• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

*UPDATE* KR Patch notes october 20/2016

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Chopper_85 is done. Thanks to him

【Event】

● Required Halloween event quest candy item amount decreased to 3.

● Bug fixed where you can’t get Halloween event quests according to your character level from the black spirit.

【Character】

● Halloween effect will appear in case you set to hide your costume too.

● When you success on grab 3 times in a row, the opponent’s grapple resistance increases.

【Warrior】

● Description changed for the skill Increase Grip, from Take down to Grapple skill.

● Required WP for the skill Head Chase decreased.

● Invincible effect will not be applied when the character goes back to standby stance after using the skill Head Chase, except front side.

● Front guard effect on the skill Flow: Armor Break will no longer be applied during the skill cool down..

【Ranger】

● Bug fixed where the skill effect is not appearing randomly for the skill Vine Knot.

● Invincible effect will not be applied when the character goes back to standby stance after using the skill Wind Step to backward.

【Berserker】

● Skill added, Increase Grip, which increases the success rate of the grapple skills.

● Opponent stun effect added on the hit success of the skill Devastation.

● For the skills Wrath of Beast, Ire of Beast, Beast Roar, and Fearsome Tyrant, the character will recover 350 HP every second during the character has an appearance of a beast.

● Required WP and cool down changed for the skills Wrath of Beast, Ire of Beast, and Beast Roar.

● You can now use the skills Wrath of Beast and Beast Roar during Iron Buster combat stance.

【Tamer】

● Guard effect will not be applied when the character goes back to standby stance after using the skill Garuda.

【Musa&Maehwa】

● Super Armor will be applied instead of invincible from now on when the character goes back to standby stance after using the skill Chase backward.

● Front guard effect will not be applied when the character goes back to standby stance after using the skills Retaliation and Retaliation: Decapitation.

【Musa】

● Front guard effect will not be applied when the character goes back to standby stance after using the skills Counter Assassination, Flow: Foul Play and Twister.

● Accuracy related description added on the skill Projection.

【Witch】

● Bug fixed where the weapon switch was not working smoothly in non-combat stance while moving.

【Wizard】

● Awakening summon movement improved to be smoother.

● Bug fixed where the awakening weapon’s fire/water effect is showing up incorrectly when you wear desert camouflage.

● Graphic improved of scarf part for the awakening costume.

【Kunoichi&Ninja】

● When you use V while awakening combat stance, it will change to non-combat stance.

【Kunoichi】

● Accuracy related description added on the skill Shadow Stomp.

【Ninja】

● Front Guard effect will not be applied when the character goes back to standby stance after using the skill Counter Attack.

● Front guard effect on the skill Counter Attack will not be applied during cool down.

● Graphic improved for the character eyes.

【Item】

● Set effect deleted on the item description for [Halloween] Bat winds chandelier.

● Recovery center item description changed.

● Items, [Guild] Skilled Mate Contract Renewal and Contract Renewal: Skilled Boatman, will not be stacked in the inventory. Items in the inventory have been collected and re-sent by mail.

● You can now reform blue grade awakening weapons to Ultimate yellow grade. After reforming, AP will increase slightly.

● Imperial trade seal exchange NPC changed from Imperial guild trade NPC to Imperial Delivery NPC

● Market price refresh time adjusted for the categories, Consumables, Life tools, and Magi Crystal.

● Marketplace register price for the item Black Magic Crystal adjusted.

● You can now use the mount Resurrection Reset on camels, and the item description changed.

● Function added for preventing any mistakes on item sell and delete.

You can set the function by Shift+LMB on the item in the inventory. The items with locked mark, you can’t enhance, register, sell, or delete on the marketplace or to NPCs. You can’t use the function while talking to NPCs or summon Black spirit. The function will work only on the PC you’ve set.

【Contents】

● It has been modified so that wooden treasure box cannot be opened with golden key.

● You can now attend the horse race regardless of your horse’s death count.

● The death count and destruction count of all personal mounts have been initialized to 0.

● It has been modified so that the durability will be recovered 100% when you complete upgrading the barricade to Iron Barricade during the node/conquest battle.

● The max durability of Wooden Gate has been increased.

● The max durability of Outer Gate has been slightly increased.

● The max durability of Medium Siege Tower and Large Siege Tower have been slightly increased.

● The function of 회복소 has been modified.

The resurrection cool time reduced per installed recovery center has been changed from 10 seconds to 6 seconds.

Resurrection decrease effect will be applied on maximum standby time (120 seconds), not minimum standby time (10 seconds).

