• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

October 20th KR Berserker changes

90 posts in this topic

Posted

GL interrupting a zerker 100% when they have superarmor at the start and server wide cc range...KR irrelevant i don't place KR above or under anyone else, just please stop bringing up KR every time, it feels like a bad trend and i m sick of it. Oh and btw by the time you interrupt him your whole team is already dead anyway.

BRO PLZ in KR.............. joking :D

The zerkers in our guild think the changes are way over the top.  The fact you don't even need a target just adds to it. 

3 people like this

Posted

Do you know the fact that in all mmo at all times players of the op classes cry the most and always cry about the 1class that counters their crap? You coming here telling us how weak your poor sorc is compared to an overpowered berserker is disgusting.

Im done giving arguments or uploading a video for you, your wrong. Plain ans simple. Berserker aoe cc is getting interrupted all the time, it is very strong but harder to pull off than you shithole and compared to it nothing is dying while 2sorc spamming black hole just wipe a full group without support. Don´t start me with it can be dodged, anything can be dodged.

Nice made up stuff i didn't say that sorc was weak but nice try.

Posted (edited)

Nice made up stuff i didn't say that sorc was weak but nice try.

Start with arguments or ill simply ignore your crys. All you and your crybaby friends is doing is saying you are wrong without any argument.

You saying berserker is op implies it is overpowered as in stronger than others. Not stronger than non awakened whatever.

To give u an example:
-Berserker aoe is being interrupted/cced out.

You: No no no lies.

This is objectively wrong.Why? there comes my argument: It is happening ingame, a lot.

Second and last one:

(you say)-I didnt say that sorc was weak.

I say: This is wrong. You posted a video with sorc misplay that makes sorc look very week.

Also: moving posted a video of oh so op failing miserably, this happened i was close and i felt omg poor guy.

Also: In the video you show a close to onecombo from your sorc to a berserker...

Edited by iloveKuchen

Posted

Start with arguments or ill simply ignore your crys. All you and your crybaby friends is doing is saying you are wrong without any argument.

You saying berserker is op implies it is overpowered as in stronger than others. Not stronger than non awakened whatever.

To give u an example:
-Berserker aoe is being interrupted/cced out.

You: No no no lies.

This is objectively wrong.Why? there comes my argument: It is happening ingame, a lot.

Second and last one:

(you say)-I didnt say that sorc was weak.

I say: This is wrong. You posted a video with sorc misplay that makes sorc look very week.

Also: moving posted a video of oh so op failing miserably, this happened i was close and i felt omg poor guy.

Also: In the video you show a close to onecombo from your sorc to a berserker...

Link it please i can't wait for you to show me where in this video i said that sorc is weak lol. And i didn't say that zerker aoe can't be interrupted i said it s unlikely.

Posted

Link it please i can't wait for you to show me where in this video i said that sorc is weak lol. And i didn't say that zerker aoe can't be interrupted i said it s unlikely.

I am not going to start looking for what you said with all the bs that was being said.

So stay at the "didn't say that zerker aoe can't be interrupted i said it s unlikely.". This is wrong. Because it is LIKELY that zerke aoe gets interrupted simply because there is plenty of people hitting you with their cc. Sometimes u get 1hit off, sometimes 3or4 but eventually u land on your butt.  This is why imo it is not as strong, not a trap with the short super armor but not as great as it was pre awwakening for sure and a good reason to use other abilities. 

Posted

I despair with the developers in this game I really do.  It's another buff that wasn't and isn't needed.  It's over the top and if anyone says differently, they are just defending their new OP toy.

Posted

I despair with the developers in this game I really do.  It's another buff that wasn't and isn't needed.  It's over the top and if anyone says differently, they are just defending their new OP toy.

I disagree....

zerker has not enough damage to be a Damage Dealer like a sorc / rang / wiz

It has no shield to be a tank like Warrior / valk

It has no mass CC like tamer / ninja

and It has not as much mobility to come in and out like mahewa / musa

We had no sutain. Additionaly, our black spirit rage ability is shit in PVP. All the other clases have a main black spirit ability where they can pretty much delete an equally geared guy, where we need to rely on a slowly death of multiple grabs. 

Zerker excels at pvp and small scale gvg (4v4) but if you have 4 ppl hitting you at once, grabbing one of them is not going to stop the other 3 and usually will cc you out of your chain grab and they you are good for nothing.

