• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Allow player to player trading

87 posts in this topic

Posted

Good idea but do y ou rly want to have wtb wts spamms all over your channrl chat?

Posted

Good idea but do y ou rly want to have wtb wts spamms all over your channrl chat?

There's gonna be those, and then 100x more RMT spammers.

pls no

Posted

What server are you on that your channel chat ISN'T 90% WTB/WTS? From people buying/selling pearl stuff.

There's gonna be those, and then 100x more RMT spammers.

pls no

Chat filters are your friend.

Posted (edited)

Player to player trade can be implemented while still keeping the game relatively free of gold sellers. So I'm in favour of some sort of P2P trade system being put in

Edited by GenericUser

Posted

Everything in BDO is based around no P2P trading.  P2P trading would ruin BDO.  One of the good things about BDO is that every player is encouraged to work for their gear and there is no easy twinking of friends or brand new players into the game.  That's a good thing.

4 people like this

Posted

why is this still not a thing??? i get it that you ddnt want the game to be p2w but it already is, and dont come to me and say it isnt cuz you are bullshiting me, i started fresh on a new server 2 weeks ago and im already lvl 56 with 144ap-137 dp all from selling cash shop items xD ive p2w this game so much so you should already admit that yes, the game is p2w, so , my friend is a really lucky guy, he has gotten 3 ogre ring to pri alrady and he has tried to sell to me twice , WHY THE FK DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO GIVE THE RING TO ANY OTHER PERSON IN THE MARKET PLACE!!! HE IS MY FKIGN FRIEND AND IF HE WANTS TO SELL TO ME! THEN LET HIM! omfg im so pissed im thinking im gonna quit, give us player to player trading already!!!

solutions

1-give us this feature, the game is not a sandbox as long as i cant trade with who i want

2-give us an option to be able to sell to someone or to trade to someone for the marketplace value that the item is currently sold for, this would give not advantage to the goldsellers at all cuz we couldnt sell or buy items for anything more than what its already gonna be posted on the market

i rather have option one, its stupid to have a ammo without trading, but id be ok with option 2

Can I ask what are you winning with 144ap and 137 dp?? I am level 57 I have 187 ap and 249 dp and I didnt use the cash shop...so how exactly are you winning me lol?? The ironic part of your post is you crying your friend cant give you a PRI ogre ring, hey clown since its p2w just pay and win and get your own mr 3 week 140 ap new server lol. so you are crying about your imaginary pay to win, yet are here crying your friend cant gift you to win???? because having a friend gift you 200 ap is okay but another person buying it with hard earned money over many months is bad????

Ok to answer your question, the moment they allow trading clowns like you get gifted to win by friends and REAL pay2win will happen but instead of a cash shop it will come from real money traders and botters who will pollute the game and every dam corner of the map with bot trains farming 24/7. So take this slap in the face I give you and  learn to earn your own way in life for once you cancerous little turd.

3 people like this

Posted

I spent the last 100 hours of game play in groups.

I guess I just imagined them since this is a solo only game.

To play in group and to play multiplayer are two different things. What is the difference when you are in party in BDO? That you use some third party voice service? There is no difference in the gameplay for sure. In a party you still play as a solo damage dealer. There is no real cooperation, to call that multiplayer.

Everything in BDO is based around no P2P trading.  P2P trading would ruin BDO.  One of the good things about BDO is that every player is encouraged to work for their gear and there is no easy twinking of friends or brand new players into the game.  That's a good thing.

This is ridiculous. What you say actually is that it is great that BDO forces you to play solo. Yes, the p2p trade will be bad for the nolifers, who play a singleplayer game. And it will be great for every new player who joins a guild and finds friends in this game. That is the reason people to ask for p2p trade. Because it will make the game multiplayer.

Posted

This trash again

YOU CAN NOT TRADE BECAUSE THE COMMUNITY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO HANDLE A FEATURE LIKE THIS.

THIS IS THE RESULT OF MILLIONS OF GAMER'S CHEATING FOR YEARS

DEAL WITH IT

nah dude its done so they force out 3th party RMT and now the devs are the goldsellers. This is done from a moneymaking pov

Posted (edited)

If you srsly think its going to be good for anyone, i cant help you.

How can you not see that it will ruin the game? Pls dont come up w/ some "safe" ways to trade. Those -----ing rats find a way to sell silver and i dont want ppl to be able to buy as much silver as they want. Yes, you can buy 100m for over 100$/€ lol - How much would a gold-seller sell it for? 20? 30? 40?

Those parasites they sell you as much as you want. > Its -----ed that players can buy 100m, sure. But only once per week at a ridiculous price.

I dont care how it would help players to trade boss gear w/ their friends and so on. I dont want ppl to be able to buy 2billion silver in a few days. Do you?

