• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - October 19th

252 posts in this topic

Posted

is posible to dye the Gloomy Fox costume ?

Posted

spooky days

Posted

One question.  Was all the Contribution Quests in Calpheon except three intentionally disabled or it it a bug?

Posted (edited)

Possible bug? Seems that my character looks slightly different as of this patch were character models changed? Currently my Sorceress eyes look different with this patch. Not sure if anyone else has noticed or has this problem but just something I saw.

Edited by chubbydefender
just adding more description

Posted

2016-10-19_263293481.thumb.JPG.a8864356b

2 people like this

Posted

2016-10-19_263293481.thumb.JPG.a8864356b

Fabulous choice of colours!

Nothing like a bubblegum goat witch bat to set the Halloween mood!

Posted

fix ninja and kunoichi damage

Stop with the excuses.  Get gear and Git gud.  Here's a video you should aspire to of a kunoichi embarrassing everyone who faces him in duals... well except the very last guy lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agvp2OhgXuY

Posted

I'm really sad that the Gloomy Fox costume isn't available for tamer. :(

There is no reason not to sell it on every female class.

I really need that outfit on her. At least we have Vixen, maybe it's greedy wanting Gloomy Fox too but yeah.

Posted

@GM_Dew @GM_Caramel any chance to get the option to buy  costumes (not outfits, costumes - like the halloween one) on parts, like it happens with outfits? For example i want just x part of a costume, and i can't buy just that x part because i'm forced to buy the whole costume, and i won't buy it EVER, since it's fugly.  

Please make costumes also avaliable on parts in cashshop, like outfits (1 costume already is, why not all? ). Please.

@GM_Caramel help me, i want my horns, but just the horns! :(

No confirmation if horns and other items will be sold individually asides from the pets. 

i see wut u did there!  GMs get any discounts?

image.jpeg

Nope! Those who choose to buy items on their personal accounts will pay the same price as our players. :) So yes, I did pay 45$ for the Halloween bundle and I am loving it. 

1 person likes this

Posted

@GM_Caramel

I'm hearing from a lot of guildies that changing our timezone will enable us to start the quest, then others i know are saying we will get banned. I'm slightly confused though, is it actually bugged and we need to change our time zone? Or does it go off of our own timezone and we just need to wait for it to actually be the 20th where we live personally?

Posted

@GM_Caramel

I'm hearing from a lot of guildies that changing our timezone will enable us to start the quest, then others i know are saying we will get banned. I'm slightly confused though, is it actually bugged and we need to change our time zone? Or does it go off of our own timezone and we just need to wait for it to actually be the 20th where we live personally?

Do not change your time zone, changing the timezone can be used as an exploit and I would refrain from doing so. Best thing to do is to wait it out for now. 

Posted

Ok thanks, hope it's resolved soon ^^

Posted

On the topic of the halloween bundle (from the website) @GM_Caramel can you like speed up the snail mail please!

I just woke up to "most" of the stuff in the mail after buying and claiming after servers went back up, but apparently the was an issue delivering the bloody costume and had to reclaim it... now i have to wait who knows how many hours to for it to arrive. :( I wanna get my sexy spook on dammit! haha

Posted

On the topic of the halloween bundle (from the website) @GM_Caramel can you like speed up the snail mail please!

I just woke up to "most" of the stuff in the mail after buying and claiming after servers went back up, but apparently the was an issue delivering the bloody costume and had to reclaim it... now i have to wait who knows how many hours to for it to arrive. :( I wanna get my sexy spook on dammit! haha

I am sure it won't take super long! I had to re-claim my costume for my Kuno and it came a couple hours later. At most you will get your sexy spook on within the next 24 hours. :) 

Posted

Desync issue?

Posted

Good update, i'm downloading now because yesterday i was at university :/ Very Good work Black desert:x

1 person likes this

Posted

events looks good

Posted

Still waiting for Rangers Gotha Rensa costume :c

Posted

So is lara working for others yet? or is she still not giving out quests?

Posted

kuno damage fix maybe.... ¬¬-_-

Posted

fish-swarms in the sky:

2016-10-19_574427471.JPG

spooky Halloween fish!

Posted

How much????????? Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha.

But seriously though.  No way.  Im going to the pub to better spend that money...Ill be thinking of this dying game while I get drunk...cya.

Posted

hi, i would like to ask. on the patch notes, it mention that boss gear box will give yo player who attend 30 days and opened box for all gear with chance. is it will receive mail or? thx a lot

Posted

I am sure it won't take super long! I had to re-claim my costume for my Kuno and it came a couple hours later. At most you will get your sexy spook on within the next 24 hours. :) 

Was all the Contribution Quests in Calpheon except three intentionally disabled or it it a bug and why did you ignore answering my question?  It's been posted for five days.

Posted

I would like to know that too...