• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Halloween Pets

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear Community,

I'm still at work but I really need to know something:) How many halloween pets are available at the shop right now? I've read something about a package where all 6 pets are in, can you buy this package now? Cause I can't see it in the patch notes. And if not, what new pets are on the market?

And I would have one more question: if there are Halloween Pets and you use the apperianceticket on them, will change this there color and the color of what they are wearing? I'm sooooo excited:3

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yes the halloween pet package is available for purchase.  None of the pets appear to be sellable on the auction house(Haven't seen any yet).  Can only buy 3  outright at the moment, next week the other 3 are available;
58078fcdeb037_Sem_Ttulo.thumb.jpg.6cdd11

Edited by JerryBoyle

Posted

Yeah there's a package with all 6 halloween pets in it available now. 3 of which are also sold separately at the moment, the others will be available separately next week. Seems they can't be sold on the market though.

No idea about the ticket thing...

The pack is in the patch notes. :)

Pearl Shop Sale

Halloween Pet Pack

Get all six limited edition Halloween Pets for the price of four!

Please note that you can exchange any Halloween Pet with another Halloween Pet, regardless of which specific Halloween Pet it is.  All other pet exchange rules apply.

Posted (edited)

- 3 pets seperate (2 cats and the broom)

- 1 pet package with all 6

and next week we will get the 3 missing pets seperatly

Edited by Myssy

Posted

Oh I see and how much is the price of the 6 pet package?

Posted

4400 pearls.

Posted

Discounted price of 4400 pearls.  I would not buy it unless you like all the pets.

The bigger package with the bloody costume, ghost pet, furniture and horse skin is discounted to 4500 pearls.

Posted (edited)

price is 4,400 pearls. the pets seperatly 1,100 pearls

and it seems like you can exchange every halloween pet with every other halloween pet.

Edited by Myssy

Posted (edited)

And did someone try to change there color with a ticket?

And you can't put them on the market?

Edited by Melithria

Posted

Discounted price of 4400 pearls.  I would not buy it unless you like all the pets.
The bigger package with the bloody costume, ghost pet, furniture and horse skin is discounted to 4500 pearls.

i would buy it . and i bough it . 6 Pets for 4400 pearls thats like 2 free pets. I breeded everything in my Ghost and have a T4 ghost now :)

And did someone try to change there color with a ticket?

And you can't put them on the market?

u cant change the appearance of them with a coupon i tested it. and T4 ghost looks same as T1

Posted

Looks like my question was answered......You can breed ANY of the special pets with any other one....?

That would sure make for a tempting offer.......

Posted

Looks like my question was answered......You can breed ANY of the special pets with any other one....?

That would sure make for a tempting offer.......

yes thats why the pack is so awesome. u can breed all 5 pets in one pet and get a t4 if u are lucky :)

Posted

Can you breed a halloween cat with a normal cat ?

Posted

Can you breed a halloween cat with a normal cat ?

From the Cats description:

"Exchange only avaible with other Halloween pets"

Posted (edited)

Hmm then if i want to keep 3 of those Pet's (Broom, "Witch Cat" and Ghost) i can only make 3 Tier3 Pet's if i'm really lucky. Not sure if i like that :D

And how i understand this sentance from the Patchnotes.

"Please note that you can exchange any Halloween Pet with another Halloween Pet, regardless of which specific Halloween Pet it is.  All other pet exchange rules apply."

Is that like you can breed everything with everything if it's a halloween Pet, and then normal Rules apply which should actually mean A "Halloween Cat" should be exchangable with a normal cat or not ?

Edited by Nudelstrudel

Posted

i would buy it . and i bough it . 6 Pets for 4400 pearls thats like 2 free pets. I breeded everything in my Ghost and have a T4 ghost now :)

Yeah I bought it and am now the owner of a t4 ghost with combat exp.  Never had a t4 or combat exp in my life.

1 person likes this

Posted

I still haven't been able to see the cerbus or marshmellow, can someome post pics of them?

Posted

Anddddd 7 halloween pet bundles later I have 3x T4 Ghosts with combat exp. Rip my wallet.

Posted

Anddddd 7 halloween pet bundles later I have 3x T4 Ghosts with combat exp. Rip my wallet.

what do u mean with 7 pet bundles?? did u really buy 7 of them?

Posted

is it smart to breed them on lvl1? higher level pets breed better, like horses.

Posted

is it smart to breed them on lvl1? higher level pets breed better, like horses.

Depends if you get combat exp first thing or not.  Leveling 6 to level 10, then 3 to level 10 will be awhile.

Posted

OMG T4 Ghost pickup speed is 6.3sec. Is any Halloween pet this slow?

Posted

OMG T4 Ghost pickup speed is 6.3sec. Is any Halloween pet this slow?

get it to level 10 man!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0