It will ruin the game - so get this bad idea out of your head.

Edited by wiwiRené
1 person likes this

Posted

Op, but how will trading make them salons more money?

Every suggestion needs to have a DIRECT boost in profits for it to be considered

Posted

Option 2 is nice, only if they also would apply the tax, since it's a money sink to keep the game's economy healthy.

Posted (edited)

nah dude its done so they force out 3th party RMT and now the devs are the goldsellers. This is done from a moneymaking pov

Yeah but the money is going to the devs and people running the game hence more content and a more stable future for the game. Instead of going too parasites which will eventually lead to end of game. Gold sellers are only in it for themselves and don't give 2 F about there buyers or the game.

Edited by Dalenos
1 person likes this

Posted

Enable player trading only within guildmates that would be fair. It would introduce new possibility how to obtain boss gear and thus reduce the disparity who has it and who doesnt.

Posted

This is a single player game with an MMORPG chat window, deal with it.

Posted

How can you not see that it will ruin the game? Pls dont come up w/ some "safe" ways to trade. Those -----ing rats find a way to sell silver and i dont want ppl to be able to buy as much silver as they want. Yes, you can buy 100m for over 100$/€ lol - How much would a gold-seller sell it for? 20? 30? 40?

Those parasites they sell you as much as you want. > Its -----ed that players can buy 100m, sure. But only once per week at a ridiculous price.

I dont care how it would help players to trade boss gear w/ their friends and so on. I dont want ppl to be able to buy 2billion silver in a few days. Do you?

Allow players free trade, but limit the amount they can send or receive to less than 5mil per week. Now explain how in a game where 100mil per week through the cashshop is not a big deal, but 5mil per week is game breaking.

Posted

why is this still not a thing??? i get it that you ddnt want the game to be p2w but it already is, and dont come to me and say it isnt cuz you are bullshiting me, i started fresh on a new server 2 weeks ago and im already lvl 56 with 144ap-137 dp all from selling cash shop items xD ive p2w this game so much so you should already admit that yes, the game is p2w, so , my friend is a really lucky guy, he has gotten 3 ogre ring to pri alrady and he has tried to sell to me twice , WHY THE FK DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO GIVE THE RING TO ANY OTHER PERSON IN THE MARKET PLACE!!! HE IS MY FKIGN FRIEND AND IF HE WANTS TO SELL TO ME! THEN LET HIM! omfg im so pissed im thinking im gonna quit, give us player to player trading already!!!

solutions

1-give us this feature, the game is not a sandbox as long as i cant trade with who i want

2-give us an option to be able to sell to someone or to trade to someone for the marketplace value that the item is currently sold for, this would give not advantage to the goldsellers at all cuz we couldnt sell or buy items for anything more than what its already gonna be posted on the market

i rather have option one, its stupid to have a ammo without trading, but id be ok with option 2

My partner and I have been gaming together for 7 years so the lack of P2P trading was one of the hardest issues we had when we started BDO. I still remember trading him 4k beers at the beginning and he could barely move, he had to bin almost all of them but we learnt to deal with it. We still help each other ingame, just smaller steps and we both agree that managing without P2P trade is preferable to players being able to buy silver with no limitation using RWT sites. We also come from games that were literally infested by gold farming bots and would hate to see the same thing happen here.

With the Market System as it is, it means everyone has a shot at obtaining anything that goes up for sale, there is no exclusiveness attached to anything ingame that can be traded. No zerg guild will ever monopolise and control market prices or trading like on other games where they controlled certain drop area's and sold the goods via RWT sites for real currency or exclusively to guildmates.

Unless multiple safeguards are put in place I would prefer the system remain as it is.

3 people like this

Posted

Personally I don't want a full trade cause it's stupid when a new player can get BiS eq instantly for free but if we could get an ah based system with min/max based on current ah min/max but with a 50% tax, no possibility of reducing it with value pack and of course being able to list items so only certain player can see them, this or something similar would be ok in my opinion.

Posted (edited)

Allow players free trade, but limit the amount they can send or receive to less than 5mil per week. Now explain how in a game where 100mil per week through the cashshop is not a big deal, but 5mil per week is game breaking.

The only way i see P2P trade happening is when you can only trade items which need to have the same worth meaning you can trade an Ogrering against a boss item or 1 crecsent + a basilisk belt. Also a 10% diff in items worth at max and ofc once per week. 

Now i would even suggest that you need to pay 10% of the items worth in silver which you are trading to an NPC who would be the "middleman" so if you trade 2 boss gears each one of you need to pay 9.5m anyway just to trade in the first place - but i can see how ppl would not want that.

