• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Halloween Event Box

146 posts in this topic

Posted

sharp shards, mem frags, ancient weapon stuff

Posted

5 memory fragments......again...gahhhh facepalm rage rantpost trashtalk crapspew......mem frags again?!

kidding.

give me mem frags all day long ;) I'll takem!

Posted (edited)

1. Hard Shard

2. 5 Memory Fragments

3. Sharp Shard

The two last times, it stopped the wheel right next to a closed box (I'm thinking that's a Kzarka) :-(

Edited by AlnilamE
Spelling

Posted

1. Hard Shard

2. 5 Memory Fragments

3. Sharp Shard

The two last times, it stopped he wheel right next to a closed box (I'm thinking that's a Kzarka) :-(

You stopped nothing :) The chances for the other rewards are simply very small.

Posted

You stopped nothing :) The chances for the other rewards are simply very small.

Oh. I didn't mean that I did anything. I guess I should have said "the wheel stopped" instead.

Posted

Oh. I didn't mean that I did anything. I guess I should have said "the wheel stopped" instead.

I got a black crystal for 6 mln. too, so maybe that is the next by chance.

Posted

Day 1: Hard Black Crystal Shard

Day 2: Witch's Earring 

Day 3: Witch's Earring 

Day 4: Red Coral Earring

Day 5: Mark Of Shadow

Day 6: Hard Black Crystal Shard

Day 7: Witch's Earring

That's my 3rd Witch's Earring, I assume that puts me more on the lucky side as a lot of my friends are just getting cron stones and shards every day. Can't complain, but Boss Armor pls!

Posted

got a "Sharp Black Crystal Shard Bundle"....hey! i want those :P

Posted (edited)

holy sh-- wrong thread!

Edited by iller

Posted

MoS
3 sharp shards
Manos ruby neck
few fragments
something so lame I totally forgot about it
something not bad but still forgot what it was (maybe more fragments).,

Nothing great so far but pretty good overall. Next day Muskan 4sure.

Posted (edited)

3 mem frags
2 mem frags
crons stone
Black Magic Crystal - Sturdiness
red coral earring
3 hard shards
red coral earring
3 hard shards
4 mem frags
Witch Earring

seems like my next roll is a 50/50 chance for a Sturdiness crystal, or cron stones....Gonna hope for sturdiness or something new.(edit: got mem frags, then something new.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

Day 8: Muskan's Shoes

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

qiwblY8.jpg?1

1 person likes this

Posted

Day One no box (not enough candy)

Day Two: 2 men frags

Day Three: Not enough candy :(

Day Four: Not enough candy :(

Day Five: Not enough candy :(

Day six: Ancient Seal...actually made me happy. :)

Day seven: Not enough candy :(

Day eight: 1 candy up my sleeve from Day 6... Not sure to keep on flogging this dead horse or not...but the day isn't over yet.

You guys got an event for Christmas? I hope not. I don't think I can take this much "fun" indefinitely.

'gratz to those cleaning up. I hope none of you ever have the same experience as I have had so fat in this event. And I really do mean that with every ounce of my being.

PS. How about just mailing out some candy to accounts with three or more unclaimed cookies? Would that be unfair given how miserable this event is making me feel? The only reason I haven't quit is because I now know there are quite a few people just like me. I am not asking for compensation, just a little equality. What do you say? If people get to the end of the event with more than half their cookies having been out killing mobs every chance they get, how about showing you care by cutting us in on the action?

Or perhaps a better idea, how about letting people put candy in the market? Let those with excessive quantities make some silver and those with excess cookies can make use of them. People could still only get one box a day. How about it? Show us less fortunate players a bit of heart. I'm on my knees here...

Posted

Your guys are lucky all I get is sharps

Posted

Day One no box (not enough candy)

Day Two: 2 men frags

Day Three: Not enough candy :(

Day Four: Not enough candy :(

Day Five: Not enough candy :(

Day six: Ancient Seal...actually made me happy. :)

Day seven: Not enough candy :(

Day eight: 1 candy up my sleeve from Day 6... Not sure to keep on flogging this dead horse or not...but the day isn't over yet.

You guys got an event for Christmas? I hope not. I don't think I can take this much "fun" indefinitely.

'gratz to those cleaning up. I hope none of you ever have the same experience as I have had so fat in this event. And I really do mean that with every ounce of my being.

PS. How about just mailing out some candy to accounts with three or more unclaimed cookies? Would that be unfair given how miserable this event is making me feel? The only reason I haven't quit is because I now know there are quite a few people just like me. I am not asking for compensation, just a little equality. What do you say? If people get to the end of the event with more than half their cookies having been out killing mobs every chance they get, how about showing you care by cutting us in on the action?

Or perhaps a better idea, how about letting people put candy in the market? Let those with excessive quantities make some silver and those with excess cookies can make use of them. People could still only get one box a day. How about it? Show us less fortunate players a bit of heart. I'm on my knees here...

Lol can't grind 3 candies a day the -----.....

Posted (edited)

Lol can't grind 3 candies a day the -----.....

Prety funny huh? Hilarious how much fun I'm having. I hope you get cavities, mate.

Edited by Drustein

Posted

I can't believe I got Boss Armor from halloween box. I dunno how rare it is, but this is the first time I ever got something epic in an RNG box. When you roll it your character pulls out a giant treasure chest :P

Posted

Day 8: Muskan's Shoes

Day 9: Hard Black Crystal Shard x3 Bundle

Day 10: Sharp Black Crystal Shard

Day 11: Sharp Black Crystal Shard

Day 12: Bensho's Necklace

Posted (edited)

1. 3 Memory Fragments

2. Ancient Guardian Seal

3. 5 Cron Stones

4.  Hard

5. Sharp

6. Cadry Ring

It seems in the last few days the candies are dropping more frequently.  It could just be my luck, but there you go.

Edited by Mystic586

Posted

it went something like...

memory

hard

sharp

memory

Posted

Memory frangment and hard black crystal that's all, i don't miss a day