• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - October 19th

252 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Delte

Edited by Evasii0n

Posted

My awakening gift packs are not back yet..

Posted

I relogged and the game is working fine

That should have been the first thing you tried before posting your concerns, to be fair.

Posted

gg servers still got more issues than a mental patient and desync is all over the place....

2 people like this

Posted

T5 horses in the wild, please. Also let there be a chance for any color to spawn. Hunting for rare coats needs to be a thing.

4 people like this

Posted

I CAN HAZ CERBERUZ NOW!? YAY! :D

Posted

I CAN HAZ CERBERUZ NOW!? YAY! :D

For 45€ yup.

Posted (edited)

Disappointing that only a small amount of the Halloween pets are only available. The ghost being the one I was shooting for the most, a preview of the other two would have been nice (marshmallow and Helter-Skelter).

I do like how the Halloween pets can all be merged into one. However if I am drunk enough one night to buy the pet pack, what assurances do I have that upgrading the ghost wont make it a cat with a knife?

To re-ask the same question, Why on a B2P game, did you not offer things individually like the F2P versions do?

Why are they texts goofed up "Talent (Sk" for 2 of the 3 Halloween pets? Do you have people to test these patches before posting? If not, might I suggest a public test server?

EDIT: Ok, I did miss that next patch they are adding the other pets that a lot of people are eyeing.

Edited by PsylockeUT
Updated info, correcting invalid info.

Posted

3 pet able to buy solo, 3 only in bundle... pets are unable to sell on AH.. when i want to make 3 new pets tier 4 i need to buy around 4 bundles.. realy 17.600 pearls.. for 3 pets..

Posted

Applied update to address desync issue, additional updates will be made as this is improved. <- nothing has changed still very bad

Posted

Disappointing that only a small amount of the Halloween pets are only available. The ghost being the one I was shooting for the most, a preview of the other two would have been nice (marshmallow and Helter-Skelter).

I do like how the Halloween pets can all be merged into one. However if I am drunk enough one night to buy the pet pack, what assurances do I have that upgrading the ghost wont make it a cat with a knife?

To re-ask the same question, Why on a B2P game, did you not offer things individually like the F2P versions do?

Why are they texts goofed up "Talent (Sk" for 2 of the 3 Halloween pets? Do you have people to test these patches before posting? If not, might I suggest a public test server?

And why do we only get small "masks" for the event, the old 2015 decorations would have been perfect as event rewards. So much for B2P

Posted

I'm surprised ur actually doing anything about desync.

And dat reaction speed to musa blind thrust bug tho, I'm impressed :3 Keep it up guys.

Posted

so....2 november there is the second " red nose day" ? just take it out from the box ... no one wants it !!

Posted

Cool update let me withdraw another mortgage for a pet:)

Seriously wtf is wrong with you guys. You have consistently spit in the faces of your customers. 

2 people like this

Posted

$50 for a costume?

You guys know I can buy a whole game for that, right? 

Posted

I just want 3 doges in 1, and a little ghost, but i have to buy 4 others to get them? Look I love the game and what you guys do, and I've shelled out a lot of money for this game... but this is a pretty low blow.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@CM_Tytyes @GM_Caramel Any news on the Ninja/Kuno fix? thanks!

Edited by Kimhara

Posted

i would really know why we still dont have the awakening buff for Giant :/ we quite need it and it's up in korea. I wonder whats taking so long to be applyed on eu/na version. 

Posted

Yes, it was added in game several months ago and it works as intended, as it deals same damages as the korea version.

Posted

Rednose box ver 2.0 hype?

Posted

For 45€ yup.

at least yours is your currency I am sitting here with cad trying to figure out if i really want to spend $135cad for 2 costumes 1 pet package and 1 horse costume...

Posted

Do you happen to know the price of them on the MP? I'm at work atm, can't check. :'(

10-15m

1 person likes this

Posted

I just want 3 doges in 1, and a little ghost, but i have to buy 4 others to get them? Look I love the game and what you guys do, and I've shelled out a lot of money for this game... but this is a pretty low blow.

Pearl Shop Update (The 3 extra Halloween pets will be added individually to the Cash Shop with the next maintenance)

Posted

Not even close mate, I main ninja on the KR server and I do definitely way more damage over there than here with the same AP/DP/Gear also they said in the last patch notes that it is indeed a noted issue and they were going to contact the dev team for further information.

1 person likes this

Posted

I wish we could have a halloween themed boss, one that drops a pet and or halloween outfit, maybe some halloween color dyes (black, orange, purple). Even some F2p games allow you to get things like that by playing the game, not just in the cash shop..  I might have to get my halloween event fix by logging into some of the games i used to play, and that sucks cause i'd rather have it here, in this b2p game i frickin bought.. having to buy the whole event in the cash shop is not fun!