• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

October 20th KR Berserker changes

90 posts in this topic

Posted

【Berserker】

● Skill added, Increase Grip, which increases the success rate of the grapple skills.

● Opponent stun effect added on the hit success of the skill Devastation.

● For the skills Wrath of Beast, Ire of Beast, Beast Roar, and Fearsome Tyrant, the character will recover 350 HP every second during the character has an appearance of a beast.

● Required WP and cool down changed for the skills Wrath of Beast, Ire of Beast, and Beast Roar.

● You can now use the skills Wrath of Beast and Beast Roar during Iron Buster combat stance.

:o

2 people like this

Posted

o wow, that is very nice heal, guess they are pushing zerk little by little to hybrid durable class. Plenty of super armor at awakening now heal, cool :)

Posted

We don't even have buffs from before so we will see how this turns out, but i think they overbuffed us a little bit. Also don't beast roar and titan syndrome have same hotkey ("Q") ?

Posted

yea so maybe they will change so shift + Q to activate it.

Well that's a nice buff!! but.... we will have to wait end of awakening release for that :(

Posted

This is some broken stuff right there ... gvg zerker will be 10x stronger plus zerks already rekking hard in 1v1s

Posted

These Devs don't have a clue about balancing, they obviously don't play their own game. 

Retards! 

1 person likes this

Posted

This is some broken stuff right there ... gvg zerker will be 10x stronger plus zerks already rekking hard in 1v1s

rekking hard 1v1? oO hahaha we are nothing compared to ranger & warrior :') cause we rely on our grab only. A good geared ranger can delete us in 3 sec :D

Posted

They want to increase our success rate on grapples? Fix fckin desync first maybe, having a skill won't change the fact we miss 60% of our grabs cause of desync

1 person likes this

Posted

They want to increase our success rate on grapples? Fix fckin desync first maybe, having a skill won't change the fact we miss 60% of our grabs cause of desync

Yea, because you landing a 30 seconds CC chain 90% of the time sounds balanced AF. Can't belive that they even buffed this damned stupid ability. DAFT devs being daft.

5 people like this

Posted

That is their desync fix :D

Posted (edited)

Idk how any of you Zerker mains can be OK with what PA is doing to your class. Every single patch since launch has pushed zerker harder and harder into a tank roll that requires you to do literally nothing to mitigate damage, simply focusing you in the first place is a mistake because of your larger HP pool an near-permanent Super Armor at this point. Now you get free heals on top of it you got the Warrior's increased chance to succeed at grappling. You're literally being trained into the idea that you can do whatever you want, whenever you want to, and nobody but the very highest geared players will be able to do anything about it. It's -----ing disgusting.

They should slash your HP values back down to being the same as the other classes, remove all your extra heals and your increased grapple chance, and instead buff your damage so that you're capable of killing people without requiring all of your grapples to succeed. You're literally the least fun class to play as or play against because the fights play out the same way almost every time: Either you land every grab and the opponent can literally take their hands off the keyboard and wait for their slow inevitable death, or at some point one of your grabs fail and either: A, it's a GVG so you become useless and die, or B, it's a 1v1 and your absurd health pool and super armor on everything let you walk away from whatever's happening until your cooldowns are ready again. How boring. (Side note: when I say 1v1 I don't mean in the arena where people don't use potions).

Seriously, if I were a zerk I'd be rallying others against these kinds of patches and instead channeling your collective feedback into a single thread to have your class be fun and relevant outside of "did my grapples succeed or not"

Edited by Biggians
1 person likes this

Posted

Sell_Salt_Refinery_Salt_Plants.jpg

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Idk how any of you Zerker mains can be OK with what PA is doing to your class. Every single patch since launch has pushed zerker harder and harder into a tank roll that requires you to do literally nothing to mitigate damage, simply focusing you in the first place is a mistake because of your larger HP pool an near-permanent Super Armor at this point. Now you get free heals on top of it you got the Warrior's increased chance to succeed at grappling. You're literally being trained into the idea that you can do whatever you want, whenever you want to, and nobody but the very highest geared players will be able to do anything about it. It's -----ing disgusting.