I think that every class is balanced, the only trully op class atm is ranger (imo). I have a very hard time against warriors, I have an even match against sorcerors, and I can usualy destroy wizards / rangers (on pvp). in contrast, sorceror gets destroyed but rangers / wizards, but destroys warriros....... there is some kind of balance to the claseses where one has an advantage over the other but then it comes around.

Posted (edited)

I disagree....

zerker has not enough damage to be a Damage Dealer like a sorc / rang / wiz

It has no shield to be a tank like Warrior / valk

It has no mass CC like tamer / ninja

and It has not as much mobility to come in and out like mahewa / musa

We had no sutain. Additionaly, our black spirit rage ability is shit in PVP. All the other clases have a main black spirit ability where they can pretty much delete an equally geared guy, where we need to rely on a slowly death of multiple grabs. 

Zerker excels at pvp and small scale gvg (4v4) but if you have 4 ppl hitting you at once, grabbing one of them is not going to stop the other 3 and usually will cc you out of your chain grab and they you are good for nothing.

I think that every class is balanced, the only trully op class atm is ranger (imo). I have a very hard time against warriors, I have an even match against sorcerors, and I can usualy destroy wizards / rangers (on pvp). in contrast, sorceror gets destroyed but rangers / wizards, but destroys warriros....... there is some kind of balance to the claseses where one has an advantage over the other but then it comes around.

Since when does Ninja have mass CC?? It's a 1v1 class with NO role in GvG.  You literally have no clue what you are talking about. none.  You do also know that all awakened classes have superarmour now + blocks etc...  CC's no where near effective apart from GRABS.  Which have recently been buffed, look at the testing that people are doing, where they are landing grab chains over 3 with a 100% success rate? In one case, 6 grabs in a row against a player "stacking" grapple resists.

"We had no sutain. Additionaly, our black spirit rage ability is shit in PVP. All the other clases have a main black spirit ability where they can pretty much delete an equally geared guy, where we need to rely on a slowly death of multiple grabs"  - You have the largest health pool in the game to spam pot through, not to mention super armor on awakening abilities, awakened healing + new heal buffs.  All the other classes do NOT have a 100% rage ability that deletes equally geared guys, Ninja has the WORST rage ability in the game, that locks them into a cycle and does less damage than the non rage ability.  Tamer?! upward claw, a melee ability that does shit all damage and the 100% on all round spinner does less damage than the normal version, I really could list so many more.

"and It has not as much mobility to come in and out like mahewa / musa" This is the MOST mobile class in the game, nobody should be comparing mobility vs them.  Zerkers have plenty of mobility, if you don't think they do, you don't know how to play. Simple.

"Zerker excels at pvp and small scale gvg (4v4) but if you have 4 ppl hitting you at once, grabbing one of them is not going to stop the other 3 and usually will cc you out of your chain grab and they you are good for nothing." - Just check the forums and look at the new "immortal giant" video's popping up everywhere, of zerkers tanking in some cases 4+ players

"I think that every class is balanced, the only trully op class atm is ranger (imo). I have a very hard time against warriors, I have an even match against sorcerors, and I can usualy destroy wizards / rangers (on pvp). in contrast, sorceror gets destroyed but rangers / wizards, but destroys warriros....... there is some kind of balance to the claseses where one has an advantage over the other but then it comes around"  If you think that every class is balanced, your playing the wrong game and I know you have no idea, none what you are talking about.  In one breath you claim that rangers are truly OP but in the next breath you say you can "destroy them".  

So which is it? You have no damage or you do? Because in your opening statement your are crying that you don't have enough damage dealing ability like a warrior/ranger/sorc.  Here's a newsflash, you cannot have both... Zerkers are tanky enough at the moment, they DID NOT NEED another form of sustain, they have a role and they are bloody good at it too.

Edited by Cyrus Glitch

Posted

Zerker still under represented on server, more buff plx, ty

Posted

Since when does Ninja have mass CC?? It's a 1v1 class with NO role in GvG.  You literally have no clue what you are talking about. none.  You do also know that all awakened classes have superarmour now + blocks etc...  CC's no where near effective apart from GRABS.  Which have recently been buffed, look at the testing that people are doing, where they are landing grab chains over 3 with a 100% success rate? In one case, 6 grabs in a row against a player "stacking" grapple resists.

