• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Halloween Events

391 posts in this topic

Posted

red nose armor ? xD

Thats... definitely worse xD

Posted

Why isn't Hebetate Tree Armor one of the items you can get? O.o

Posted

@CM_Aethon How many candies for a basket?

Posted

You'd better wish for cron stones tho, i smell Harphia.

Its the Black magic one at least, can probably sell for more than the cost of a cron

Posted

I can't do the Halloween events, they don't show up at any of the specified people (yes I have all quests enabled). Two others in my guild with this bug/problem.

Posted

Lara doesn't have any quests for me, either.

Posted

They specifically say that the events/quests start at 0:00 UTC which isn't for a while.

Posted

Which is * referring to, what item is ** referring to?

Is it the cookies,candy, the basket or the received item that will be removed on Nov.9?

Will we keep the Halloween items; Scarecrow Mask, Sweet Cone Hat, Wolf Nose, Jack-O-Lantern Mask and Undamaged Pumpkin beyond Nov. 9?

(* Place [Event] Halloween Candy Basket and [Even] Halloween Cookie in order in a Line [-] shape to obtain [Event] Halloween Gift Box.
** The above event items will be removed after the maintenance on November 9th.)

Posted

They specifically say that the events/quests start at 0:00 UTC which isn't for a while.

There is a group of people in my guild that are doing them right now, one person did them all already. 

Posted

I was so hoping you'd give me something to do with the 6000 pumpkins I have in stock. Oh, well.

Take them to the contaminated - they need them!  :-) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah no quests available for me either, and yes fix desync, tired of seeing wagons glitch back and forth and people people moving in chunks, how can you even think of horse racing with this?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Do we have to play 2 hours to get the second quest, or is there a quest to activate it?

Never mind, its not till tomorrow

Edited by Torachi
Figured it out

Posted

Lara doesn't have any quests for me, either.

Start: October 20th - 00:00 UTC ,  I don't think they have started yet, at least not for MY time zone.  If you can't figure out your time zone, just google it!!!

Posted

someone post images of the halloween accesories, please!

Posted

I catually see only the witch can have Ghost Bride costume ?
Why ? I would like to spend 22€ in it for my Valkyrie but thanks for my money i can't.
Are there any marketing reasons for it ? because i don't see the logic of that restriction O.o

Regards. 

Posted

we wont be able to wear these with out costumes will we? i love costumes, but the whole set bonus kinda makes it hard =/

Posted

we wont be able to wear these with out costumes will we? i love costumes, but the whole set bonus kinda makes it hard =/

Nope, they go in the costume head slot.

Posted

@Shumie You even infected Kakao now, OwOOO :D

Posted

Greetings Adventurers!

Who doesn't like getting in the spirit of Halloween? We certainly do so we have some fun event quests to participate in to get you into a frightfully festive mood!

1. Halloween Cookie for You

• Start: October 20th - 00:00 UTC 

• End: November 9th - 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

• Type: Daily Log In Reward

Log in and play for a minimum of 2 hours (+- 3 min) to get one [Event] Halloween Cookie per day!

2. Candies for Children

• Type: Daily Quest

Lara, a general vendor in Heidel, is taking care of the orphans. She asked you to get some candies for the marginalized children. Collect candies for Lara and the children at the orphanage. Reward: [Event] Halloween Candy Basket

* Place [Event] Halloween Candy Basket and [Even] Halloween Cookie in order in a Line [-] shape to obtain [Event] Halloween Gift Box.
** The above event items will be removed after the maintenance on November 9th.

Halloween Gift Box Rewards:

Hidden Content

3. Is Your Mind Playing Tricks On You... or Am I?

• Type: Event Quest

Mercianne Moretti from Moretti Plantation plants to take advantage of Scarecros Ghosts to supply decorations for the festival. Defeat Scarecrow Ghosts and bring their masks to Moretti. Reward: [Event] Scarecrow Mask

4. Workshop Bestseller

Heidel's workshop manager Ficy asked for your help with the festival prep. Collect beetle wings and bring them to Ficy.
Reward: [Event] Sweet Cone Hat

5. OWOOOO!

Gray Biants, a Calpheonian priestess in Olvia, is worried about children wandering around the town late at night during the festival. Remove wolves from the town’s surroundings to alleviate Gray Biants’ worries. Reward: [Event] Wolf Nose

6. Devil of the Night

Lylina, a furniture dealer in Calpheon, gives away free devil horn headdresses to people during the festival. Obtain Thief Imp’s molar to request more headbands. Thief Imps are only seen at night. Reward: [Event] Devil Horn Headband

7. Sweep the Road for Sweet Jacko

Amadeo Alejandro from Alejandro Farm plants to snatch Pumpkin Ghosts’s masks on grounds that he ran out of pumpkins for festival decorations. Help Alejandro and knock out some Pumpkin Ghosts. Reward: [Event] Undamaged Pumpkin

8. Alejandro’s Gift

Amadeo Alejandro from Alejandro Farm will give you something special if you keep helping him out during the festival. Reward: [Event] Jack-O-Lantern Mask

* Please note that only one of each Halloween Accessory can be obtained per account.

Does collecting candies before the quest initiate the quest?
I did my daily grind and got some candies but can't collect the quest now.

2016-10-20_6461506.JPG

Posted

why we can only have 1 of the items? why??

It says one of EACH :)

Posted

Its the Black magic one at least, can probably sell for more than the cost of a cron

its around 20 mil and very hard to get (it doesent drop from mobs in valencia, you need to collect some badges from the bandits, that dont drop often, and exchange them for the crystal).

So conssider yourself lucky if u get it :)

Posted

How do we know that box is not bugged aswel, or any previous GM box we have been handed out?

1 person likes this

Posted

Guys any pics of the event accesorys?

Posted

Am I missing something? How do you get the Halloween Gift Box? it's a bit unclear above, doesn't seem to be a quest reward. 

1 person likes this