They should slash your HP values back down to being the same as the other classes, remove all your extra heals and your increased grapple chance, and instead buff your damage so that you're capable of killing people without requiring all of your grapples to succeed. You're literally the least fun class to play as or play against because the fights play out the same way almost every time: Either you land every grab and the opponent can literally take their hands off the keyboard and wait for their slow inevitable death, or at some point one of your grabs fail and either: A, it's a GVG so you become useless and die, or B, it's a 1v1 and your absurd health pool and super armor on everything let you walk away from whatever's happening until your cooldowns are ready again. How boring. (Side note: when I say 1v1 I don't mean in the arena where people don't use potions).

Seriously, if I were a zerk I'd be rallying others against these kinds of patches and instead channeling your collective feedback into a single thread to have your class be fun and relevant outside of "did my grapples succeed or not"

You realize zerkers don't use there heal skills in pvp right, because they are garbage. Blasting can be used, but most of the time it's a waste to use it.

I love playing this class, I love grappling people. I use 2x Prec gems and Kutum simply so I can grapple people. I LOVE BEING TANKY, I PLAY THIS CLASS TO BE TANKY.

Not everything is about damage. Zerks in KR build DP and run around using AOE KD's. They don't sit there and try to land damage, they try to land CC. They don't build AP in region wars.

Maybe you should get good and wear a grab resist manos, you know the PvP necklace everyone uses these days. You don't even really grab in GvG, Grabbing = Death in a high siege environment, the only time you would even RISK a grab in that environment is to stop someone elses powerfull spell.

Did you realize zerks are only a T2 class in KR? Only sorcs/rangers are T1, there's a reason berserkers aren't t1, and if you don't play the class yourself, you don't get to talk about it and how it should be "fixed".

Also, I can normally kill people with only 1 grapple because high ap, BWS chunks there health and then you slugfest/ground-lifting.

If you don't want to get grappled or knocked down, run grapple resistance or grapple penetration, because I gurantee you every competent zerker is running 2 Precision Gems in there weapons and possibly a kutum offhand totaling 30% all-res penetration.

Also, they even put in something OP left out.

● When you success on grab 3 times in a row, the opponent’s grapple resistance increases.

Edited by Catclaw
2 people like this

Posted

● When you success on grab 3 times in a row, the opponent’s grapple resistance increases.

Literally nobody will survive 3 grapples, that change is just to appease people too stupid to realize how little it does. It isn't even grapple immunity, as it probably should be, it's an unknown "resistance increase". Probably 10% at best.

Every zerker grabs in GvG. I carry the grapple resist necklace with me and have additional from my gems. Zerkers don't need buffs, sorc and ranger need nerfs. Ranger in particular was over-buffed when they got their awakening weapon buffs.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Literally nobody will survive 3 grapples, that change is just to appease people too stupid to realize how little it does. It isn't even grapple immunity, as it probably should be, it's an unknown "resistance increase". Probably 10% at best.

Every zerker grabs in GvG. I carry the grapple resist necklace with me and have additional from my gems. Zerkers don't need buffs, sorc and ranger need nerfs. Ranger in particular was over-buffed when they got their awakening weapon buffs.

Watch how many korean zerks actually grab in region wars, better yet watch some of the zerks from ManUp on edan or Barcode on UNO. I have over 260 DP and 4k HP and I've been killed in 3-5 seconds by other awakening classes. You only grab to stop enemy spells, if you are grabbing in a huge war scenario, you are doing it wrong because you could be doing easy AOE knockdowns.

In small scale situations? Hell yeah grab away, in 50v50 or 100v100 situations? No, don't grab, you'll die.

Edited by Catclaw
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

【Berserker】

● Skill added, Increase Grip, which increases the success rate of the grapple skills. A band aide patch to a bigger overarching problem.

● Opponent stun effect added on the hit success of the skill Devastation. A transfer of cc from the flow skill to the main skill. meh

● For the skills Wrath of Beast, Ire of Beast, Beast Roar, and Fearsome Tyrant, the character will recover 350 HP every second during the character has an appearance of a beast. 2 of 3 skills I've never used outside of experimenting with new combos/trolling and FT which is only used when my black spirit rage is at 100%. Heal time from near dead to full is 9-11 secs.

● Required WP and cool down changed for the skills Wrath of Beast, Ire of Beast, and Beast Roar. These had a short cool down and cheap WP cost so can only assume it has been increased.

● You can now use the skills Wrath of Beast and Beast Roar during Iron Buster combat stance. More transitional moves from awakening form.

This just might be me being too critical but I think this a very cheap way of looking at how the class currently is and "fixing" it for the better.

