• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance October 19th

161 posts in this topic

Posted

For most Australian/Oceanic players it's AEST 18:00 - 24:00. Prime-gaming time for them. Every week.

Posted

REALEASE WITCH AWAKENING!!!!!!!

I heard, miracles happen around Christmas

2 people like this

Posted

10-16pm is EU Work-time, just that you know.

Exactly - everyone's getting their knickers in a twist over downtime during EU business hours, which is when you'd expect Kakao to perform maintenance because they have all heads in the office then.

Side-note: if you use 24 hour notation on time, you can leave out the am/pm, because 16 means only one thing. 4 however would need a am/pm to signify whether it's early morning or early evening. ;) 

Posted (edited)

For most Australian/Oceanic players it's AEST 18:00 - 24:00. Prime-gaming time for them. Every week.

You do realize this is the NA/EU version, right? And that those are their biggest markets, why would they care about you?

Edited by Zodiac

Posted

You do realize this is the NA/EU version, right? And that those are there biggest markets, why would they care about you?

My Middle School Student Detector is off the charts.

Posted (edited)

My Middle School Student Detector is off the charts.

Its weird you have one of those, paedophile? 

You probably play a Tamer too

Edited by Zodiac
1 person likes this

Posted

Exactly - everyone's getting their knickers in a twist over downtime during EU business hours, which is when you'd expect Kakao to perform maintenance because they have all heads in the office then.

Side-note: if you use 24 hour notation on time, you can leave out the am/pm, because 16 means only one thing. 4 however would need a am/pm to signify whether it's early morning or early evening. ;) 

Well it does quite suck for some of us, I start work at 16:00, so my gaming time is actually being interrupted every week. :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Every week the crying about maint times...

It has to be done, someone is going to be inconvenienced by it. Live with it - there is more to life than a game. All i'm reading now is entitled whining 'please inconvenience anyone as long as its not me'. There is no time that's good for everybody - in fact the current time is probably about the best time they could have chosen.

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

You can see those on their youtube channels, they were released 

Well thanks I looked that up but they have a forum here that they could put this on in picture format at least, also I dont believe that video shows any new quests or event items besides shop or the one I found didnt.

Edited by Tabri

Posted

yay horse racing

Posted

honestly the times are good enough, they are using/on UTC time, so what they are using is best for their workers. i woul d rather a time they are comfortable with then a time that literally kills those working on the game

and on top of that im on California time soooo yeah... my care is way low for the maint times xD

"git patient"

Posted

yay Halloween shtuff!!

when i talk.gif

Posted

Can I wear my Red nose armor to the Halloween celebration?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

why ? you significantly overestimate you problems saying it's general problem, i don't care about hypocrites thinking they're the only one and everyone should blindly follow their rant. actually i don't care about you opinion at all, if you can't stand me bashing whiners, don't whine and find a solution, but nah, you're a customer that payed money, thus allowing you to shut the ----- of your brain and let someone else care about your problems. i couldn't care less  :)

it took you this long to think of a reply? Shut up and git gud you sad little kid 

Edited by BigBossInThePit

Posted (edited)

it took you this long to think of a reply? Shut up and git good you sad little kid 

it's sad to see kids are that dumb they even don't know about timezones, you have my condolences, go to school and learn something, boya :)

edit:

btw, it's git gud, nuupnuup :P

Edited by cann0nf0dder
1 person likes this

Posted

Every week the crying about maint times...

It has to be done, someone is going to be inconvenienced by it. Live with it - there is more to life than a game. All i'm reading now is entitled whining 'please inconvenience anyone as long as its not me'. There is no time that's good for everybody - in fact the current time is probably about the best time they could have chosen.

says the na player

1 person likes this

Posted

i don't care about you and your 2 pals voting something in a vote. i can fake votes as well and if 10% of the playerbase visits the forum and 1% of the visitors participated and finaly 90% of those who voted have problems, meaning that actually 0.9% of the players have a problem .... nice try but i don't see any problem for the majority of players ;)

your math has some problems, see if you can fix it^^

Posted

says the na player

I'm in Europe... England to be exact.

1 person likes this

Posted

your math has some problems, see if you can fix it^^

i'm sorry, it's even a smaller number, lost some digits, the point that some egos are way to inflated is still valid though, even more as the % of people with the problem is even smaller 

Posted

I'm in Europe... England to be exact.

not for long

Posted

not for long

Well, i'll believe its going to happen when it happens. Wouldn't surprise me if we don't leave.

Posted

Horse racing! 

That moment when you think you've won and the guy behind you teleports across the finish line :P

You know its gonna happen...lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Show me that 5 pet update yo

Posted

Well it does quite suck for some of us, I start work at 16:00, so my gaming time is actually being interrupted every week. :)

I agree, 6 hour downtime sucks for anyone who is affected by it. But a company needs to place it at some time, and EU peak hours for gaming are actually evenings between 18:00 and 22:00, so considering they still need old school downtimes (how I wish they could just patch on the go like Guild Wars 2 in 15 minutes) this is the optimal time of day.

Posted (edited)

So I hope one of the improvements which I suggested before (in the suggestions thread)  is depositing stuff into storage by left clicking each item and depositing all items into storage. People will love BDO for this improvement/mechanic. I know I will since I deposit lots of stuff into storage.

Edited by Mischievous