• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lets talk about rangers

109 posts in this topic

Posted

3 times, you offended me three times now, claling me stupid, dumb and retarded. so whats your problem?most of the classes get a nerf because of crybabies like you, and yeah, there are some points which makes one class better than the other, but i cant imagine a ranger 1 shotting 5 guys at full hp, that has to be a warrior.
yeah i know a lot about my class, you can stop your shittalking now, go to the valk forum and cry and create some valks cry or go get laid and chill. and i didnt read any question, you just kept offending me

Then next time read before answering, it was PA who already stated that ranger will be nerfed... I not cry i just simply state a fact... If you would pay attention you would know that ppl were talking about ranger awakening being too strong for months already... Long before you got your awakening in game... Why you again try to guess which class im playing? Im not valk...

Posted

Offended on the internet.

Plays the strongest 1v1 gvg class.

Can beat others of the same class, so the class itself must be trash.

No one has to ridicule you as your argument is a joke enough in itself.

why, do you loose your good manners on the internet?

awakened warrior or ranger? which one is stronger on 1v1?

i said i kill more rangers than any other classes, we are glass cannons, is that so hard to understand? the k/d ratio is lower than a berserkers, warriors or wizards.

yeah, go to your other accounts and keep that offending up :)

Posted

How its possible to have class with so retarded burst ? 

How its possible that average ranger can delete 300dp by 2 skills, throwing some stars and screaming "aaaaaa" while being under superarmor all the time ?

How its possible that their dash si so desynced / laggy and poppin` all over the place ?

How its possible that they can throw some stars and kill 5 ppl at once in 2 seconds in GvGs. Its even worst then warrior`s 100% .

How its possible to have class with so retarded burst ?  Ever met an awakened warrior? Ranger burst is NOTHING compared to warriors.
How its possible that average ranger can delete 300dp by 2 skills, throwing some stars and screaming "aaaaaa" while being under superarmor all the time ? Ever met an awakened warrior?
How its possible that their dash si so desynced / laggy and poppin` all over the place ? Ever met an awakened sorc?

How its possible that they can throw some stars and kill 5 ppl at once in 2 seconds in GvGs. Its even worst then warrior`s 100%.. No actually, it isn't. Ranger 100% does not 1 shot anyone.

NONE of the rangers awakened abilities will 1 shot you unless 1) they severely outgear you and 2) they severely outlevel you.
I'm a level 59 ranger with 194 ap and NONE of my awakened abilites will 1 shot anyone on my level and gearscore. Not even a full combo will 1 shot anyone. The ONLY time I will 1 shot anyone is IF I manage to land my grab KD. 
Also, the stars you're talking about have no super armor or invincibility and root the ranger for a long period of time (like MOST of her awakening abilites). You have ample amount of time to not only see it about to happen but to also counter it. If you're dying to Wailing wind, you need to seriously look at how you play against a ranger.

Posted

Then next time read before answering, it was PA who already stated that ranger will be nerfed... I not cry i just simply state a fact... If you would pay attention you would know that ppl were talking about ranger awakening being too strong for months already... Long before you got your awakening in game... Why you again try to guess which class im playing? Im not valk...

so let them do it, they did the same with shotgun, but you will not see anyone crying about it, its a matter of 1. gear, 2. lvl and 3. skill, so no matter which class you play, if your bad in pvp, you are bad with any class.
i dont know which class your playing, but it has to be one of the salty classes, valk was one of my guesses, maybe ninja or maehwa/musa.
why should i google anything? i play several hours a day, i know a lot about my main, i keep improoving myself and my playstyle, you wont see me complain and whine here about any class, musas awakening looks cool, so i took my musa to 56, warrior is close to 56 ... and maybe kuno will be added to the list.

Posted (edited)

I love how rangers say we are all ballanced and if they even spent two seconds thinking they would realize wow we are a op class or rather the real reason is they don't want nerfs or other classes to get buffed to remain top class.

Edited by ambyentlight
1 person likes this

Posted

Reroll ranger, ez

1 person likes this

Posted

How its possible to have class with so retarded burst ? 

How its possible that average ranger can delete 300dp by 2 skills, throwing some stars and screaming "aaaaaa" while being under superarmor all the time ?

How its possible that their dash si so desynced / laggy and poppin` all over the place ?

How its possible that they can throw some stars and kill 5 ppl at once in 2 seconds in GvGs. Its even worst then warrior`s 100% .

They only really ----- me up when they are getting multiplier attacks(knockdown/back/air)
other than that, they don't really touch me with 300+ dp.

Might be the fact that wizard has 45% damage decrease buff as well though. Dunno.