The recovery center is not much noticeable right after the war begins, but will have more important role as resurrect standby time increases.

● You can use the observation mode during the resurrect standby time when you die from the node/conquest battle.

● The opponent guild character’s name, who is wearing camouflage costumes, will be displayed in red during the node/conquest battle.

● Accumulated tax will automatically be collected by the conqueror guild 15 minutes before the node/conquest battle begins.

● The probability of the school of freshwater fish to be spawned has been slightly increased.

● Halloween pets have been improved so they can loot items farther than before.

● All tier 4 pets will now loot items farther and react faster than before.

● You will not be able to install fences at Red Battle Field anymore.

Fences that were installed before and seeds will be collected and sent to the storage of Velia.

【Monster】

● Monsters have been added at Hexe Sanctuary.

● The basic action of the monsters Skeleton, Skeleton Archer and Skeleton Warrior has been modified and the awareness distance has been decreased.

● The HP of Witch Tower at Hexe Sanctuary has been increased.

● You can now loot Gold Ingot 10G with high probability by hunting monsters, Cadry/Desert Naga/Desert Fogan/Crescent Chief Gatekeepers.

● Field boss monsters have been added. (Red Nose, Dastard Bheg, Giant Mudster, and Dim Tree Spirit)

How you loot the items from field boss monsters is the same as hunting the world boss monsters.

You will receive death penalties when you are killed by the filed boss monsters.

World message will not be displayed when field boss monsters appear.

【Quest, Knowledge】

● New trade quests are added at guild quest.

‘Obtain Specialty’ button will be displayed to the guild leaders when you complete material delivery at the quest.

You can complete the quest by delivering the Specialties to the NPC.

You can receive the Specialties again by clicking the ‘receive’ button when it’s destroyed.

You will receive guild money when you complete the guild quest.

【Background, NPC, Effect, Cut scene】

● Imperial trade function has been deleted from Imperial Trade NPC.

● Flag object has been added near some node manager NPCs.

【UI】

● Size of the font at the game tip has been modified.

● Description has been added at each dye button in the dye window.

● The location of the awakening weapon and awakening weapon costume at dye window has been modified to be more natural.

● According description has been added to the quest widget settings.

● It has been fixed so that the guild name can be displayed at the employment contract and contract renewal.

● The PC Café achievement icon at the lower right corner of the screen has been modified.

【System】

● The final chat type you use will maintain even if you reload, revive, change character, and log out. (Except whisper)

● You can choose if you will display the workers or not from Game Settings – Screen.

You can play more pleasantly if you turn off the display of the workers.

●The volume of the sound effect for the pet Cursed Looney has been decreased.

Edited by Keldorn

Posted

do i sense a warrior nerf here?

Posted

Does noone notice the 

enhanced to improve awareness weapons grade blue pole arms.

- Improved pole arms are yellow rating, attack power will slightly increase.

am I misunderstaning or did I just see a kzarka/dandy boost?

Posted

Does noone notice the 

Apparently you can upgrade the blue grade awakening weapons to Ultimate for additional +2 AP.

Posted

do i sense a warrior nerf here?

Yes, nerf to i-frame. This isn't just for warriors though, they're looking at i-frames across all classes

Does noone notice the 

It means that you can upgrade blue awakening with a reform stone to get +2 ap on it

Posted (edited)

And like liverto, persay? 

If that's the case than soon enough Ultimate liverto would be > Kzarka..

Weird xD

Edited by Ninjuh

Posted

Apparently you can upgrade the blue grade awakening weapons to Ultimate for additional +2 AP.

f*ck sold my Ult Weapon upgrade stone 2 days ago :D

Posted

Like liverto, persay? 

Liverto and Kzarka already have the same ap

Posted (edited)

Liverto and Kzarka already have the same ap

Right, which is the point. 

If liverto can be taken to yellow grade and gain ap, well ..

You know the rest 

But just noticed he said awakening weapons* was a nice thought anyways. 

Edited by Ninjuh

Posted

HAHAHAHAHA Still no Valkyrie upgrade! GG Kakao, RIP Valkyrie.

1 person likes this

Posted

HAHAHAHAHA Still no Valkyrie upgrade! GG Kakao, RIP Valkyrie.

Well if the other things are mostly nerfs its good valkyrie isnt on the list. But im too lazy to read through the google translate and try to interpret something.

Posted

i dont rly understand what they did to head chase,wind step and chase  iframes, no more i frames on left/right/bk and just when moving foward? and what does it mean "when the character goes back to standby stance" ?  you use the skills and the i frames continued to stanby stance or wth? somebody explain pls.

