• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Make halloween costums limited

32 posts in this topic

Posted

There can only be 1 ghost bride

1 person likes this

Posted

yeah ofc... and make it that the person that pays the highest amount of €€€ gets it... lol

Posted

Nah, limited to the 100 first purchases once the maintenance is over. Well in line with the "awesome" awakening event series as well their main target audience, namely the welfare checks of the unemployed.

Posted

Limited? Why?

1 person likes this

Posted

yeah ofc... and make it that the person that pays the highest amount of €€€ gets it... lol

giphy (1).gif

Posted

yep needs to be limited like the destroyer of dreams titles first 100

Posted

Its already limited, but not in the way you want it to be i think. It'll only be in the CS while this Halloween event lasts, making it limited.

Posted

Cool I'll log in tomorrow then and buy all 100 of them then jack up the price x100 selling them on the market + 1k of some expensive food or for you to get yours I'll hold a monopoly over them and there's nothing you can do about it xD 

Posted

There can only be 1 ghost bride

and who might that be?

Posted

You mean exclusive?

If so, no. ----- you. I don't want this shitty excuse for a costume on my tamer. I hate it!

bdo-pumpkin-fairy-tamer-costume.jpg

If they're going to make class-exclusive costumes, then they should at least make them look good. >: (

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

So you want to limit a costume to only one piece per server?

So that there will only be one person running around with a nice costume to show everyone that he! (because its most likely some jerk) was the one with the fastest internet connection to download the wednesday patch as well as having the time to stand on the line to press the "play" button as soon as the maintenance is over just to come online, buy the 1 costume and likely jerk off and logout.

If you think so... then GG you are a jerk.

Edit:

Don't even make costumes limited to 100 pieces. This would be highly unfair for people that don't have the time (wether you are on vacation, have your day off or  are just a plain workless person or a teen with to much spare time) to login right after a maintenance. Also think about it, would you limit a product that you want to sell? (that you know, it will sell very well). Rhetorical Question.

Edited by Micariel

Posted

You mean exclusive?

If so, no. ----- you. I don't want this shitty excuse for a costume on my tamer. I hate it!

If they're going to make class-exclusive costumes, then they should at least make them look good. >: (

Tamer is a child, would be strange if they got a sexy costume <.<
Btw it's a shame to have little girl classes in so many games, hate it!

Posted

just make it worth 100mil each in the cash shop

Posted

just make it worth 100mil each in the cash shop

No make it 200mil each

Posted

So you want to limit a costume to only one piece per server?

So that there will only be one person running around with a nice costume to show everyone that he! (because its most likely some jerk) was the one with the fastest internet connection to download the wednesday patch as well as having the time to stand on the line to press the "play" button as soon as the maintenance is over just to come online, buy the 1 costume and likely jerk off and logout.

If you think so... then GG you are a jerk.

Edit:

Don't even make costumes limited to 100 pieces. This would be highly unfair for people that don't have the time (wether you are on vacation, have your day off or  are just a plain workless person or a teen with to much spare time) to login right after a maintenance. Also think about it, would you limit a product that you want to sell? (that you know, it will sell very well). Rhetorical Question.

Dude srsly. OP is clearly joking with this thread. You made it like a big deal lol

Posted

Tamer is a child, would be strange if they got a sexy costume <.<Btw it's a shame to have little girl classes in so many games, hate it!

Doesn't have to be sexy; it can be cute. It just shouldn't look so plain and trashy.

Posted

Tamer is a child, would be strange if they got a sexy costume <.<Btw it's a shame to have little girl classes in so many games, hate it!

Apparently tamer can have all these sexy underwear but no such costumes like succubus or werewolf (which would fit perfectly)

2016-05-19_534795729.JPG

bdo-bloody-costume-tamer-costume.jpg

Posted

Sadly no zombie costumes :(

Posted

Apparently tamer can have all these sexy underwear but no such costumes like succubus or werewolf (which would fit perfectly)

2016-05-19_534795729.JPG

What you're doing with her in lingerie in your private room is non of my business tho.

Posted

You mean exclusive?

Hi, is that really the Halloween dress for tamer ? ! 'o'

Ah ! I see them, hoping they are going to be added in our version too !

bdo-ghost-bride-costume-witch-2.jpg

👻🎐

Posted

the costumes look like garbage anyways...

Posted

Hi, is that really the Halloween dress for tamer ? ! 'o'

Yes. I looked at the Halloween announcement on the KR site, and that costume is in there next to the witch. It clearly didn't take any ounce of effort to create it, which upsets me. It reinforces the idea that tamer is a neglected class that the developers could care less about.

uQfssW.png

Posted

Yes. I looked at the Halloween announcement on the KR site, and that costume is in there next to the witch. It clearly didn't take any ounce of effort to create it, which upsets me. It reinforces the idea that tamer is a neglected class that the developers could care less about.

uQfssW.png

if they wanted to neglect the tamers, they would have the generic outfits everyone else got 

Posted (edited)

if they wanted to neglect the tamers, they would have the generic outfits everyone else got 

But the outfit is generic. It may be exclusive, but it looks extremely plain and stupid..

Edited by Catgrill

Posted

uQfssW.png

Thanks for the info ! I like that dress especially because of the fairy wings ^_^