• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Halloween Event Box

146 posts in this topic

Posted

So what did you get from your first Halloween Event RNG Box from Lara's Basket/Candy/Cookie quest?

:D I gotz 3 Mem Frags!

Whut you get?

Posted

hard black stone...

Posted (edited)

Rednose armour  :)  Just kidding , also got hard blackstone.

Edited by Fumanchi

Posted

Memory Fragments

Posted

Benshos

Posted

Cron stone...

Posted

Did they fix the box? 

I mean Lara, she wasn't giving quests 

Posted

Tree belt :D

Posted

4 mem frags

Posted

So what did you get from your first Halloween Event RNG Box from Lara's Basket/Candy/Cookie quest?

:D I gotz 3 Mem Frags!

Whut you get?

hate you...

Memory Fragments

you too...

4 mem frags

and you :P

i want my mem fragments :P

2 people like this

Posted

Got a bensho's :) From what I can tell this RNG box seems really good for what it is, imo. Also saw someone get Bheg's earlier, I think it's cool.

Posted

5 Memory Fragments.

Posted

At present 300 mobs later - still no candy, so no box yet...

4 people like this

Posted

Witch's Earring. PRI'd it shortly after.
First person I saw open theirs on my server got Muskan's. lol.

Posted

At present 300 mobs later - still no candy, so no box yet...

^ This.

1000 mobs, no candy and already lost my mood to grind lol. Why do events always have to involve killing mobs for rare drops -_-

Posted (edited)

2 mem frags. 

Did they fix the box? 

depends on the timezone on your PC. However GM_C advised against messing with ur clock but I wont get into specifics. 

Why do events always have to involve killing mobs for rare drops -_-

U ofc know the answer. They are tired of everyone afk fishing in heidel.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

^ This.

1000 mobs, no candy and already lost my mood to grind lol. Why do events always have to involve killing mobs for rare drops -_-

yeah, why would an MMO event actualy require grinding.

Posted

After about 2000 mobs got Memory Fragment.

Posted

U ofc know the answer. They are tired of everyone afk fishing in heidel.

Who is they? And i never afk fished in Heidel, ever :P

yeah, why would an MMO event actualy require grinding.

Yer, why? It's okay for leveling, but events? Why can't i get candies from pruning my crops? o.O

No, i am not complaining, i just would like the events to be more balanced for every kind of playstyle *shrugs*

Posted

No, i am not complaining, i just would like the events to be more balanced for every kind of playstyle *shrugs*

Yeah this is a common complaint. So for a few events they did have gather and fishing events. But vast majority are mob grinding "events".

Maybe next time. I think easter was the best for balance, even if I didn't like the easter decor rewards much. They had gather, fighting,exploration and fishing eggs you could collect. 

3 people like this

Posted

Did they fix the box? 

Enough time has passed such that everyone should be getting Lara's quest by now. If you don't see it, restart your client. (btw, you need to actually talk to her.)(accept your cookie and keep it in your inventory)

Might be what you are grinding. Try grinding mobs that are green-name, or just-turned-gray named that you can pretty much 1 hit, such that you can wipe an entire field in under 30 seconds lol. (Try lower level area's, developers are always sneaky about putting event items in higher chance in lower level areas, makes the newbies feel loved)

1 person likes this

Posted

3 hours grinding several kind of mobs to get a Necklace of good deeds...

I know that is not so bad, but probably won't do the quest again tomorrow... Too long for RNG.

Posted

Hard black stone, when my character did the little victory dance I thought I had got something epic :(

Posted

I've seen people getting WE, Bencho's often. Tree belt few times and 2x tungrade earring. One person got giath. There are more ofc.

Posted

I got a hard shard. I get them quicker from skinning than the time it takes for the stupid candies to drop.