Now to your question - Why would you want 5m per week trading? I dont get it tbh.

Edited by wiwiRené

Posted

Enable player trading only within guildmates that would be fair. It would introduce new possibility how to obtain boss gear and thus reduce the disparity who has it and who doesnt.

Yeah but the money is going to the devs and people running the game hence more content and a more stable future for the game. Instead of going too parasites which will eventually lead to end of game. Gold sellers are only in it for themselves and don't give 2 F about there buyers or the game.

My partner and I have been gaming together for 7 years so the lack of P2P trading was one of the hardest issues we had when we started BDO. I still remember trading him 4k beers at the beginning and he could barely move, he had to bin almost all of them but we learnt to deal with it. We still help each other ingame, just smaller steps and we both agree that managing without P2P trade is preferable to players being able to buy silver with no limitation using RWT sites. We also come from games that were literally infested by gold farming bots and would hate to see the same thing happen here.

With the Market System as it is, it means everyone has a shot at obtaining anything that goes up for sale, there is no exclusiveness attached to anything ingame that can be traded. No zerg guild will ever monopolise and control market prices or trading like on other games where they controlled certain drop area's and sold the goods via RWT sites for real currency or exclusively to guildmates.

Unless multiple safeguards are put in place I would prefer the system remain as it is.

These are what I consider constructive comments noteworthy of recognition and analysis.

As the gaming industry evolves, we are growing, even if slowly, but certainly steady, away from rapid produced titles of shipshod construction to more invested works of art. And that is what MMO worlds are, and becoming more so,....works of Art. They are becoming more than just a place to entertain for a moment of real life stress release.

They are becoming places of escape, places of culture, places of social interaction, and more importantly, places for and to find ourselves. Although it is grandiose in idea to suggest that in a hundred years time we could be virtually and cognitively inside the worlds that we build, experiencing and living along side it. For those anime lovers out there, I am sure you can relate the expression to that of "sword art online", and although as cliche as it it, I have no doubt that the future developments in the industry will one day lead us there.

The moral of I am emphasizing here, is that it is ultimately, your game. Your world. What kind of world do you want to live in?

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

, i started fresh on a new server 2 weeks ago and im already lvl 56 with 144ap-137 dp all from selling cash shop items xD ive p2w this game so much so you should already admit that yes,

This guys is really think he p2w with 144/137 ? dude, its shit

Edited by Nelyvia

Posted

And how the trade will ruin the game? Except the absurd paranoia about the gold sellers, you have literally zero arguments. And how many people will keep playing this game if it stays solo? I prefer the gold sellers, than empty servers. Not to mention if the exchange of items is allowed only into guilds, and there are time penalties for joining and leaving a guild, the gold selling will stay limited, as it is now.

Well, the trade will be bad for the solo nolifers - are you a solo nolifer?

2 people like this

Posted

*haschuuu* sorry im alergic to bullsh*t 

Posted

And how the trade will ruin the game? Except the absurd paranoia about the gold sellers, you have literally zero arguments. And how many people will keep playing this game if it stays solo? I prefer the gold sellers, than empty servers. Not to mention if the exchange of items is allowed only into guilds, and there are time penalties for joining and leaving a guild, the gold selling will stay limited, as it is now.

Well, the trade will be bad for the solo nolifers - are you a solo nolifer?

Ppl who leave cause they have no P2P trading? Lel. Bye? I guess?

No arguments? Are goldsellers not good enaugh? What the actual ----- :'D

Scaming is also a problem unless they think about every way that it could be abused but lets be honest rats allways find a way.

I would like to have ppl grind on their own to get stuff. I dont want anyone to gift anyone a piece of boss armor, imo that takes away from the game. 

Since you are talking about how i could only be against it when i am a solo no-lifer, i gotta ask - do you just want this feature to go to your friends/guild mates for gifts? Kinda sounds like it - You dont want to grind ha? You wanna tell me ppl cant help you to get boss armor or other stuff? Go farm w/ them (or do bosses) in a party and dice for the items (you dice, they dont - got what you want) it works w/ everything cres, ogre, boss armor no matter what. 

Also since you say the gold-sellers wont bother you - cant wait to buy some silve ha?

I dont think theres much more to say other then - you dont know shit.

Posted

Also since you say the gold-sellers wont bother you - cant wait to buy some silve ha?

Goldsellers in a b2p game, best argument ever... jerks

there are 2 easy changes that would make the game one of the best open world games around.
-allow p2p
-delete shet karma system

and anyone who's thinking p2p will destroy the not-existing bdo economy should run with his head on the wall several times. 

Posted

I never understood why this game didn't have trading. They added it to the game originally and then pulled it...

Ive never played a MMO other than BDO that had this basic feature disabled.