Edited by remix87

Posted (edited)

Yea, because you landing a 30 seconds CC chain 90% of the time sounds balanced AF. Can't belive that they even buffed this damned stupid ability. DAFT devs being daft.

Chun you just are a really really bad sorc, and everyone knows that...and dont know shit about classes, no matter how long you said you played kr, you have 0 clue about the game or the classes. so please, only noobs talk around things...Top tier sorcs even say how imbalanced blackhole and so on is completely broken and sorc awakening made sorc even easier to play, no zerk chain grabs for more then 2 grabs to kill someone. and it requires positioning other then face smashing as a sorc can now.. there is litteraly 0 sorcs that have a clue about both classes sorc/zerk here for instance that dont know that sorc is 10x more forgiving then zerk is in awakened state...

Nice buff, good sorcs in Harmony said that zerkers deserve this ;)....i agree, keeping the gap of power between the awakenings is what competition is about

Edited by Draconis
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Chun you just are a really really bad sorc, and everyone knows that...and dont know shit about classes, no matter how long you said you played kr, you have 0 clue about the game or the classes. so please, only noobs talk around things...Top tier sorcs even say how imbalanced blackhole and so on is completely broken and sorc awakening made sorc even easier to play,  and it requires positioning other then face smashing as a sorc can now.. there is litteraly 0 sorcs that have a clue about both classes sorc/zerk here for instance that dont know that sorc is 10x more forgiving then zerk is in awakened state...

Nice buff, good sorcs in Harmony said that zerkers deserve this ;)....i agree, keeping the gap of power between the awakenings is what competition is about

????

1. You jump to insults. GG, maturity level: 9 year old kid. Just like you were in niflheim ;).

2. Got any proper contra-arguments?

3. Got any proof of those "top tier sorc" saying that black hole is OP? 

4. Do you want me to take you seriously in: " sorc with awakening is even easier to play" ? Dude, are you that immature? Everyone knows that sorc with awakening weapon is really hard to play due to the amount of times you have to switch between weapons and the multitude of combos that can be done by merging both weapons into a playstyle. 

We'll see if zerks dserve that buff or not when we actually get to play with it. Until now, streamers on KR said that zerker is OP (lvl 61 ones). Also, main topic on black.inven is how op zerker is now. But again, we'll see. 

TBH, i haven't said a freaking thing about the buff myself, i just stated that the buff seems uncesarry to me. You jumped to conclusion by yourself, and started with insults. Are you really that much of a rage kid that can't even read proprely? I'm talking about the ability that the giants have to keep you in a grab chain until you die. Which is broken.  You're saying it yourself: "no zerk chain grabs for more then 2 grabs to kill someone." Does it sound balanced to you? 

Grow up.

land every grab and the opponent can literally take their hands off the keyboard and wait for their slow inevitable death,

Zerker in a sentence.

Sad.

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted (edited)

????

1. You jump to insults. GG, maturity level: 9 year old kid. Just like you were in niflheim ;).

2. Got any proper contra-arguments?

3. Got any proof of those "top tier sorc" saying that black hole is OP? 

4. Do you want me to take you seriously in: " sorc with awakening is even easier to play" ? Dude, are you that immature? Everyone knows that sorc with awakening weapon is really hard to play due to the amount of times you have to switch between weapons and the multitude of combos that can be done by merging both weapons into a playstyle. 

We'll see if zerks dserve that buff or not when we actually get to play with it. Until now, streamers on KR said that zerker is OP (lvl 61 ones). Also, main topic on black.inven is how op zerker is now. But again, we'll see. 

TBH, i haven't said a freaking thing about the buff myself, i just stated that the buff seems uncesarry to me. You jumped to conclusion by yourself, and started with insults. Are you really that much of a rage kid that can't even read proprely? I'm talking about the ability that the giants have to keep you in a grab chain until you die. Which is broken.  You're saying it yourself: "no zerk chain grabs for more then 2 grabs to kill someone." Does it sound balanced to you? 

Grow up.

Zerker in a sentence.

