• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Internal Server Error while trying to purchase $45 bundle. Ended up with 2 charges for $65.

11 posts in this topic

Posted

I tried to buy the $45 bundle (through website under EVENT here https://www.blackdesertonline.com/shop/event/Halloween2016.html, not the in game one) but received an internal server error.  I waited a few minutes and checked the https://www.blackdesertonline.com/myinfo/ page and it still showed no bundle able to be applied to a server/character.

I cleared cookies/cache and tried again, same error.

I checked my account info again, still no bundle to be applied, however, I scrolled further down and saw that it listed two transactions were made despite they appeared to fail on my end. 

I called my credit card company to confirm if it had indeed gone through and yes, not only did both go through, but they went through at $65 dollars!!!!  Even with the exchange rate, it doesn't come out to $65.

Either way, I need a refund for ONE purchase only and for the other one to be applied to the account so it actually works. Halp :<

Posted

Sidney, you said in another thread you submitted a ticket. What is your ticket number?

Posted

Sidney, you said in another thread you submitted a ticket. What is your ticket number?

Request #195398  ty!

Posted

I have a similar issue that nothing is being sent out to the server after a purchase has been made and claimed. Been two hours now..

Posted (edited)

Same here,  Purchased on the website and claimed but nothing arrived yet sadly. 2 and a half ish hows now.  Is this usually instant or are theses generally queued to be sent out? It will make more sense if its queued but being digital transactions id imagine should be instant.  not sure fully though , Dont mind waiting if this is common due to a fresh patch. Ticket #195423. 

EDIT: Going on 4 hours now and no mail \o/, Well i got a few markeplace mails but nothing worth 45USD :)

Edited by Shave

Posted

Would it be possible to get some feedback please, are you guys working on a solution? @GM_Caramel

Posted

Request #195398  ty!

Going to look into your ticket. ^_^

I have a similar issue that nothing is being sent out to the server after a purchase has been made and claimed. Been two hours now..

Same here,  Purchased on the website and claimed but nothing arrived yet sadly. 2 and a half ish hows now.  Is this usually instant or are theses generally queued to be sent out? It will make more sense if its queued but being digital transactions id imagine should be instant.  not sure fully though , Dont mind waiting if this is common due to a fresh patch. Ticket #195423. 

EDIT: Going on 4 hours now and no mail \o/, Well i got a few markeplace mails but nothing worth 45USD :)

Would it be possible to get some feedback please, are you guys working on a solution? @GM_Caramel

Generally when you claim items from your account page items can take up to 24 hours and 72 hours at most to be sent out. 

Posted

So its common then,  ok.  Good to know thank you

Posted

So its common then,  ok.  Good to know thank you

Yes, I received your reply to the ticket as well. It has marked itself as solved. :) 

Posted

All fixed up now, thank you @GM_Caramel and GM_Neevachu! :D

Posted

All fixed up now, thank you @GM_Caramel and GM_Neevachu! :D

You're very welcome Sidney! ^_^ I will make sure to share this with Neevachu.