• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Halloween Events

391 posts in this topic

Posted

Unable to accept the daily quest today. Isn't it meant to end after maintenance?

Posted

@CM_Aethon 

Can you please check why we're unable to receive the Halloween quests anymore? It says until 10:00 UTC November 9 and we are clearly before that time still. Some of us still would like to the quests that we were not able to do.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I received the Halloween Cookie after the two hours, still have the Candy in inventory, but can't get the quest today, tried multiple characters.

Edited by Seal Clubbing Time

Posted

I have the same issue, having the cookie but lara does not give me the quest (which worked fine at all days before )

Posted

@CM_Aethon 

Can you please check why we're unable to receive the Halloween quests anymore? It says until 10:00 UTC November 9 and we are clearly before that time still. Some of us still would like to the quests that we were not able to do.

We're aware of the issue and looking into what we can do for you all.

Best regards,
GM Dew

1 person likes this

Posted

I get up early, got the basket, but after 3 hours online dont get the cookie. Thats interesting bcus some guildmates come online later and still get it.

I want my cookie TwT

Posted (edited)

Best regards,
GM Dew

a free red-nose armor for everyone as compensation, please :D

Edited by cann0nf0dder

Posted

Best regards,
GM Dew

Ticket was submitted 6hrs prior to maintenance today regarding Lara not giving out quest, looks like i was not the only one having this problem, Thanks GM_Dew & team for looking into this.

Posted

Best regards,
GM Dew

A work around we did was change our PC date back by one or two days and the Halloween quests were able to be given to us. Thanks for looking into this though.

Posted

Tried the setting the date back - but still no quest.  Tried off and on after reset last night on different characters.  Candy quest was still not available to me until 2PM Eastern.  Did send in a ticket so there would be record of the issue!

Posted

During our next maintenance, we will be sending out an extra [Event] Halloween Gift box to everyone that has logged in on November 8th and 9th, to compensate for the issue where the quest "Candies for Children" was no longer available on November 9th before the maintenance.

Best regards,
GM Dew

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you Dew (and Szyslak who answered my ticket so promptly and courteously!)

Posted

So I can I get rid of all the cookies I have? Its funny I played everyday 'cept maybe 2 and I only got one candy that was the 8th when quest couldn't be turned in. Then I assumed it was like the cookie and wouldnt do anything if you right clicked it....WRONG.  Anywayz the small print say the cookies evaporate after event is over but I see all of mine am I missing something?