• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

"It's dangerous to go alone" - Game Pass Gifting Option

236 posts in this topic

Posted

As far as I know it can take up to 24hours for the payment to be completed and the code to be sent. :)

Regarding the option to gift the game to people who already used a 7 days guest pass our devs are working on it. 

I payed on Saturday morning my money is gone but there is no code in my account

Posted

As far as I know it can take up to 24hours for the payment to be completed and the code to be sent. :)

Regarding the option to gift the game to people who already used a 7 days guest pass our devs are working on it. 

So I give my friend a game that will not be able to accept it? (If enabled 7 days)

Posted

what I see from the french and german forum, the problem of not getting a code is happening to those that purchased the giftpackage via paysafecard.

1 person likes this

Posted

ahhj didnt notice its yet another money scam, trying to make people HAVE to gift at least 4 packages and then lvl the 4 "alts" to 30....

makes it even worse -.-

kakao got the most disgusting marketing department i have yet to see an mmo come with.

Actually the pets are pretty much on par with what you get from the game shop already.  You pay $10 for a game and you get a pet that would normally run you $9-11 bucks if sold directly.  So it's not really a money scam per se.

Instead what they're doing is instead of just selling the pet directly to us they're making us create a new account each time.  This is likely done to pad numbers for investors/etc and show that there's X amount of accounts created and that Y of them have reached a "mid point" of "level 30" and that Z accounts were created after 6 months of the game being out showing continual growth for the game.

That is unless @CM_Tytyes is going to confirm we will be able to purchase the bear separately.

Posted

"We are happy to announce the change has been implemented, players who previously used a guest pass can now properly redeem the Game Pass Code offered by their friends."

Small update on the announcement. ;) 

1 person likes this

Posted

The Polar Bear gives a "Weight Limit" bonus. :) 

Hey do you know how much time takes a polar bear elivery, since i choose it as reward but nothing until now, thats about 6 hours ago...

Posted

we finally get asses to game, with gift code, we get some reward for waiting 4 day to get work site?

tnx

Posted

Hey do you know how much time takes a polar bear elivery, since i choose it as reward but nothing until now, thats about 6 hours ago...

After hitting 30 on an account it usually takes around 15-30 minutes to register on the Account Page.

Afterwords when you select "Polar Bear" you then have to select "Activate" on a Gift Pass reward at the top of the screen.  That lets you select Region/Server.

After that it takes anywhere from 0-2 hours depending.  A lot of the rewards appear to be sent out in batches.  For example yesterday I claimed one, received nothing, then claimed another one and received both at the same time which implies the claim rewards system is done in batches at set intervals.  So few hours, you'll have your Polar Bear(s) in game.

ALSO...they appear to have fixed the account linking issue, or support answered my ticket.  Presumably the former because the unpaid intern they hired to do all their support won't actually see my ticket for another 3 weeks.

Posted

Hello guys, i'm looking for someone who can gfit me this package if anyone is interested you can send me a pm here. Thx. Of course i will go as fast as i can lv 30 so you can got your reward.

Posted

Can someone gift me a Starter's Package, please? 9_9

Posted

Actually Streamers could use this to an advantage, a gift pass, then more pets, a 10$ promotion lol 

Posted

Yeah i agree with you "Piratebeowolf" i saw many streamers use that for giveaway but you know 90% of the winners take the code even if they already had the game lol

Posted

Does this system work with the 7 day guest pass?

Posted

I bought the gift pack but didn't got any code yet... 

Still didn't got any code.... 

Posted

If anyone would like a code, please shoot me a message, probably will have about 4 or 5 of these! Just PM and please please be serious about getting to 30!

Posted (edited)

When I click checkout it says internal server error.

Update: It works now! :D

error.PNG

Edited by FluffyRanger

Posted (edited)

"We are happy to announce the change has been implemented, players who previously used a guest pass can now properly redeem the Game Pass Code offered by their friends."

Small update on the announcement. ;) 

Wrong. It still doesn't work.

Sorry, I was using the old link to redeem the key. You can use your key in your accounts page.

Edited by reaply

Posted (edited)

what I see from the french and german forum, the problem of not getting a code is happening to those that purchased the giftpackage via paysafecard.

^^^^^^^^ this, currently struggling with that... :| @CM_Aethon @CM_Tytyes could you confirm this that people buying the giftpackage through paysafecard got issues getting their keycode?D:

Edited by Anthama
Stuff.

Posted

I'm disappointed with your restriction (The only restriction will be that you will need to own the game yourself and have purchased it before the 1st of October 2016.)

No more words.

Posted

I think the restriction is so no more bots can join lol. So I'm fine w it

Posted

^^^^^^^^ this, currently struggling with that... :| @CM_Aethon @CM_Tytyes could you confirm this that people buying the giftpackage through paysafecard got issues getting their keycode?D:

Hey guys, 

I've passed the info to our devs for them to check, in the meantime I'd say it won't hurt to open a ticket to the support as well. Is it still happening or did you get your code by now ?

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=91565

Posted

Hey guys, 

I've passed the info to our devs for them to check, in the meantime I'd say it won't hurt to open a ticket to the support as well. Is it still happening or did you get your code by now ?

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=91565

thank you for your help. I still didn't get the code, the support answered me yesterday but it seemed he didn't understand the problem cause he told me to activate the code to get the gift. I am waiting for another answer now. Looks like no "PSC payer" got his/her code so far.

Posted

But you're positive you got a "Payment is confirmed " ? We tried ourselves and are getting "Payment has failed", so no code will be delivered since the payment didn't work. (That's the issue)

Posted

question:

if they already are lvl 30+ do they need to level a new one?

Posted (edited)

But you're positive you got a "Payment is confirmed " ? We tried ourselves and are getting "Payment has failed", so no code will be delivered since the payment didn't work. (That's the issue)

Yes I got one. the Paysafecard was 10 Euros and got 1 Cent credit now. And in my account its also as successfully purchased:

Edited by CM_Tytyes