• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - October 19th

252 posts in this topic

Posted

45 euros for a whole set lol.... think we are millionairs BDO ? i rather waste 45 euros on battlefield one and have a total new game...

4 people like this

Posted

Damage of the ability “Concentrated Magic Arrow” has been decreased when used in PvP.

nobody is actually using this skill, but nvm 

Posted

I guess no one knows where Lala is........ I love the details explained by the GM's

Posted

Please also note the ‘fixed’ version of this box will work as originally intended with a chance to contain any piece of boss armor.

Ahh so it will be Red Nose armor day ~2

And by 'fixed' do you mean it is again fixed to give only Red Nose armor?

IMO they should exclude Red Nose Armor from 'fixed' box. Players are already mad because of that broken box.

Posted (edited)

the halloween stuff quest indeed look awesome

Oh wait.

45 euros for a whole set lol.... think we are millionairs BDO ? i rather waste 45 euros on battlefield one and have a total new game...

Money milking +20 mode engaged

Edited by woots

Posted

• Horse Racing has arrived, click >Here< for more information!

Posted

nobody is actually using this skill, but nvm 

>Ninja skills broken for months

>better nerf a wizard skill that nobody uses

Posted

IMO they should exclude Red Nose Armor from 'fixed' box. Players are already mad because of that broken box.

best thing that could happen is everyone of those whiners get another rednose armor, would be my event of the century if not millennia :D

Posted

I wish to see some gallery of those limited (1 per family) event masks that we need to choose from Q_Q

Posted

Lara is an NPC in heidel. Dunno if its the same one but her F&*&ing annoying voice is imprinted in my mind. 

" HI I'M LARA TEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEDFJHJDFHEJOFHOEO"

1 person likes this

Posted

Where is this function?

"The new function changing character order on character selection screen has been improved."

Posted

Where DAFUQ is LALA!!!!!!!!

Posted

teletubbies-wallpapers-teletubbies-34291311-1024-768.jpg

Posted

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE VALKS CRY OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Posted

I wish to see some gallery of those limited (1 per family) event masks that we need to choose from Q_Q

I was thinking that we can only get one of each, not just one of the set :/ 

Posted

Sick patch, in other games they actually make events that all people can enjoy whereas here, you cant even buy a ghost pet cuz its behind a 44 euro paywall. So sad.

Posted

Where is Lala I cannot find her

Posted

Where DAFUQ is LALA!!!!!!!!

I guess no one knows where Lala is........ I love the details explained by the GM's

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=BDO+lara+npc

Posted

• [Halloween Events] A series of seasonal quests has started. More information can be found >Here<

I have no permission to wie the linked Site... (In german it´s the same)

Posted

Bloody suit for witch hype! thank you!

Posted

Thats LARA not LALA
Next time when you try to be clever make sure you read first

2 people like this

Posted

Lala not Lara...

Posted

Still adding lots of extra bonus Boollshit to this game instead of fixing it.

Fix Ninja and Kuno ffs.............................................................................

We waited ages for these classes cause " they were gonna be balanced before beeing implemented" and now were still waiting for them to be fixed.

Lies and BS.

They are still not fixed but i can race horses, go figure........................................

Guess Kakao doesnt understand theres need to have and nice to have.

Morpheox

57 Ninja Jordine

Posted

I just realized that Korea has the lil ghost seperate, why do we have it in packs only? wtf kakao. Why do we have a worse shop than Korea

Do you just realise that u get 6pets for the price of 4? thats better then korea.