Posted (edited)

● Field boss monsters have been added. (Red Nose, Dastard Bheg, Giant Mudster, and Dim Tree Spirit)

How you loot the items from field boss monsters is the same as hunting the world boss monsters.

You will receive death penalties when you are killed by the filed boss monsters.

Ohhh KR got them back like our version.

But im too lazy to read through the google translate and try to interpret something.

Patch note is updated with chopper_85 translation.

Edited by Keldorn

Posted

I like the tamer changes LUL

Posted

i dont rly understand what they did to head chase,wind step and chase  iframes, no more i frames on left/right/bk and just when moving foward? and what does it mean "when the character goes back to standby stance" ?  you use the skills and the i frames continued to stanby stance or wth? somebody explain pls.

Iframe was persisting during the transition from the skill to standby stance. Now not anymore.

Posted

Well seems like many skills got their iframe/block/superarmor removed or nerfed when on cd. Good Valk isnt on this list.

Posted

You can now reform blue grade awakening weapons to Ultimate yellow grade. After reforming, AP will increase slightly.

I don't think I like this change it kind of ruins the dandelion ultimate supremacy

Guess we did our job as guinea pigs for the experiment with field bosses...

Posted

I dont understand they didn't had scroll bosses ? Bheg , Dim tree spirit , Red nose ?

Posted

I dont understand they didn't had scroll bosses ? Bheg , Dim tree spirit , Red nose ?

No, field bosses were never in Korean version.

Posted

Wait hows' that possible?? So many classes with minor or major changes and i still see no Valkyrie? What the hell is happening at PA HQ? Person that designed this character died and there is no one to keep on improving/altering it? I'm sorry but this is just getting outright stupid at this point... I think i'll mail contact@pearlabyss.com and directly ask them.

Posted

Wow they just nerfed my warrior.... 
Also, we've been a test server for BDO Kr :D

Posted

Wait hows' that possible?? So many classes with minor or major changes and i still see no Valkyrie? What the hell is happening at PA HQ? Person that designed this character died and there is no one to keep on improving/altering it? I'm sorry but this is just getting outright stupid at this point... I think i'll mail contact@pearlabyss.com and directly ask them.

【Warrior】

Invincible effect will not be applied when the character goes back to standby stance after using the skill Head Chase, except front side.

Front guard effect on the skill Flow: Armor Break will no longer be applied during the skill cool down..

【Ranger】

Invincible effect will not be applied when the character goes back to standby stance after using the skill Wind Step to backward.

【Tamer】

Guard effect will not be applied when the character goes back to standby stance after using the skill Garuda.

【Musa&Maehwa】

Super Armor will be applied instead of invincible from now on when the character goes back to standby stance after using the skill Chase backward.

Front guard effect will not be applied when the character goes back to standby stance after using the skills Retaliation and Retaliation: Decapitation.

【Musa】

Front guard effect will not be applied when the character goes back to standby stance after using the skills Counter Assassination, Flow: Foul Play and Twister.

【Ninja】

Front Guard effect will not be applied when the character goes back to standby stance after using the skill Counter Attack.

Front guard effect on the skill Counter Attack will not be applied during cool down.

You really want to be on this list as well?

2 people like this

Posted

No, field bosses were never in Korean version.

Not true. They removed them with mediah part I long ago.

Posted

Valk? What is valk?

Posted

Well if the other things are mostly nerfs its good valkyrie isnt on the list. But im too lazy to read through the google translate and try to interpret something.

it means they've -----ed us fro mthe start. save time and effort later by giving the class the shaft from the get-go. We have no iframes to nerf so yeah. nicet o see Warriors and Zerk getting more ignore Grapple resistance for FREE though. yeah spending millions on Manos ruby is real class balance.

as it stands now the only class that can CC grab you 3x times i na row before you 'increased resistance to grabs' procs is a Zerker. so why even bother giving us an increased resistance if you are just gonna give them ignore resistance anyways? why not just increase our resistance by a little and not give them any FREE ignore resistance buffs. youre asking every other class to -----ing spend millions to try and mitigate RNG + FREE ignore resistance on a class that once you gear it well enough, cannot die and can annihilate you because YOU CANT MOVE WHEN YOURE UNDER THE EFFECTS OF THEIR GRAB CHAINCROWD CONTROL. OH AND LETS GIVE THE A -----ING HEAL TOO ONE MULTIPLE SKILLS THAT REGEN THEM to full health. Zerker's strengths are its high HP pool and CC. they got a buff to both of those things for free. why?

-----ing North Korea.