• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

"It's dangerous to go alone" - Game Pass Gifting Option

236 posts in this topic

Posted

i sent a ticket about this exact thing, was gonna get my friend to get me the gift pass but im on trial. Ill post when they respond if they don't here

Response from BDO support:

Unfortunately the Gift Pass does not work on an account that has any other form of pass associated with it, as otherwise the benefits don't work. I am afraid that in order to use it, you will need to create a new account with us and apply the code onto that account.

I asked for the refund process. This should be stated clearly on purchase site or this forum at least. I would rather not lose 7 days of play for 1 pet. Even if it is cute.

Posted

I bought the gift pack yesterday, i'm still waiting for the code for my friend.

They can't even lauch an event properly, having to wait without knowing when they'll fix it and give you a product you paid.

TFW you can see they charged you the 10 bucks, but didn't gave you any code, and dont even answer your ticket. They never fail to disapoint me even more.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just got it, and yup you can use tho two polar pets :3 The polar bear's special ability is the same auto-fishing one as the penguin, but even at tier 1 it has a little skill thingie that says +20LT weight limit :D

How did you get it? I've redeemed my gift coupon last night but haven't received anything yet

Posted

Well my friend get code, but i cant use it. It says me "network error". Contacted support, they told me that i should change browser, it still don't help.

Posted

I bought the gift pack but didn't got any code yet... 

Posted

$10 for a pet, an alt account and title..

To get a T3 pet you're looking at min $20, 2 alt accounts.

For a T4 if you're lucky, 3 accounts and $30.. but lets be real here you're looking at about 5-6 pets to get a T4.. instead of throwing your credit card at the game you now have to level multiple accounts to 30+ or manage to have multiple friends who haven't bought the game already..

This event would have worked well in the first month of the game being out.. but now it seems it would just be a game of alts. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Response from BDO support:

Unfortunately the Gift Pass does not work on an account that has any other form of pass associated with it, as otherwise the benefits don't work. I am afraid that in order to use it, you will need to create a new account with us and apply the code onto that account.

I asked for the refund process. This should be stated clearly on purchase site or this forum at least. I would rather not lose 7 days of play for 1 pet. Even if it is cute.

Thats incredibly disappointing. The announcement said the 'only' restriction was that the gifting account needs to be made before October 1st, not that the account to be gifted to also can't have had a guest pass applied.

Posted

Ok so sorry if I missed it, does it take a while to kick in? My "friend" got to level 30. Does he have to do something or does the game just know and give it to the gift sender? 
There is nothing on my account page about a polar bear or 1000 pearls or w.e.
Maybe I should have asked these questions before I did this lol.

Posted

Well, same question..They said it was on my account page...nothing new on it.. i checked ingame mail, i checked event log in.. nothing. But they did post something about having issues with the "reports" page and such.. We will see.

Posted

What's the logic behind limiting it to accounts before Oct 1? Im currently stuck solo but have a few friends who want to play yet can't necessarily afford it right now. I having a somewhat decent job thought I could have assisted them getting in the game so we could all play together.... but reading the forum I guess that idea is scrapped. Fk me right.

Posted

So far we're fine with players having multiple accounts, only thing forbidden is the multiboxing. 

Sadly, you're not ok with people getting multiple accounts at the beginning and reserving multiple names... I can't use my reserved name until you unlock reservations.   T_T

Posted

I bought the gift pack but didn't got any code yet... 

same here, bought it for my brother on saturday, but no code. I submitted a Ticket to the support

Posted

same here, bought it for my brother on saturday, but no code. I submitted a Ticket to the support

Did you try look into email or in your BDO account in your the site ?

Posted

Did you try look into email or in your BDO account in your the site ?

yes, no email, in my purchase history the gift package is as sucessful listed, but on the gift pass list is nothing.

Posted

yes, no email, in my purchase history the gift package is as sucessful listed, but on the gift pass list is nothing.

That's weird tho well anyhow just wait for them to fix all the gifting issues i guess

A lot of issues going on with it

Posted

evrybody is having a fun time just like me it seems, my friends also have activated the code and one is lv32 but i aint getting my polar bear >=I.
it says that its not active so yea im having a blast. i just want my polar bear T_T

Posted (edited)

Same.

xDDDDD.png

Edited by rinnko60

Posted

Same.

xDDDDD.png

yeah thats exactly how it is in my account too.

Posted (edited)

yeah thats exactly how it is in my account too.

and what now ? we havent any info : /

Edited by rinnko60

Posted (edited)

Dear GM

I did do a ticket, but im bringing a post here to call all developers attention, seems is not just me happening this.

We did all these steps and until now nothing, i will describe so you dont make any questions if we did it right or wrong.

1 - Buy the Gift Pass (got my own game middle September) so im valid for to buy gift pack - DONE

2 - Create a new account for my friend with a email never registed, on my friend account says Game Access is using gift pack. DONE

3 - My friend already reached LVL 30+ yesterday, and until today THERE IS NO REWARD

4 - Checked my account page DONE

Gift Pass List

CODE
Purchased Date
Activated By
Activated Date
Get Coupon

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
10/21/16 15:17
Not Activated
Not Activated

5 - Sent a ticket, was made all questions about how we registed the gift pack, all done as the procedure is required. waiting for answer from billing department. DONE

So you failing with what you promised, and we bringing new players to game, our reward is not been given, or at least most of us.

What can you tell about this? if you cant reward just give money back, or compensation for our time, we giving money to the company so give our rewards as promised, the delay is already disrespect for who is supporting KAKAO, i love your company, no complains but this i have to complain, for me those pearls or pet would be useful for my gameplay this weekend, and you failed to give me that opportunity.

Want a good answer from you guys, also if you on same situation or near it tell here and support my request
Edited by aradonaisan
4 people like this

Posted

and what now ? we havent any info : /

I wrote a ticket to the support yesterday noon, I hope they answer quickly

Posted

Dear GM

I did do a ticket, but im bringing a post here to call all developers attention, seems is not just me happening this.

We did all these steps and until now nothing, i will describe so you dont make any questions if we did it right or wrong.

1 - Buy the Gift Pass (got my own game middle September) so im valid for to buy gift pack - DONE

2 - Create a new account for my friend with a email never registed, on my friend account says Game Access is using gift pack. DONE

3 - My friend already reached LVL 30+ yesterday, and until today THERE IS NO REWARD

Gift Pass List

CODE
Purchased Date
Activated By
Activated Date
Get Coupon

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Not Activated
Not Activated

5 - Sent a ticket, was made all questions about how we registed the gift pack, all done as the procedure is required. waiting for answer from billing department. DONE

So you failing with what you promised, and we bringing new players to game, our reward is not been given, or at least most of us.

What can you tell about this? if you cant reward just give money back, or compensation for our time, we giving money to the company so give our rewards as promised, the delay is already disrespect for who is supporting KAKAO, i love your company, no complains but this i have to complain, for me those pearls or pet would be useful for my gameplay this weekend, and you failed to give me that opportunity.

Want a good answer from you guys, also if you on same situation or near it tell here and support my request

I have this same scenario on my account as well for my first Gift Pass.  I have also filled out a ticket with Support.  My other 9 Gift Passes registered just fine.

Posted

Dear GM

Gift Pass List

CODE
Purchased Date
Activated By
Activated Date
Get Coupon

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Not Activated
Not Activated

I have the same issue...any resolution?

Posted (edited)

Same.

xDDDDD.png

ah sry switched day and month numbers ^^°

Edited by Larissa

Posted

Guys i have idea ... Maybe they do not work on the weekend ? xD