• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Helloween in KR

28 posts in this topic

Posted

I wonder if we get this fresh items/pets or items from last year from korean BDO.

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

I bet anything they will add that. and oh yeah, I want that pet ghost!!!

Edited by Slasher
3 people like this

Posted

Hmm.. my expectations were a bit higher, but it's not bad. I probably won't buy anything except the pets.

Posted

i might buy the ghost looking pet/skins and at most the horns (ONLY) if they are individual 

ma mama aint raise no slut to be usin does costumes.

Posted

https://i.gyazo.com/80b78f9a96f553c27fb30e35f880654c.png

2 people like this

Posted

I don't want that RNG box for halloween pets though. I hope they change it for our version.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I hope this stuff is priced to buy for the holidays. I want all of it but really don't really want to spend a fortune on Halloween.

Edited by Trixologist

Posted (edited)

I don't want that RNG box for halloween pets though. I hope they change it for our version.

I don't believe its an RNG box is it? 880 pearls is more then one costume in korea and is over 60$ USD in KR, it's probably all of the pets.

edit: i asked kr player, the box is ALL the pets

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

Love it!

Posted

Are there any collectible halloween drops? 

Posted

Are there any collectible halloween drops? 

There's a drop from all mobs that is like a RNG box i believe xD

Posted (edited)

Whore costume again, why every costume for female class are mini skirt and cleavage ?

EDIT = i need that cutty spooky ghosty

Edited by Nelyvia

Posted

Funny when he shows the autumn leaves you can see the desync as well. *facepalm* as much as I love pets and new skins, fix your servers.

Posted

i want to know how the cat looks on t3/t4 :) 

i think i will buy her 4 times today for the t4 cat

Posted

Whore costume again, why every costume for female class are mini skirt and cleavage ?

EDIT = i need that cutty spooky ghosty

its witch only

Posted

its witch only

The devil and cat costume are for all female class( except witch ) that the whore costume i talk about, the witch costume look nice, the ghost effect is cool

Posted

The devil and cat costume are for all female class( except witch ) that the whore costume i talk about, the witch costume look nice, the ghost effect is cool

yeah the ghost one is witch only I like it wish i could get it for my valk

Posted

Great video, Thank You !

The cat with the dagger was so funny. And finally young wizard, been saving a appearance change voucher just for this.

I really hope some of the house stuff makes it onto the in-game AH, I'm definitely going to be buying that.

:)

1 person likes this

Posted

Young wizard :o be like....

98.jpg

Posted

yeah the ghost one is witch only I like it wish i could get it for my valk

as always witch get trash! i want cat costume for witch!!

but its ok i wait for xmas, when her awakening is cooming :) then witch has the best costume in the entire game!

kakao pls bring the costume fast

Posted

Young wizard doesnt ----- a bit the lore ? i heard that wizard was old because man took way more long time to learn magic than women

Posted (edited)

Wow love the 3 headed dog, and Im getting the cat witch hat.

Wizards you guys are gonna look awesome and I hope witch gets that new hairstyle and its not class exclusive :( As far as the witch costume goes personally I would rather have the cat/fox one :(

Im sorry tamers really

That ghost pet reminds me of Tonberry in Final Fantasy or Vivi. 354px-Vivi_KHII.thumb.png.e7350772872224

FF8_Tonberry.thumb.png.1fba7f73fcbbeb3c2

Edited by Tabri

Posted

I hope witch gets that new hairstyle and its not class exclusive :( As far as the witch costume goes personally I would rather have the cat/fox one :(

Its written that the haircut is for all female class

Posted (edited)

Take my money! lol.  Slutty demon outfit, check. Ghost pet, check. 3 headed dog, check.  Broom, check. Stay Puffed Marshmallow Dog, Check..

Edited by Pufferfish