"We had no sutain. Additionaly, our black spirit rage ability is shit in PVP. All the other clases have a main black spirit ability where they can pretty much delete an equally geared guy, where we need to rely on a slowly death of multiple grabs"  - You have the largest health pool in the game to spam pot through, not to mention super armor on awakening abilities, awakened healing + new heal buffs.  All the other classes do NOT have a 100% rage ability that deletes equally geared guys, Ninja has the WORST rage ability in the game, that locks them into a cycle and does less damage than the non rage ability.  Tamer?! upward claw, a melee ability that does shit all damage and the 100% on all round spinner does less damage than the normal version, I really could list so many more.

"and It has not as much mobility to come in and out like mahewa / musa" This is the MOST mobile class in the game, nobody should be comparing mobility vs them.  Zerkers have plenty of mobility, if you don't think they do, you don't know how to play. Simple.

"Zerker excels at pvp and small scale gvg (4v4) but if you have 4 ppl hitting you at once, grabbing one of them is not going to stop the other 3 and usually will cc you out of your chain grab and they you are good for nothing." - Just check the forums and look at the new "immortal giant" video's popping up everywhere, of zerkers tanking in some cases 4+ players

"I think that every class is balanced, the only trully op class atm is ranger (imo). I have a very hard time against warriors, I have an even match against sorcerors, and I can usualy destroy wizards / rangers (on pvp). in contrast, sorceror gets destroyed but rangers / wizards, but destroys warriros....... there is some kind of balance to the claseses where one has an advantage over the other but then it comes around"  If you think that every class is balanced, your playing the wrong game and I know you have no idea, none what you are talking about.  In one breath you claim that rangers are truly OP but in the next breath you say you can "destroy them".  

So which is it? You have no damage or you do? Because in your opening statement your are crying that you don't have enough damage dealing ability like a warrior/ranger/sorc.  Here's a newsflash, you cannot have both... Zerkers are tanky enough at the moment, they DID NOT NEED another form of sustain, they have a role and they are bloody good at it too.

Reading comprehension = 0 lol...

Its called scenarios. In PVP zerkers are one of the best classes. In small group they play a vital role, however, on a MASS PVP setting (10+ on each side) we are useless. if you land a grab on a ranger/witch, all the other damage deleares will destroy you in less than 1 second, and from a distance there is not much you can do. Your role is going to be limited to protecting your own wizards / rangers. Sorcs / musas / kunos can go in, deal damage, and disappear and come back, warriors and valks can put that shield up, we are just open game.

Rangers dont seem to be that good on 1v1

Look at the tournaments that blade boques is hosting.

Final match in orwen = tamer vs warrior

Final match in uno = Berzeker vs Sorceror (2 games to 1 - pretty close match)
Semi final in uno = berzeker vs valk // sorc vs warrior
I am pretty sure the valk would have beat that sorc and the warrior would have beat that zerker

Today we will see how EDAN plays out.

My thoughts and ideas are based on my personal experience, the streamers I follow and what I see day and day out. I do not have any boss gear (except Kazarka) and I am barely hitting 150 AP so I am not a good reference. Today I had a very weak ninja karma bombing me, and there was no way I could catch up to him. I do recognize that non awakened classes are very inbalanced right now but that is supposed to get fixed. 

Overall there does seem to be some sort of balance. Fighting with my evenly geared friends, my sorceror friend who has slightly better gear than me, is a pretty even match and some times he wins, sometimes I win. Fighting against a better geared witch, he stands no chance. Everytime I fight warriors that seem to have similiar gear to mine, I get my ass handed to me.(I have no evenly geared warrior friend so I dont know for sure)

Either way, its only a game, and buffs / nerfs come and go. I personally think that the way it is, its pretty balanced. You can think whatever you want, but that is not what it feels like in game.

Posted (edited)

I don't understand why people cry about our 1000 super armors which, let me list you our super armor first evasion dash (CD 4 seconds after), ground lift, general disray, devastation, crouch shot, LAST hit of slugfest, lava piercer, titan blow, giant leap, all grabs.. outside of that not having super armor or block on any of our main attacks that deals damage such as blasting and slugfest is devastating if you your targets don't get cc'd by ground lift or devastation.. using any of the abilities mention will get your knocked down, floated or stiffed in most scenarios when there's more than 2+ people you are fighting. Besides hard evasion stacking classes still removes and nullifies us in no time even with the high amount of health and dp. And no playing berserker is not fun in large fights, because of the lack of block skills or super armor on our main damage attacks, not to mentioned getting knocked out of super armor because the servers are trash. Berserkers have a lot of issues and some of the most clunky abilities in the game, grab desync, target desync teleport, player sliding after grabs into blasting. I think this is the most desync affected class of all out there and they need a complete rehaul of everything. I understand why the class isn't represented a lot on our servers because its simply not a fun class to play what so ever with all the issues that comes a long with it.

