• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Wizard Full TET BOSS Set + TET Zarka and TET Kutum

118 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Easy game boys! Join FruitSalad and we take care of your set! :)

Now want full TRI acc :)

2016-10-19_636307013.JPG

Edited by Alexmac
5 people like this

Posted

That's disgusting lol. Congrats!

Posted (edited)

Easy game boys! Join FruitSalad and we take care of your set! :)

Now want full TRI acc :)

2016-10-19_636307013.JPG

PEN or scrub :/ Git gud.

Edited by aidlac
1 person likes this

Posted

Fantastic! That took some amazing patience and dedication, my friend, and you did it in style. ^_^

Posted (edited)

More or less   60 TET Attempts on  this cancer gear. Not to mention TRI and DUOs... But i really wanted to achieve this. Now its acc time

Edited by Alexmac
1 person likes this

Posted

More or less   60 TET Attempts on  this cancer gear. Not to mention TRI and DUOs... But i really wanted to achieve this. Now its acc time

I just got done being abused going to tri, I cant even imagine the pain of all those tets

4 people like this

Posted

That ring is a joke, right?

Posted

wow, thats nice

Posted

Woah

so cool

but i cant help but think youd have a pen zarka by now if you just focused on one thing at a time

Posted (edited)

Woah

so cool

but i cant help but think youd have a pen zarka by now if you just focused on one thing at a time

I know, i skiped PEN zarka because a clan mate is going for it and failed way to many times, atm still way behind on gear cause of that. So i decided to go for full boss set. I like to have some goal ahead to motivate me for the insane grind and RNG on BDO lol

Now i will focus on accessories, then i will do another TET zarka and start PEN attempts with the secondary weapon

Edited by Alexmac

Posted

how do people get such nice stuff >.<

Posted

how do people get such nice stuff >.<

no life :)

For those asking, my offhand is TET Kutum, not steel dagger. Will get a Nouver also when it comes out, for now i prefer this one to steel.

kutum.png

Posted

When you use artisan's lifes easy!

Posted

guessing P2W artisans, maybe also costume selling, and EXTREME luck on the RNG for upgrading...

The man just said he only used artisan's for 2 items and tried 60 TET attempts, which after so many attempts I wouldn't consider lucky, just lucky enough. (If we go by this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l2ykDiG4DbkEHfK7I2mIqFR5DBpG-BaS4ReltvOZzPg/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#)

If you try enough times you'll end up succeeding - yes, "some" people might proc TET on their first attempt but no one is lucky enough to keep doing that for all items - which basically means that this guy grinded his ass off to get where he is :) I don't wish I had his luck, I wish I had his will power ;) 

2 people like this

Posted

so, you got all that gear and you're level 59.

(serious question): Could a lesser geared lvl 60 steamroll you in pvp? Or does that gear pretty much keep you safe from anyone 2-3 levels above you?

Posted (edited)

(serious question): Could a lesser geared lvl 60 steamroll you in pvp? Or does that gear pretty much keep you safe from anyone 2-3 levels above you?

Well we know from various tests that Bheg's don't add more than 10 accuracy total whether they're PRI, DUO or TRI. I don't know about the evasion from Muskan's and how much more evasive you'd be even if they did add more after PRI. So I'd assume the difference between PRI boss gear and TET would be nothing more than extra DP (Assumptions, don't take my word for it). I wouldn't be surprised if a DUO or TRI geared (has to be boss gear nonetheless) level 60 could "wreck" a lv59 full TET player(wizard). Especially considering wizards sub-par 1v1 abilities, each players' skill level, the opponents class, this guys' current bad accessories, awakening vs non-awakening, extra damage from skills (from unlocking higher level skills), and the whole concept of the current AP-stack meta because you need a hell of a lot more DP to mitigate the damage.

Edited by ekz

Posted (edited)

guessing P2W artisans, maybe also costume selling, and EXTREME luck on the RNG for upgrading...

zero costume selling and artisan memory only on the 2 last items. Did the rest previous to that patch. No luck involved, did over 60 TET attempts, played average 14 ghours +- a day

Well a decent warrior and a decent zerker can kill me. The rest struggle to kill me. The ones that fought me before know that its not that easy.

All the talk i hear that DP and Kutum is useless is TOTAL Bullshit. If not there would be wizards that could actually could kill me and i still did not meet one.

Anyway hater will be haters, i could have all TET and ppl would still talk shit :) I did this as a challenge and now i will get 230 + AP

Well we know from various tests that Bheg's don't add more than 10 accuracy total whether they're PRI, DUO or TRI. I don't know about the evasion from Muskan's and how much more evasive you'd be even if they did add more after PRI. So I'd assume the difference between PRI boss gear and TET would be nothing more than extra DP (Assumptions, don't take my word for it). I wouldn't be surprised if a DUO or TRI geared (has to be boss gear nonetheless) level 60 could "wreck" a lv59 full TET player(wizard). Especially considering wizards sub-par 1v1 abilities, each players' skill level, the opponents class, this guys' current bad accessories, awakening vs non-awakening, extra damage from skills (from unlocking higher level skills), and the whole concept of the current AP-stack meta because you need a hell of a lot more DP to mitigate the damage.

Just try pvp a PRI full boss set wizard with TET weapon and same AP then come pvp me and find out how good 305 DP and TET set actually is

Edited by Alexmac

Posted

zero costume selling and artisan memory only on the 2 last items. Did the rest previous to that patch. No luck involved, did over 60 TET attempts, played average 14 ghours +- a day

Well a decent warrior and a decent zerker can kill me. The rest struggle to kill me. The ones that fought me before know that its not that easy.

All the talk i hear that DP and Kutum is useless is TOTAL Bullshit. If not there would be wizards that could actually could kill me and i still did not meet one.

Anyway hater will be haters, i could have all TET and ppl would still talk shit :) I did this as a challenge and now i will get 230 + AP

Just try pvp a PRI full boss set wizard with TET weapon and same AP then come pvp me and find out how good 305 DP and TET set actually is

One good thing about 305 DP is that you have way less chance to die vs any mobs, thus saving hundreds of millions from crystal and thus able to afford the most expensive crystals you can find.

This allows you to fight with strongest possible set at anytime and not worry about what boss you are fighting.

Posted

For some reason I've only had the defensive pieces in mind writing my statements. I'll take your word for it though. Still a good job grinding through this seemingly endless journey :) Btw, do you think the max market value of each of these items (~1.8bil) equal the amount you've roughly spent getting them each to TET? (pleb here so I'm curious)

Posted

That ring is a joke, right?

While i respect him getting full tet bossgear, that ring is beyond embarassing

1 person likes this

Posted

No, level means nothing, besides unlocking further awk skills, I've beaten Lv 60 myself, while being 58 (just cause i have better gear), so yeah...

Posted

Gratz now how about investing in better PC because the graphic there is an embarrassment unlike already OP accessories :P

Posted

I wonder how Tree of Life would have done against you, and now Parceval who is probably the best wizard I've seen on Alustin.

1 person likes this

Posted

I wonder how much the fishing rods helped for the enchanting process ;) 

Take the rods out next time as one may assume things...

gz anyway even with the "help" it still takes a lot of effort. 

Posted

----- the haters that is impressive.   And people keep saying its only adding more dp.   When its been confirmed enhance level on gear directly effects evasion.   So coupled with those muskans im sure you need alot of acc to land hits on him.