Sad.

like i was in Niflheim?, do i have to remind you of how many people are laughing at you do to you're guides, builds, and the false advertisement of a ''hardcore'' guild that you got laughed at by the entire community that it took us 3 weeks for the falsely advertised guild to leave, that you established we litteraly hated you for wasting our time. a guy that played zerker for a week was whooping you're ass while he had not even learned to play his class, aka Godrim which still talks to me today and we laugh together of how much of a scrub a guy can be at a game claiming he played the game for 2 years in kr. dude do you know why no one reply's to you're shit? cause everything you type is complete Bullshit you have litteraly 0 clue of anything you type, and yes you are a really really bad sorc and  you're ''2 year kr experience'' doesnt show for shit cause the experience of how you type and how you perform is by of how you word and act you're experience in word or performance is of a guy who played this game for a week. i'´m not even going to answer to you more then that, cause you sound and are a guy with absolutely no experience...and you are that guy who this game is definitely not meant for since you have 0 eye sight for any of the things in this game.

Edited by Draconis

Posted

Everyone knows that sorc with awakening weapon is really hard to play due to the amount of times you have to switch between weapons and the multitude of combos that can be done by merging both weapons into a playstyle. 

LOL like that is a challenge

Posted

like i was in Niflheim?, do i have to re. nd you of how many people are laughing at you do to you're guides, builds, and the false advertisement of a ''hardcore'' guild that you got laughed at by the entire community that it took us 3 weeks for the falsely advertised guild to leave, that you established we litteraly hated you for wasting our time. a guy that played zerker for a week was whooping you're ass while he had not even learned to play his class, aka Godrim which still talks to me today and we laugh together of how much of a scrub a guy can be at a game claiming he played the game for 2 years in kr. dude do you know why no one reply's to you're shit? cause everything you type is complete Bullshit you have litteraly 0 clue of anything you type, and yes you are a really really bad sorc and  you're ''2 year kr experience'' doesnt show for shit cause the experience of how you type and how you perform is by of how you word and act you're experience in word or performance is of a guy who played this game for a week. i'´m not even going to answer to you more then that, cause you sound and are a guy with absolutely no experience...and you are that guy who this game is definitely not meant for since you have 0 eye sight for any of the things in this game.

Again, i'll repeat for the second time. Are you capable to give a counter argument to my claim or not? Until now you showed that you are not.

Also hardcore for me didn't ment playing 18h per day like you did/do. Unlike you, i have real world responsabilities.

You act like a 13 year old and it shows . 

Posted

Chun you just are a really really bad sorc, and everyone knows that...and dont know shit about classes, no matter how long you said you played kr, you have 0 clue about the game or the classes. so please, only noobs talk around things...Top tier sorcs even say how imbalanced blackhole and so on is completely broken and sorc awakening made sorc even easier to play, no zerk chain grabs for more then 2 grabs to kill someone. and it requires positioning other then face smashing as a sorc can now.. there is litteraly 0 sorcs that have a clue about both classes sorc/zerk here for instance that dont know that sorc is 10x more forgiving then zerk is in awakened state...

From my point of view Chun Chun knows more about his class than you do. Just stating that Blackhole is OP when you can escape it with iframe or block easily proves what i just said, same for saying that it s just faceroll with awakening when it was actually easier to play without. Sorc requires more positioning than zerker, all zerker requires is gear and Timing not so much on the positioning. What positioning do you need exactly when your defensives skills are super armor and iframe only plzzzzz, you just run in using them at the correct time doesn't matter where you come from, grab requires positioning maybe, yeah getting in melee range realy hardooooo....

Posted

Sell_Salt_Refinery_Salt_Plants.jpg

Totally Agree

Posted

People complaining bout grabs. Jesus pissing christ learn to play that bloody game. You know how to COMPLETELY deny berserker? Grapple resistance you should be having anyway. Good geared warrior with good gems and proper jewelery completely denies berserker. 

If you are not having any grapple resistance thats your own fault. So far every awakened class got grapple, thats the most important resistance to have since grapple ignores super armor (that every awakened class has on lots of skills). Rangers begin their murder combo with grapple, ninjas begin their combo with grapple, warriors, tamers, valks, kunos and it will be even better once all classes get their awakening. 

Now: 

1. What happens if you resist ranger grapple? Not much, he will still burst you down with other skills 

2. What happens if you resist warrior grapple? Not much, he will still burst you down with other skills. 

3. What happens if you resist berserker grapple? You force berserker to run around waiting for grapple cooldowns since he wont be able to burst you down outside knockdown unless he is running in tet dandelion and you are using paper towels as a cover. 

Seriously, i try not to judge but if you get 5-grapple chained you're bad. 

Posted (edited)

And also you can keep your salty tears of sorc cause i think we wont have this buff till all awakening are realeased. (and same for pvp damage increase) :(

Edited by Nii