Posted

Reroll ranger, ez

thats what I did now I can faceroll so many noobs and tell them to git gud xD

Posted

so let them do it, they did the same with shotgun, but you will not see anyone crying about it, its a matter of 1. gear, 2. lvl and 3. skill, so no matter which class you play, if your bad in pvp, you are bad with any class.i dont know which class your playing, but it has to be one of the salty classes, valk was one of my guesses, maybe ninja or maehwa/musa.
why should i google anything? i play several hours a day, i know a lot about my main, i keep improoving myself and my playstyle, you wont see me complain and whine here about any class, musas awakening looks cool, so i took my musa to 56, warrior is close to 56 ... and maybe kuno will be added to the list.

I not play several hours per day, im not casual like you... Also i dont play one of salty classes, my main is one of strognest pvp class right now and it will be nerfed like ranger, which PA already stated... But i have no problem with nerfs and im not coming on forum like you trying to write lies like:

there are many other classes which are better in pvp than ranger

... And your only argument is that ranger is weak, cause you can kill average/bad geared rangers easly WHEN YOU PLAY RANGER YOURSELF? Is this joke or are you serious? You not make argument like this if you play ranger yourself...

Posted

I not play several hours per day, im not casual like you... Also i dont play one of salty classes, my main is one of strognest pvp class right now and it will be nerfed like ranger, which PA already stated... But i have no problem with nerfs and im not coming on forum like you trying to write lies like:

... And your only argument is that ranger is weak, cause you can kill average/bad geared rangers easly WHEN YOU PLAY RANGER YOURSELF? Is this joke or are you serious? You not make argument like this if you play ranger yourself...

against a guild with ppl who are same geared, rangers are the easier targets, what part of that is a lie, they die easy, we die easily

Posted (edited)

against a guild with ppl who are same geared, rangers are the easier targets, what part of that is a lie, they die easy, we die easily

Gear doesnt matter, you not make argument in class balance discussion if its based on your pvp with rangers when you play ranger yourself!! it make no sense!! How many times we need to repeat it to you?

Edited by Dorsai

Posted (edited)

Rangers are absolute garbage until they have bhegs + 200 AP. 

You are getting killed by complete no lifers and that's to be expected. Go find a 160 AP ranger that doesn't have bhegs. You will shove him so deep in the the dumpster he will quit the game. Guaranteed. 

160 ap ranger with reallife. Tri grunil Tri Liverto and such. 
They come grab and im  dead before i do anything :D

rember a valk (when i didnt had Awakening ) 

She could just afk with a weight on hp potion button

Edited by Seskahin

Posted (edited)

160 ap ranger with reallife. Tri grunil Tri Liverto and such. They come grab and im  dead before i do anything :D

rember a valk (when i didnt had Awakening ) 

She could just afk with a weight on hp potion button

Why you guys keep talking about lvl 56 160 Ap rangers in discussion about awakening balance? It have nothing to do with this topic! Its like saying PEN kzarka sux, cause i cant kill lvl 58+ guys with my kzarka PEN when im lvl 1 myself... If you want to give proper argument in this discussion use as example AT LEAST 58 lvl ranger with 190+ AP and bheg gloves, which after 8 months of is really average gear/lvl easy to obtain even by most casuals, especially since ranger is best pve class since march...

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

Why you guys keep talking about lvl 56 160 Ap rangers in discussion about awakening balance? It have nothing to do with this topic! Its like saying PEN kzarka sux, cause i cant kill lvl 58+ guys with my kzarka PEN when im lvl 1 myself... If you want to give proper argument in this discussion use as example AT LEAST 58 lvl ranger with 190+ AP and bheg gloves, which after 8 months of is really average gear/lvl easy to obtain even by most casuals, especially since ranger is best pve class since march...

No, Wizard & witch are best PvE class since March because their abilities were balances on making up for a lack of awakening which other classes had without the actual wep and abiltieis
AND
Wizard witch don't need to use half as many pots as ranger.
Wizard and witch are FAR superior to ranger purely because of this alone in PvE.

Posted (edited)

No, Wizard & witch are best PvE class since March because their abilities were balances on making up for a lack of awakening which other classes had without the actual wep and abiltieisAND
Wizard witch don't need to use half as many pots as ranger.
Wizard and witch are FAR superior to ranger purely because of this alone in PvE.

Wtf you even talking about pots cost is so small compared to profit from grinding then they are irrelevant... Anyway seems like you forgot that ranger mana issues got patched long time ago and its not problem anymore... Anyway it really dont matter if class is best pve class alone or with one other class, effect is still same...

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

Wtf you even talking about pots cost is so small compared to profit from grinding then they are irrelevant... Anyway seems like you forgot that ranger mana issues got patched long time ago and its not problem anymore... Anyway it really dont matter if class is best pve class alone or with one other class, effect is still same...

I'm talking about pots. Do you even know WTF you are talking about? Do you even play ranger?
Mana is still a far bigger issue to the class than ANY other class (Sorc probably close to)
Guildies who play both say they feel relieved to play other classes because they don't have to worry about pots. Then there's stamina use too.

Besides, you were the one that said it was the best PvE class when multiple guides state witch and wiz are superior. The ability to sustain when there are no pots is minimal. Any other class can get by without it. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Play the class first and stop crying.