Edited by HJAMLARI

Posted (edited)

I don't understand why people cry about our 1000 super armors which, let me list you our super armor first evasion dash (CD 4 seconds after), ground lift, general disray, devastation, crouch shot, LAST hit of slugfest, lava piercer, titan blow, giant leap, all grabs.. outside of that not having super armor or block on any of our main attacks that deals damage such as blasting and slugfest is devastating if you your targets don't get cc'd by ground lift or devastation.. using any of the abilities mention will get your knocked down, floated or stiffed in most scenarios when there's more than 2+ people you are fighting. Besides hard evasion stacking classes still removes and nullifies us in no time even with the high amount of health and dp. And no playing berserker is not fun in large fights, because of the lack of block skills or super armor on our main damage attacks, not to mentioned getting knocked out of super armor because the servers are trash. Berserkers have a lot of issues and some of the most clunky abilities in the game, grab desync, target desync teleport, player sliding after grabs into blasting. I think this is the most desync affected class of all out there and they need a complete rehaul of everything. I understand why the class isn't represented a lot on our servers because its simply not a fun class to play what so ever with all the issues that comes a long with it.

Giant will need to get nerfed after Ranger, Blader, Warrior, and Sorc gets the nerf that they deserve. And the fact that you think "grab desync" is a thing when you can move slightly to the side or a little bit backwards in a combo or get a knock down then rule out if the person is actually infront of you before you grab, I wouldn't really be talking at this point if I were you. GIANT IS TOP CLASS, the fact that you probably don't know how to grab a ranger while the ranger is using super armor (in which case less likely to be desync and rooted while attacking) or grab a blader the moment he starts attacking kinda proves you don't know how to make the most outta giant.

Same gear, same AP? It literally takes 1 grab to kill someone in 1v1s. And in team fights their cleave damage and aoe stuns are just stupid.

Edited by andy1213

Posted

Do people really think we're that bad in large scale pvp? I feel we are pretty flexible these days since we can both attack from range while protecting backlines at the same time (singling out sorcs trying to flank with your grabs etc), we can do massive aoe cc's when we go in. A fully charged flame buster with 200-210~ sheet ap and stacked buffs does a -----ton of damage and hits a large area, titan blow with awakening buff up instantly blows people up etc. Fearsome Tyrant is still great if used correctly. I could go on and on about the various approaches you could do. There's classes like maehwa, ninja, kuno, tamer etc that arent close to as useful as a zerker is in large scale imo.

I mean every class dies in seconds if cc'd by geared players these days and berserkers is not an exception. You survive through using your mobility correctly IMO since we don't have a reliable block.

Posted

Giant will need to get nerfed after Ranger, Blader, Warrior, and Sorc gets the nerf that they deserve. And the fact that you think "grab desync" is a thing when you can move slightly to the side or a little bit backwards in a combo or get a knock down then rule out if the person is actually infront of you before you grab, I wouldn't really be talking at this point if I were you. GIANT IS TOP CLASS, the fact that you probably don't know how to grab a ranger while the ranger is using super armor (in which case less likely to be desync and rooted while attacking) or grab a blader the moment he starts attacking kinda proves you don't know how to make the most outta giant.

Same gear, same AP? It literally takes 1 grab to kill someone in 1v1s. And in team fights their cleave damage and aoe stuns are just stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTtH0_POvGI&t=257s

This is as geared as people get and as overbuffed as people get. Do u see the zerk killing the sorc with one grab? No? Then why the KITTEN is people still stating it?
What you see is that desync decides the duel. It takes 3grabs if geared for AP and for a DP berserker (those that people complain, unkillable blabla) it takes 5+ which is where the class got righfully nerfed.

I like that u name ranger, blader, warrior and sorc too but u know what, add wizard (awakening is totall overpowered more than anything ingame right now), kuno (1vs1 very op) and now..whos left?

Do people really think we're that bad in large scale pvp?

Nobody feels like that. Having the heals on FT and option to heal up in between engages makes us very strong, same level as a wizard/ragner i would say.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You obviously have no clue how the class work, so there's no point talking to you lol. If you don't think grab desync is a thing you are a -----ing idiot. lol try and play the class first before you talk when you are just a big example of biased cluelessness

Edited by HJAMLARI