• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

People with multiple dandelion boxes

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Teach me :(

I've attended and camped karanda spawn upwards of 30 times and spammed night vendor whenever I could since warrior awakening, he's been nice with every boss item except a dandi :( 

Any friendly soul on EU Jordine who wanna work out a pre-order? I wanna git gud

Posted

How these people do this is simple they roll lucky accounts. idea is to use all guest coupons on your self and make mutiple accounts and see what ones luckyest by say lv 40 then pay for that one.

Us folk that have unlucky accounts rarly get drops.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i got soo many liverto drops but 0 kz or dandelion 

Edited by Dado
They should make aura drop not rng or at least 1 that is 100%

Posted

Git gud is not something you can be. You either have it in your blood or not.

ps it is not rng. You have to know how the mechanic for field/world bosses works. Not gonna tell - secret.

Best regards

Emiiliz

A player with 13 kzarka boxes, 4 bheg gloves, 5 hebe and 2 dandi etc.

1 person likes this

Posted

How these people do this is simple they roll lucky accounts. idea is to use all guest coupons on your self and make mutiple accounts and see what ones luckyest by say lv 40 then pay for that one.

Thing is I feel pretty lucky when it comes to drop rates, at least when it comes to accessories. I always feel like this is it, now I'll drop a box, but nope; 4-5 seals, a little silver, mostly garbage crystals and a few million in gold bars and the occasional aura.. I'm willing to pay 4-500mill which I'd rather do than recreate accounts/characters in hopes of hitting a potential hidden lotto account which isn't even a proven thing.

ps it is not rng. You have to know how the mechanic for field/world bosses works. Not gonna tell - secret.

Best regards

Emiiliz

Funny enough I've read something similar somewhere. I've been theorizing about this while waiting for the boss to spawn. If it is true I understand that you won't share it :) but I do believe that you might be right.

Posted

I got 29 Karanda auras and 3 Dandelion boxes :D

Posted

I got 29 Karanda auras and 3 Dandelion boxes :D

With an alt or main? How much AP? Do you feel particularly lucky with drop rates? Do you work with a secret boss mechanic as Martin mentioned (Yes or No)?

Posted

Secret boss mechanics: Play during off-hours, aka don't have any RL obligations other than the game. WBs are just yet another aspect of the game catering to the unemployed.

3 people like this

Posted

so how big is your pre order? 

Posted (edited)

With an alt or main? How much AP? Do you feel particularly lucky with drop rates? Do you work with a secret boss mechanic as Martin mentioned (Yes or No)?

190 AP main character. I have 3 Dandelion boxes, 1 Kzarka box and tons of Livertos/Mark of Shadows from field bosses. No boss armor drops, though. I don't follow any secret boss mechanic, I just do damage and pray to RNG god. I don't do many Karandas because I have to work, so I am really luck to have 3 boxes in 29 auras lol

Edited by Stellary
1 person likes this

Posted

There is indeed secret boss mechanics, and/or personal luck stat by my expedience aswell.

Posted (edited)

There is indeed secret boss mechanics, and/or personal luck stat by my expedience aswell.

My guildmates say my account is "blessed" in terms of boss drops and enhancement successes. I definitely believe there's more to luck than what we know...

Edited by Stellary

Posted

My guildmates say my account is "blessed" in terms of boss drops and enhancement successes. I definitely believe there's more to luck than what we know...

what class are you. this will help me understand if my theory is somewhat on track for how the boss mechanics work. 

Posted

There are not lucky accounts. Only rng being rng. I play since release and never got anything special from bosses, only Livertos but that's really easy to get nowadays. Yesterday and the day before I got a Kzarka box. It's just random guys.

2 people like this

Posted

what class are you. this will help me understand if my theory is somewhat on track for how the boss mechanics work. 

let me save you some time

show up to the boss, fight the boss, get loot 

repeat until you have all of the required gear. 

Posted

190 AP Witch. I use Serendia Special and Elixir of Fury to further increase my damage potential. Also use Elion's Tears if I die.

Posted

There are not lucky accounts. Only rng being rng. I play since release and never got anything special from bosses, only Livertos but that's really easy to get nowadays. Yesterday and the day before I got a Kzarka box. It's just random guys.

wrong there are lucky accounts or atleast luckyer chars because I got a few friends I grind with and they always without fail get like a basilisk belt a cresent ring and all the other super rare stuff within 1 hour. Its not rng if they always get this while I dont get an drops farming the place for say 5 hours.

Posted

wrong there are lucky accounts or atleast luckyer chars because I got a few friends I grind with and they always without fail get like a basilisk belt a cresent ring and all the other super rare stuff within 1 hour. Its not rng if they always get this while I dont get an drops farming the place for say 5 hours.

Then how do you explain that I never got anything since 2 days ago?

Posted

You say this like it's fact, based on you and your few friends.  Every MMO has this myth, and I have yet to ever see it proven. The handful of people who spread this rumor with "data" based on themselves and their few friends with no actual numbers or tests do not constitute "facts" nor make this even close to being true.  

4 people like this

Posted

Secret boss mechanics: Play during off-hours, aka don't have any RL obligations other than the game. WBs are just yet another aspect of the game catering to the unemployed.

Pretty much. Karanda spawn early in the day / late in the night = loot piñata.

Posted

According to Chang you cant wish for a Dandelion when you go to Karanda bcs you not gonna get it. Oh yea Chang can read your mind

Posted

Any friendly soul on EU Jordine who wanna work out a pre-order?

Be careful. "Player Trading" doesn't work through pre-orders. Items only have a chance to go to go to pre-order, and will more than likely go straight to bid.

Posted (edited)

Best regards

Emiiliz

I can tell you all the secret, JUST PLAY RANGER, works for everything in this game.

Edited by crosspath

Posted

Was lucky, got 1 kzarka, 1 kutum and 1 dandelion with my 52 lvl alt, never got more than 1 and never got any bossgear despite I am making at least 2-3 bosses every day for many months. Not complaining tho, I am full boss and have all the weapons.

I think you have to keep on trying and you will get it from karanda, patrigio or AH one day, do not trust in prayers, lucky accounts, horologe and this kind of stuff.

Posted

Was lucky, got 1 kzarka, 1 kutum and 1 dandelion with my 52 lvl alt, never got more than 1 and never got any bossgear despite I am making at least 2-3 bosses every day for many months. Not complaining tho, I am full boss and have all the weapons.

I think you have to keep on trying and you will get it from karanda, patrigio or AH one day, do not trust in prayers, lucky accounts, horologe and this kind of stuff.

Dandelion with a 52 alt? i dont even get loot from Karanda with my 55 Alt...