• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Halloween Events

391 posts in this topic

Posted

Just an FYI, a message from GM_C. 

I would avoid doing any thing else with your computer clock. Players are starting to use this as an advantage to change the time in game to gain daily quests and scrolls. To avoid any consequences on your account for exploits I would leave it alone until we can get an official statement

2 people like this

Posted

No quest from Lara either ._.

Posted

Still  cant accept the daily either :/

Posted

Good job guys you know exactly how to keep us hooked. There's no way we can resist the urge to obtain holiday exclusive items that let all players know were the true OG's! YEEE!

Posted

I go tthe quest and ofcourse got the cron stone, did not expect to have something else.

Love the rigged boxes. xD

Posted

Need that Nexon ban hammer.

Posted

I go tthe quest and ofcourse got the cron stone, did not expect to have something else.

Love the rigged boxes. xD

Also thought i would get that but i got a witch earring. Not too bad i guess.

Posted

7. Sweep the Road for Sweet Jacko

• Start: October 20th - 00:00 UTC

• End: November 9th - 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

• Type: Event Quest

Amadeo Alejandro from Alejandro Farm plants to snatch Pumpkin Ghosts’s masks on grounds that he ran out of pumpkins for festival decorations. Help Alejandro and knock out some Pumpkin Ghosts. Reward: [Event] Undamaged Pumpkin

Is this one a daily quest?

1 person likes this

Posted

What kind of magic ritual i need to do in order to get candy seriously.. been farming monster for hours and only one dropped..

1 person likes this

Posted

Is this one a daily quest?

Yes... you need to do this 5 days to complete the other quest from the same NPC.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes... you need to do this 5 days to complete the other quest from the same NPC.

I see, thank you for the answer.

Posted

yay more blackstones for every1

Posted (edited)

This quest for Lara is ridiculous. I've gone from level 40 to 44 grinding lizards for gathering (and gotten 3 sharp shards gathering off them ) and other enemies off and on, and have only gotten 1 candy.

Your RNG events are absolute crap.

The halloween hat is nice though, considering I didn't have to sift through RNG bullsh*t to get it.

Edit: not even a minute after posting this I got my second candy. Clearly, I just need to voice how upset I am and candy will fall from the skies.

Edited by ZezXion

Posted

This quest for Lara is ridiculous. I've gone from level 40 to 44 grinding lizards for gathering (and gotten 3 sharp shards gathering off them ) and other enemies off and on, and have only gotten 1 candy.

Your RNG events are absolute crap.

The halloween hat is nice though, considering I didn't have to sift through RNG bullsh*t to get it.

Edit: not even a minute after posting this I got my second candy. Clearly, I just need to voice how upset I am and candy will fall from the skies.

bro i got 13 in a hour farming dont complain lol

Posted

bro i got 13 in a hour farming dont complain lol

Yeah, it's almost like it's called RNG for a reason, and some people will get them quickly, and others will farm for hours before they do.

Posted

Yeah, it's almost like it's called RNG for a reason, and some people will get them quickly, and others will farm for hours before they do.

by compensation of RNG i got a nice 4 cron stone lol

Posted

1. Halloween Cookie for You

• Type: Daily Log In Reward

Log in and play for a minimum of 2 hours (+- 3 min) to get one [Event] Halloween Cookie per day!

- I have been online for 5 hours and have not gotten anything, where are we supposed to get this, the mail?

You should be able to claim it in your Challenges window (Y):

Z3jVB2J.png

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted

Greetings Adventurers!

Who doesn't like getting in the spirit of Halloween? We certainly do so we have some fun event quests to participate in to get you into a frightfully festive mood!

1. Halloween Cookie for You

• Type: Daily Log In Reward

Log in and play for a minimum of 2 hours (+- 3 min) to get one [Event] Halloween Cookie per day! You will be able to claim it in your Challenges window (Y):

Z3jVB2J.png

This is a really good event but I have to stay on for 2 hours every day if I dont want to miss out on anything??? I did not know of this yesterday because the event page gave me an "this page cannot be found" error and Therefore I missed 1 Box?!

Also I have No plans on visiting heidel everyday, but now I have to, to finish a quest? Otherwise ill miss out on loot?!

Posted

This is a really good event but I have to stay on for 2 hours every day if I dont want to miss out on anything??? I did not know of this yesterday because the event page gave me an "this page cannot be found" error and Therefore I missed 1 Box?!

Also I have No plans on visiting heidel everyday, but now I have to, to finish a quest? Otherwise ill miss out on loot?!

The event started today (at 0:00 UTC) so there was no box yesterday. And yes, in order to get the quest reward you'll need to do the quest.

Best regards,
GM Dew

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey I just got 3 mem frags from my first box.  Even if it wasn't top roll, sheesh thats mem frags for upgrades. Shoot, i'll visit heidel everyday for a chance at that.

Posted

Is it possible to collect cookie on alt and stock up on candy in warehouse to do the quest on an alt everyday?

Posted

Is it possible to collect cookie on alt and stock up on candy in warehouse to do the quest on an alt everyday?

dunno why you need the alt, but yes you can stock up on candies, and then just hand them in for the basket....then combine that with the cookie when you get it.

Posted

I dont understand these events at all, i farm mobs for how many candy per box? how many boxes per day can you earn? what are the pumpkins about, do I need 5 or 30, and is it only one undamaged pumpkin given out per day? What the hell are cookies for?

Posted

so. the only way to get the candy is by killing mobs?

Posted

I dont understand these events at all, i farm mobs for how many candy per box? how many boxes per day can you earn? what are the pumpkins about, do I need 5 or 30, and is it only one undamaged pumpkin given out per day? What the hell are cookies for?

3 candy per box. 1 as far as i know. Pumpkins, 5 for the quest... the 30 in the tooltip i have no idea about to be honest, and yes one undamaged pumpkin per day. The cookies are used with the box you get from the quest after handing in 3 candy which you then combine together for the halloween gift box.

so. the only way to get the candy is by killing mobs?

Yes.