• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pls allow player trading

36 posts in this topic

Posted

come on, it sucks that such a great game is calling itself a sandox when the key feature of a sandox  is in-existent, allow player to player trading

or allow to trade items with anoitehr player for the exact price of that item in the marketplace, that would not break the economy but would allow me to get a pri ogre ring out of the 5 that my extremely lucky friend has gotten and always get stolen from me when he tries to sell to me from the marketplace, this is so unfair for me and for him, and makes us both really sad that the game is killing our progression the way we want it to be, we have always played mmo togeather and this is killing us, we are thinking of leaving the game if this continues like this... thx for readong 

2 people like this

Posted

no.

Posted

no.

no one asked u, if you have no friends go play the witcher 3, the reason player trade was not impmeleted was cuz PA being scared of p2w from goldsellers, but the game is already p2w and i can prove it to you by saying i started playing 3 weeks ago and i alrady got 144ap 139 dp and lvl 56, all by buying and sellign costumes, you being scared of p2w just proves how blindfolded you are, so i think no one with 2 braincells would care about an opinion from a 12 year old fanboy, pls shut up and move on

Posted

Why don`t you just set up a pre-order on the market place? That way you can buy the item from him if you set the prices correctly. 

Posted

Please don't allow player trading. Ever. This is a horrible idea that is totally game breaking.

Posted

no one asked u, if you have no friends go play the witcher 3, the reason player trade was not impmeleted was cuz PA being scared of p2w from goldsellers, but the game is already p2w and i can prove it to you by saying i started playing 3 weeks ago and i alrady got 144ap 139 dp and lvl 56, all by buying and sellign costumes, you being scared of p2w just proves how blindfolded you are, so i think no one with 2 braincells would care about an opinion from a 12 year old fanboy, pls shut up and move on

no.

Posted

implementing trading means goldsellers win. 3 weeks of your "p2w" and you only have that to show. day 1 of implementing trading and i guarantee you people would be buying and selling tet boss gear.

Posted

the game is designed for you to be perfectly self sufficient.. that's why there is no need for player trading.

Posted

no player trading thx.

Super lucky friends who would trade TET gear to you? Sound pretty fair against solo players?

Posted

I'm all for player trading. A Friend and I simply don't play the game anymore because we feel it is a Massively Single player game. In general i think it needs more Coop elements and P2P Trading is one of them. P2P Trading can be implemented in a bunch of ways that would Limit Gold sellers Exploiting it. Just one example is Making it between guild members only.
Also on the Subject of gold sellers, they are everywhere i saw them near every marketplace spamming the chat with their Garbage. Another way to stop that is to simply Filter all .com Chat messages.

People keep asking for this, a few new threads open every month on the Subject of P2P trading, Some with polls that end up with a lean toward allowing it (roughly 60/40 IIRC). Obviously there are people that want it.
I've tried looking for a recent Dev response on whether or not they will even consider adding P2P trade but cant find any.
End of the day I just want a basic ability to trade with my buddies. If Other players don't want to do that, then don't, No one will be forcing them to, but letting other people have that freedom should in no way subtract from your experience.

Posted

I got friends but i'm not really think its a cool idea to be able to trade. Think about it, if the trading system implement to the game, you will never ever see something like pets, orge rings, embroided silver clothes as their market price is already too cheap and now people can just "giveaway" it to their friends. 

Posted

144ap in 3 weeks its not a big deal, I got liverto +12 in a short time on my 20 lvl just by fishing before you could sell your costumes on market. p2w in bdo doesnt exist for me.

Anyway I would like to see P2P trading cause I'm playing with my bf and I like to do gifts for him sometimes :)

Posted

And why not allowing player trading for players who spent, for example, more than 100 days in game...?

Posted

Gold Sellers INC

Posted

people arent smart enough to see how player trading would mess up our system. If you want ogre ring pre-order with more silver. There's tons that go on market these days...

Posted

Player trading? please NO!!!!

I am the first to buy gold from a goldsellers

Posted

Lmao grats on paying real money and having below average gear. Selling costumes on MP is a terrible rate unless you are too clueless to know how to make silver yourself.

Posted (edited)

I understand (and agree with) the gold seller concern.

Nonetheless, it's a shame to have a massive multiplayer behaving (on many aspects) like a single player. For example, me and my (RL) friends want to exchange crafting resources to help each other leveling faster and enjoy each other's products. And we cannot. Yes, maybe (still have to try) we could achieve it with markerplace and pre-orders, but it wouldn't be that fun (all in all this is a role-playing game, right?).

Why not allow P2P trading limited to some specific crafting materials? I mean, extending the already allowed items to gathered resources and not only the final products (as currently is).

Another way could be to implement a sort of "amity" between players. A "friendship" point value, acquired playing in party (and guild?) together and spent doing personal transactions. This way the gold-selling is forbidden (goldsellers don't want to spend time playing with you) and there's the plus of a progression between players' relationships, boosting party-playing and enpowering long-lasting friendships.

Edited by Think01
typo

Posted

Posted

no.

Posted (edited)

I don't want trading of valuable items because when I see someone's accomplishments, it's important that I know they didn't "cheat" (Receive free items, buy unlimited amounts of power).  If I knew people were cheating en masse I'd quit.

That's it, and it's really simple.  When people use the cash shop as it is now, it's fine because pearl abyss regulates how much power you can gain from the cash shop.

Edited by Daxed

Posted

Maybe only acceptable way for player to player trading...would be that you need a pearl shop item to complete the trade.

Without this item you wont be able to trade. And of course both players needs this item.

Posted

I'm not totally against trading non-valuable items, such as crafting materials so you could help each other craft and create crafting communities.  And just like potions, the items traded can't be sold, so you have to actually use them in crafting.

Posted

NO trading!

Posted (edited)

Trading doesn't determine whether a game is a sandbox or not.

The only way actual trading can work is if players are forced to use market place to trade, but only at major city banks, which results in lesser taxes (since you aren't using marketplace), but greater 'local' tax to the local guild.

This means instead of a 30% market tax and a 5% local tax, you pay a 15% local tax.

Only materials and consumable items can be traded this way.

This means trading always require the seller to sell a material and the buyer to buy it at a market place. No item to item trading.

This means big guilds that holds a city can get some nice amount of silvers if many players uses the bank to trade items around.

Edited by Kaiserx