Posted

Play the class first and stop crying.

yep once you start rangering you never stop rangering I love how easyilly I can defend my spot from theiveing leachers trying to steal my sausans with the pres of a couple of buttons and poof all problems dead :D

1 person likes this

Posted

yep once you start rangering you never stop rangering I love how easyilly I can defend my spot from theiveing leachers trying to steal my sausans with the pres of a couple of buttons and poof all problems dead :D

I love when overconfident rangers who read on the internet that their class was the best and OP try to take my spot and get one combo'd because they can't play their class

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

superarmor only negates cc

GG then.... almost all deaths in this game are because "SPECIAL STATUS EFFECT:  FOR 3-4 seconds, YOU CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME" 

... the remainders were b/c the target was AFK fishing, or Lag Spiked.  No one but the worst of the worst gets 1 combos while they still have full character control allowing the agency of rolling/dodging around.  And now... Rangers NEVER have to die b/c of it

Edited by iller

Posted (edited)

You clearly don't know anything about gearing in this game. With 220 ap you can 1 combo a 280-300 dp. If you only have 300 dp you are full ap not hybrid not tank. Tanks need a minimum of 380 dp. Any class with 220 ap can 1 combo a 280 dp 

Edited by BarcodeGod

Posted (edited)

...you can 1 combo a 280-300 dp...

You can't 1-combo someone who's still able to Block & Dodge.  Address the real issue:  Rangers are far too evasive & LagSwitchy to be called "Glass Cannons"  ...but every other class (except Sorcs/Wizards) have to compromise and can't have both Highest DPS/Cancels + Highest Glitch-Evasion.   And when any other class compromises so ****ing much that they have 380 dp like you suggest, they just gave up everything else in the game that would make them useful on the battlefield  (they might as well be picking Herbs instead)

But Not Ranger.   Ranger gets to HAVE IT ALL for very little investment.  They always have, since Launch.  Nothing's ever changed

Edited by iller
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm talking about pots. Do you even know WTF you are talking about? Do you even play ranger?Mana is still a far bigger issue to the class than ANY other class (Sorc probably close to)
Guildies who play both say they feel relieved to play other classes because they don't have to worry about pots. Then there's stamina use too.

Besides, you were the one that said it was the best PvE class when multiple guides state witch and wiz are superior. The ability to sustain when there are no pots is minimal. Any other class can get by without it. 

Its even worst for most classes. We dont use mana pots. We need -----ing craft our own herbal juice. Wanna know what happends when you are at pirates and you are out of herbal juice? Oh yea you -----ing need to take your boat and go back to veila to craft some more (since they dont sell) or suffer from lack of stamina .

+ I would love to see a real guide/test  stating that wizards/witches are better at pve than rangers.

I've played both at 200 ap and its hilarious how huge is the gap between the 2. (Even prior awakening). Same at world bosses.

Edited by Rebornz
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

How its possible to have class with so retarded burst ?  Ever met an awakened warrior? Ranger burst is NOTHING compared to warriors.
How its possible that average ranger can delete 300dp by 2 skills, throwing some stars and screaming "aaaaaa" while being under superarmor all the time ? Ever met an awakened warrior?
How its possible that their dash si so desynced / laggy and poppin` all over the place ? Ever met an awakened sorc?

How its possible that they can throw some stars and kill 5 ppl at once in 2 seconds in GvGs. Its even worst then warrior`s 100%.. No actually, it isn't. Ranger 100% does not 1 shot anyone.

NONE of the rangers awakened abilities will 1 shot you unless 1) they severely outgear you and 2) they severely outlevel you.
I'm a level 59 ranger with 194 ap and NONE of my awakened abilites will 1 shot anyone on my level and gearscore. Not even a full combo will 1 shot anyone. The ONLY time I will 1 shot anyone is IF I manage to land my grab KD. 
Also, the stars you're talking about have no super armor or invincibility and root the ranger for a long period of time (like MOST of her awakening abilites). You have ample amount of time to not only see it about to happen but to also counter it. If you're dying to Wailing wind, you need to seriously look at how you play against a ranger.

Sorry dude,Warrior/Sorcerer is way more easy to kill than Rangers;I'm Blader btw

If you search a little bit you can find easy info about the KR server which always say '' Ranger is the top tier/god tier awakened class ''

P.S: The only stupid thing about warrior awakening is the huge hitbox for some skills and the stupid 360 god block.

Edited by Hissis
1 person likes this

Posted

You do realize rangers actually become the number 1 class with awakening right? They have all the tools needed to beat every class. Gap closer? Uses mana which is amazing. Is someone blocking? Use a grab or litterally smack that block from range. They also have a good amount of CC and iframes with awakening.

Every class gets retarded burst with awakening. Every class will 100-0 someone because DP does not scale like skills do since skills have multipliers.

wrong, Musa is number one awakened class. ranger is second :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0