Fe!

Posted

seriously? your complaining about 10 seconds? dude you need to get out more....LOL!
I have no problem with the spawn rate, I do 12 scrolls in a 5 man squad quite quickly, not slow at all?

'you need to get out more', 'I do 12 scrolls in a 5 man squad'.

Since you can only get 7 each week, meaning that you farm the other 5 or buy them from the loyalty shop. What im trying to say here is that you cant tell others to go out more while youre doing much more scolls than others meaning u have spent plenty of time in farming them.

Posted

'you need to get out more', 'I do 12 scrolls in a 5 man squad'.

Since you can only get 7 each week, meaning that you farm the other 5 or buy them from the loyalty shop. What im trying to say here is that you cant tell others to go out more while youre doing much more scolls than others meaning u have spent plenty of time in farming them.

Its called AFK fishing buddy, who told you can only get 7 each week? I AFK fish for days while I actually go outside. I get about 15-20 pieces each day by doing it, so yes my comment is justified.

1 person likes this

Posted

we are not talking about the daily scrolls, were talking about the ancient relic scrolls from fishing and to a lesser extent the cartians, i dont see any reason they cant reduce the spawn animation timer similar to that of the pila fe's or jsut make all 3 bosses spawn at once and have the attackable as soon as they spawn

Posted

I'm all for a faster summing time on Ancient relic scrolls, lets get the timer moving out the dark ages plz & thank you...

Posted

Its called AFK fishing buddy, who told you can only get 7 each week? I AFK fish for days while I actually go outside. I get about 15-20 pieces each day by doing it, so yes my comment is justified.

topkek my bad, Thought this was for Dailies aswell.

Posted

+1

I would love this change. All three at once would be amazing, but at least reduce the amount of time between spawns. 

Posted

yes do it +1

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0