• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

"It's dangerous to go alone" - Game Pass Gifting Option

236 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks for the confirmation, I've passed the screen to our team. (And I've also removed it from your post, just so you don't display money transaction to everybody. ;) )

1 person likes this

Posted

ok so finally it worked but i'm a little confused.

didn't it say at one point that polar bers don't have a tier 1 ? :P

And suddenly here he is. Hope there will be other ways to get another one to exchange at one point.

Posted

Thanks for the confirmation, I've passed the screen to our team. (And I've also removed it from your post, just so you don't display money transaction to everybody. ;) )

Thanks a lot for your help :)

oh yes, thanks for that too, should have cutten it out but I'm not good with those programs^^

1 person likes this

Posted

What i would like to know is will the polar bear ONLY be exclusive to this deal, Or do we get a chance to get it later on in the pearl shop for Christmas event (like with Halloween) ? Im hoping we can buy it for when the Christmas stuff will come out. :o

Posted

Yes I got one. the Paysafecard was 10 Euros and got 1 Cent credit now. And in my account its also as successfully purchased:

Same here.

Posted

This is pretty cool. 

Posted

Hey guys, 

I've passed the info to our devs for them to check, in the meantime I'd say it won't hurt to open a ticket to the support as well. Is it still happening or did you get your code by now ?

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=91565

Hey, Uh nope, i still haven't received mine, I just want my two polar bears :| what has a simple soul gotta do for 2 bears D:, Oh, also 24 hours have been passed, still patiently waiting for the keycode, or just simply 2 polarbears any of those will suffise

Posted

Hi,

My girlfriend reached LVL 30 with her char but i dont got the bear or pearl option in my account?

Posted

Hi,

My girlfriend reached LVL 30 with her char but i dont got the bear or pearl option in my account?

Same. The person I sent the gift to just reached lvl 30 but there's still no coupon available. @CM_Tytyes?

Posted

Ok got now the option. Seems that the system need some hours to notice it.

Posted

it could be a daily thing or every 24 hours like getting an item from account online to in game 

Posted

mK8SmAN.png

No more excuses from your friends for not joining you in game anymore!

The only problem I have is this...

Sadly, because I convinced them to, all of my friends and former guild mates from other games purchased BDO from the pre-order. Almost all 7 bought the Conqueror Pack like myself ($150 here in Canada). So as for the "excuses for not joining"??? They have none, they did join, then you gave them so many fantastic reasons to leave. 

Fix those reasons, and they will all come back. I don't know a single person that simply did not like the combat, life skills, dynamics of BDO, this game is amazing. But everyone I know left because of how it is run (google that if you don't know, we all know what those issues are, not going into it here). Thank you for this promotion, it is a great idea, but without fixing the problem you'll need to have another one in 2 months, after this new batch leaves as well: all for the same reasons.

My point is this: instead of working to get new players on the cheap who will bail just like a large part of the BDO community bailed, change the way you run the game and get a huge number of people BACK and they will WANT to bring in their friends. This game was huge for months after launch. Make no mistake, it is the way it is run that drove them off, not the quality of the game or gameplay. And boy did you push them away fast.

Fix the right things guys. Or just keep trying to bail out the ship with a spoon.

Sincerely, the most stubborn of all my friends, and last guy still here,

Chris

Posted

So a friend of me is waiting for the key for 5 days now. It really sucks cuz I'm really hyped getting into the game again after using a 7 days guest key earlier this year. I asked in the german forum, twitter, sent a personal message to a CM and now I'm asking here in hope for an answer:

I heard that the guys we're refunded that used the paysafecard payment while it was bugged. Now the question is what got refunded? The money on the paysafecard? Or what is meant with that. Hopefully I can get an answer fast cuz I'm really mad waiting for 5 days just to get this little code. 

your's faithfully.

Posted

will people that are lvl 30+ from guest pass qualify or will new characters need to be created?

Posted

Still have a few codes!

Posted

@CM_Tytyes Could we get some more information please, it's been well over 2 days without getting any further information regarding the paysafe issue, still waiting either for my keycode or my polarbears :/

Posted

So a friend of me is waiting for the key for 5 days now. It really sucks cuz I'm really hyped getting into the game again after using a 7 days guest key earlier this year. I asked in the german forum, twitter, sent a personal message to a CM and now I'm asking here in hope for an answer:

I heard that the guys we're refunded that used the paysafecard payment while it was bugged. Now the question is what got refunded? The money on the paysafecard? Or what is meant with that. Hopefully I can get an answer fast cuz I'm really mad waiting for 5 days just to get this little code. 

your's faithfully.

paysafecards aren't refundable so easy. Paysafe needs your bank account details a copy of your ID etc, Daum can't refund your card. Me and some others still wait for an answer from the support. 

Posted

"The only restriction will be that you will need to own the game yourself and have purchased it before the 1st of October 2016"

I started this game around a week ago. so i cant get polar bear? :(

Posted (edited)

paysafecards aren't refundable so easy. Paysafe needs your bank account details a copy of your ID etc, Daum can't refund your card. Me and some others still wait for an answer from the support. 

I feel you man, I am waiting aswell for a more clear answer, I've been waiting for so long to get my key or whatever, like why can't we just send our receipts to costumers desk or whatever so they can just send us a link of the keycode like..... all this for what :/

As far as I know the issue got resolved, now I can't promise it will fix all previous purchase, for that I'd suggest you to contact the support:

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=91565

Not to be a major ----- or somewhat, but the support is doing their job poorly at the moment, We've paid inreal money for this, and we can't get a clear answer, besides ''Moved your issue to the payment section'' and that's it, They're not explaining what happends after it, will we be contacted if so, will that take another 2-3 days, Could you direct them on this matter to be more clear when answering our Tickets?

Regards

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo Could we get a new CM handling this topic? Since there are still alot of unanswerd questions and different kind of matters?

Edited by Anthama

Posted (edited)

The Support is slow but I am sure the CMs do already as much as they can :) @CM_Tytyes forwarded everything and keeps us updated.

My new ticket was fewed 12 minutes ago, so I hope for the best, hope everyone is lucky and get their Code soon.

I already ask here if someone Needs a Code maybe, my brother was impatient and bought the game himself so I dont really Need my Code anymore :/

Update:

I just received an answer from the Support, the Problem has been solved and the keys will be send out within the next few hours, hope everyone gets their key then :)

Edited by SensualZeduction

Posted

I don't wanna wait days over days again. That problem really needs to be fixed and all codes need to be sent out asap. 

Posted

I don't wanna wait days over days again. That problem really needs to be fixed and all codes need to be sent out asap. 

I got a confirmation from a GM through mail that it has been resolved and shortly the keycodes will be sent out to those using paysafe cards haven't received mine yet, but sort off hopeful

Posted

I got a confirmation from a GM through mail that it has been resolved and shortly the keycodes will be sent out to those using paysafe cards haven't received mine yet, but sort off hopeful

That's something. I just hope that they dont need 2 days again to send 'em

Posted

That's something. I just hope that they dont need 2 days again to send 'em

i would be super triggerd if that was the case lol