• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Halloween Events

391 posts in this topic

Posted

@GM_Dew

Is the reset time on the candy quest going off of our computer clock? If so will it be fixed to line up with 00:00 UTC globally which is the daily reset time for all players or will it remain broken like the guild history bug where we need to turn off daylight savings time on our machines for it to work?

Posted

I go tthe quest and ofcourse got the cron stone, did not expect to have something else.

Love the rigged boxes. xD

Well I got a Witches Earring from mine and quite a few quildies got good rewards as well. Just because you don't get what you want doesn't make them rigged.

1 person likes this

Posted

I dont understand these events at all, i farm mobs for how many candy per box? how many boxes per day can you earn? what are the pumpkins about, do I need 5 or 30, and is it only one undamaged pumpkin given out per day? What the hell are cookies for?

Alejandro has 2 quests. One of them is to kill 10 pumpkin ghosts. For that he will give you 1 Undamaged Pumpkin.  Collect 5 undamaged pumpkins, and he will give you a pumpkin head costume. (do not know where you are seeing 30, but ignore that)(its probably a tooltip error)

Cookies are used to get an Event Box.  ---- Every day , if you are logged in for 2 hours, you will get a cookie. Keep it.  Now goto Lara in Heidel, she will ask you to get 3 Candy (yes you have to grind mobs to get candy). For that she will give you a basket.  Put the Basket and the Candy side by side in your inventory and you will see a button pop up on the Basket. Click the button and the Cookie and basket will merge to make a Halloween Event Box, which is an RNG Box full of goodies.

Please dont hesitate to ask further halp :3

Posted

Where do you get the cookie from does it appear in mail or what 

Posted

Where do you get the cookie from does it appear in mail or what 

You will be able to claim it in your Challenges window (Y):

Z3jVB2J.png

Best regards,
GM Dew

1 person likes this

Posted

Z3jVB2J.png

Best regards,
GM Dew

thanks Dew :)

Posted (edited)

why candy does not drop from mobs for me after few hours of grinding? whats wrong

Edited by FunkyKoval

Posted

why candy does not drop from mobs for me after few hours of grinding? whats wrong

you're grinding in Valencia i guess? Wasn't able to drop any Candy there myself^^ 

Posted

Z3jVB2J.png

Best regards,
GM Dew

Candy drops are lower than my GPA 

Park your van around Heidel and offer me candy and i wont think twice about jumping into it.

Posted

tried catfish and mobs near Glish , only one candy that droped yesterday from catfish, none today

Posted (edited)

i got wolf nose, sweet cone hat and scarecrow mask so far but i cant do number 6 because dose not  give me quest

Edited by DropKickUrNan

Posted (edited)

Where can I get candies? None in catfish, none in manshas, none in rogues. Do they have an extremly low chance?

Edited by Nevyah

Posted

----- i have eat  my 3 candy  RIP

Posted

I got 3 candy/hr at fogan yesterday

Posted

Freaking raise the drop rate will ya. this is disgusting for an event -.-

Posted

I fee like the drop rate on these candies is way way WAAaAAy to low.. I was grinding for most of the day yesterday and only saw three...

I can not see someone who hasn't got all day to play being able to do the "Daily quest" with a drop rate so low...

2 people like this

Posted

How many of those Haloween Box i can earn daily? Only one or more?

Posted

One box per day

Posted

Candy drop rate needs megabuffed. I shouldn't be tempted to use a 7 day kamasilve just to do an EVENT QUEST.

Posted

Will the gift box be removed at the end of the event like the cookies and candy baskets? or will those persist beyond the end of the event? I'm asking because the gift box lists tungrade earring as one of the possible (albeit, probably very unlikely) drops, and I am unsure as to whether this item is implemented in the game yet.

Posted

Please raise the drop rate of the Candy.

I feel awful when i spent about 2 hours grinding, and manage to gather 6 candies, meanwhile my friend farms alongside with me (but out of range so we cant steal drops) and he gets 0 candy. I feel like I've robbed my friend of his daily halloween reward just because the drop rate on these things is awful!
I mean, it wouldn't harm to raise the drop rate of them just a little, as it doesn't change the fact we can still only get 1 reward box per day. But it's horrid knowing that my friend put in the same amount of effort as i did, and gained nothing from it.

Please please PLEASE raise the drop rate even just a tiny bit so players can actually get their reward!

Posted

for the event {Alejandro's gift} you will receive a scarecrow mask after 5 days of the daily quest, getting a pumpkin a day.

if you purchased the Halloween pack, this mask is already received, so why include something you can get for free as a item in the pack? Will the reward from the pack be changed to something exclusive in the pack, or remain the same as the free reward in game? it seems kind of dumb to include a item you can get in game (for free during the event)in a paid pack.

Posted

RIP Box for me today, after 4h of grinding in 55+ mobs (i spend 1h in pirates, another in harsla, and crescent) i dont get  a -----ing one single candy.

WTF is this shit??? why a event is locked in RNG? I have no more time today, but tomorrow i will make  a ticket. This is ridiculous.

Posted

Z3jVB2J.png

Best regards,
GM Dew

Can we obtain more than one cookie at a time? are we required to use a cookie before getting another? I have only gotten one so far

Posted

I just grinded for four hours and I got one candy. I now need to sleep because I have work in the morning.

This drop rate is absolutely ridiculous. You cannot expect us to spend the entire day grinding in a game just to finish one event quest. This is ludicrous.

Please fix this drop rate and compensate the players who never managed to get anything due to this. I'm already missing out on this event and it's just began.

2 people like this