• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Halloween Events

391 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Saw that some of you wondered how it looks like. :) Already dyed some things.

2016-10-19_203809877.thumb.JPG.613a1be7b

debby.thumb.JPG.22c3f02dc113ab43ea2a54b7

(Member of my guild)

2016-10-19_196080919.thumb.JPG.2339f9221

Edited by Ziimt
1 person likes this

Posted

thx for free black stones =) 

I'm personally going to master my RNG dance routine before opening mine. Maybe I can coax out some shards or a crystal at least! :D 

@CM_Aethon How many candies for a basket?

Should be 3 candies for a single basket, I'll double check with our team.

Posted

"Candies" indeed. Let's have sweets instead!

Posted

Holy crap so cool! Halloween is my favorite holiday! (even if it technically not a real one) Can't wait to do all these event quests

Posted

@Shumie You even infected Kakao now, OwOOO :D

OwO

Posted

What about the Halloween titles?

Posted (edited)

I honestly hope you simply forgot to mention hebe in that reward list, cause if the awesome-reward-possible box doesn't give the one and only piece I still lack, I will go mental.

Edited by Grimshank

Posted

More confusion like everything in this game, says event starts at 0:00 UTC 20th, but I can do all the quests already apart from Lara who gives me nothing. 

Posted (edited)

Why did it have to be LARA ???   .... I do everything I can to avoid even getting in Visual range of Heidel these days  (b/c it slow my Frames to a Crawl and causes massive Hitching).  I spent 6 Contrib for the farthest out Serendia Farm house just so I wouldn't have to get anywhere near that awful place, and now you're telling me the only way to participate in these is to go dead center into the middle of the worst loading lag there is in the game??

Look... This is a fundamental Design philosophy trap that has been known about for over a Decade.  You should never "Over - Hub" your player Hubs otherwise 90% of your population will end up sedentary and crowded into that one single Hub.  It actually affects Cognitive pattern and can actively shorten the replayability

Edited by iller

Posted

seems all quests work except laura for me... ;-;

Posted

please read the event description. It starts on 20.10 so after midnight the quest should be available

Posted

is there any otehr way to get undamaged pumkins, it states in the undamaged pumkin description if you get 30 you can exchange for the event box, and at 1 a day it will never happen

Posted

Why did it have to be LARA ???   .... I do everything I can to avoid even getting in Visual range of Heidel these days  (b/c it slow my Frames to a Crawl and causes massive Hitching).  I spent 6 Contrib for the farthest out Serendia Farm house just so I wouldn't have to get anywhere near that awful place, and now you're telling me the only way to participate in these is to go dead center into the middle of the worst loading lag there is in the game??

Look... This is a fundamental Design philosophy trap that has been known about for over a Decade.  You should never "Over - Hub" your player Hubs otherwise 90% of your population will end up sedentary and crowded into that one single Hub.  It actually affects Cognitive pattern and can actively shorten the replayability

pretty sure this is a you problem, yep nobody but you is at fault for owning a subpar computer and still deciding to spend time playing BDO.

trust me on this one.

also unrelated and somebody asked this before, where do you get the event giftboxes from?

Posted

1. Halloween Cookie for You

• Start: October 20th - 00:00 UTC 

• End: November 9th - 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

• Type: Daily Log In Reward

Log in and play for a minimum of 2 hours (+- 3 min) to get one [Event] Halloween Cookie per day!

- I have been online for 5 hours and have not gotten anything, where are we supposed to get this, the mail?

Posted

are the decorative reweards permanent?

Posted

are the decorative reweards permanent?

yes

Posted

So... no tree armor in the box? Not complaining, just wondering why that would be the only boss piece missing from the list.

Posted

How do I get 5 undamaged pumpkins? I only got 1 from the previous quest. 

Posted

How do I get 5 undamaged pumpkins? I only got 1 from the previous quest. 

You do the first Alejandro quest 5 times (in five days I guess).

1 person likes this

Posted

please read the event description. It starts on 20.10 so after midnight the quest should be available

its wrong, we can do all the other "20th" events already... and its still not 00:00 UTC yet

Posted

:P

eJwNxVEOgyAMANC7cAA6pVTwNgQbNEFLaPe17O7b-3kf957d7e40G7oDHJdWmYdXk1ka-ybSOpdxqa9yQzEr9bz5MYUlLhFXpFei_C9vG6whBQyEMSeihDkk6Nx5-vE09_0BwloiAQ.png

3 people like this

Posted

:P

eJwNxVEOgyAMANC7cAA6pVTwNgQbNEFLaPe17O7b-3kf957d7e40G7oDHJdWmYdXk1ka-ybSOpdxqa9yQzEr9bz5MYUlLhFXpFei_C9vG6whBQyEMSeihDkk6Nx5-vE09_0BwloiAQ.png

Red nose in your expectations?

-----ing disgrace :P

1 person likes this

Posted

So... no tree armor in the box? Not complaining, just wondering why that would be the only boss piece missing from the list.

That's easy, it's cause that's the only piece I still need ;).

Posted

@CM_Aethon could you please talk to pearl abyss about all of these event costume items that don't go in the pearl inventory? Same with the balloon head thing and pirate stuff. For some reason the Cherry Blossom Earring went in pearl inventory and then nothing else has since.

Thank you.

Posted

1. Halloween Cookie for You

• Start: October 20th - 00:00 UTC 

• End: November 9th - 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

• Type: Daily Log In Reward

Log in and play for a minimum of 2 hours (+- 3 min) to get one [Event] Halloween Cookie per day!

- I have been online for 5 hours and have not gotten anything, where are we supposed to get this, the mail?

Can you read where says starts 20 october, because today 19th