• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

"It's dangerous to go alone" - Game Pass Gifting Option

236 posts in this topic

Posted

Any news on the 7 day gift keys working for this event? Thanks.

Posted

Guys i have idea ... Maybe they do not work on the weekend ? xD

That is prob why it says we will deal with this at reset..

Posted (edited)

I want good and not evil for my friends, the few weeks of  f u c ki ng RNG get tired of this game. You lose life in and you only live once.:ph34r::ph34r:

¡¡WAITING!!

REVELATION Online.

Edited by KenseySP

Posted

Guys i have idea ... Maybe they do not work on the weekend ? xD

That's true, they don't work at Weekends so you might have to wait, as they have a lot issues since the DNS they were DDoSed i think that did a lot of ish to their server 

Any news on the 7 day gift keys working for this event? Thanks.

Well they said they're having troubles enabling it for the players who already have a gift pass in their accounts, but it should be soon fixed as they fix the Gift Package itself

Posted

That's true, they don't work at Weekends so you might have to wait, as they have a lot issues since the DNS they were DDoSed i think that did a lot of ish to their server 

Well they said they're having troubles enabling it for the players who already have a gift pass in their accounts, but it should be soon fixed as they fix the Gift Package itself

They cope with this attack?

Posted

do I need to buy anything??

Posted

I want good and not evil for my friends, the few weeks of  f u c ki ng RNG get tired of this game. You lose life in and you only live once.:ph34r::ph34r:

¡¡WAITING!!

REVELATION Online.

When you see cash shop from revelantion and the bots you will quit KR player here

2 people like this

Posted

Actually ive done all, ive send code to my Friend, he reach lvl 30+ but on My Account management nohing is still empty on : Activated By and Activated Date.

May need to be updated weekly or something like this? Anyone here got Polar Bear ? Thanks in Advantage.

Posted

Actually ive done all, ive send code to my Friend, he reach lvl 30+ but on My Account management nohing is still empty on : Activated By and Activated Date.

May need to be updated weekly or something like this? Anyone here got Polar Bear ? Thanks in Advantage.

nothing i dont know what is happening but they not doing what was agreed

Posted

I hope they fix this soon, people dont get a reward after lvl 30 or didnt get a giftcode for their friend in the first place.

Posted

¡¡WAITING!!

REVELATION Online.

how pathetic!! LOL, seriously you just came back to tell us that sh*t? what a sad life you got there... and btw, i got something nice for you about that garbage called revelation :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/comments/4oxs1f/revelation_online_chinese_server_cash_shop_review/

Posted

why would we want a T1 pet that we can't merge -.-

btw the Tier pet system is a freaking disgusting scam setup.... seriously...

this is also the wrong way to get new people in...... its showing right off the bat the bad sides and the reasonings for why people shouldn't start investing time and ressources into the game (and i am saying that as someone who loves the game, but hate the incompetent devs and publishers, who just fcked everything they could up and more or less killed a game which could have been the next BIG long lasting game -.- )

You can merge them.

Untitled.png

Posted

I'm very disappointed in this event.  I started playing the game October 13th and purchased the Explorer package (I didn't use a trial and jumped right in).  According to the terms, I cannot take advantage of the offer which really upsets me.  I guess you want to penalize recent purchasers who joined and want to actively support the game.  I understand not letting people who joined AFTER your announcement, but your cutoff date is 3 weeks BEFORE that!

Posted

I'm a noob , mmorpg enthusiastic, looking to try this game, high chance to stay but want to test nodaway, so if someone have a trial pass, pm me , thanks ^^

image.jpg

Posted (edited)

Hoping to see the guest pass issue resolved soon, and hoping the level 30 requirement works retroactively.

Been having a blast playing this last week on a trial (level 40 warrior, 2wiz/tamer/beserker 10-20) and just got the game gifted by my friend.

Hoping that Tuesday morning I can get back to getting those Halloween candies and clearing all the quests (27 active when my trial ended >.>)

Edited by Nerdfromhell

Posted

Reported this already, but I made 4 emails and bought 4 codes and redeemed them all. Today I hit 30 on all 4 toons. I went to my account page and one shows as no code attached yet the account gives me message that it already has access when I attempt to use this.

Posting to see if we have anyone else with the issue,

Posted

"10 "Gift Package" per month."
 ^can anybody explain this to me, does this mean i can gift a costume to a friend ? 

Posted

When does this event end?

Posted (edited)

"10 "Gift Package" per month."
 ^can anybody explain this to me, does this mean i can gift a costume to a friend ? 

No, you can gift the game (10€) 10 times a month.

PS: I really want a Polar Bear, so I'll be offering a Gift Package to the first person who sends me a Private Message here on the forums. The only thing I ask of you is to please level up your character to level 30 so I can receive my pet. Thank you! 

EDIT: Gift Package has been offered. Please don't send any more PMs.

Edited by Stellary
2 people like this

Posted

When we collect the reward on account page where do we get it after?=

Posted

Rather than gift, this seems more like "Refer a friend" so shouldn't both gifter and receiver both get a reward?

Posted

Refer-a-friend system are usually as "your friend buy the game and get his account bound to yours", here you are gifting the game to your friend. He gets a free game, you get a pet or 1000 pearls + title if he gets to 30. Win-Win. :) 

Posted

Refer-a-friend system are usually as "your friend buy the game and get his account bound to yours", here you are gifting the game to your friend. He gets a free game, you get a pet or 1000 pearls + title if he gets to 30. Win-Win. :) 

just fiks it so we can give the code to the ones that have the 7 days pass:) then i am happy:)

Posted

any info on the problem that we buy the giftpackage but don't receive a code? 

Posted

As far as I know it can take up to 24hours for the payment to be completed and the code to be sent. :)

Regarding the option to gift the game to people who already used a 7 days guest pass our devs are working on it. 

1 person likes this