• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

"It's dangerous to go alone" - Game Pass Gifting Option

236 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone have gift packages? I'm really interested in playing this game. Thanks.

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone. I have a question about this "Gifted Starter Pack". 
It could be gifted to a friend who's already playing/played with a Guess Pass 7 Days. The question is: If the friend of mine hit already the level 30 on his character while using the Guess Pass and the guess pass is now gone, will i still get the bear if he applies to that account a Starter Pack Key? (without leveling anything else) or he has to level up another level 30 character?

Edited by Mukurowl

Posted (edited)

wO.ot!

Edited by Cosplay_Medica

Posted

my friend has lvl31 and i dont have redem option.. waiting....  :( 

Posted

If anyone still has a gifted Starter Pack, I would love to get it! Please :) gonna level up fast for you.

Posted

I've got a slight issue with the rewards, it doesn't look like it's the way it's supposed to be and I'm curious if anyone else has this, but after redeeming the first code for pearls I no longer have the option to redeem it on the 2nd one. I tacked a picture of what I see on here.

Coupon.png

Posted

Refer-a-friend system are usually as "your friend buy the game and get his account bound to yours", here you are gifting the game to your friend. He gets a free game, you get a pet or 1000 pearls + title if he gets to 30. Win-Win. :) 

Has the result changed 

I have 2 friends on 7 day passes atm I have 3 gift accounts for them but I keep reading that it will not work or give me the rewards.

any ideas? 

Hello everyone. I have a question about this "Gifted Starter Pack". 
It could be gifted to a friend who's already playing/played with a Guess Pass 7 Days. The question is: If the friend of mine hit already the level 30 on his character while using the Guess Pass and the guess pass is now gone, will i still get the bear if he applies to that account a Starter Pack Key? (without leveling anything else) or he has to level up another level 30 character?

any response to this? I am waiting myself 

Posted

does anyone want a pass I still have one left

Posted (edited)

I would love to purchase the gift pass myself, but unfortunately purchased my game after october 1st. I have some friends who could use gift passes. They are mmo gamers who would probably stick to the game, once they tried it. Lvl 30 np for them. If you still have 1-2 passes to give away, my friends and i would be very grateful.

Edited by Dixs

Posted

It's not that dangerous go alone Im grinding with alchemist clothes lately to get more weights

I like the polar bear tho

1 person likes this

Posted

I've got a slight issue with the rewards, it doesn't look like it's the way it's supposed to be and I'm curious if anyone else has this, but after redeeming the first code for pearls I no longer have the option to redeem it on the 2nd one. I tacked a picture of what I see on here.

Coupon.png

I have this same problem

1 person likes this

Posted

Would anyone happen to know when this event will end? Because I'd really like to gift some of my friends the game. But I want to know whether if this event will end soon or not.

Posted

Not only did I pay 9.99 for a friend to join, but they bought an additional 29.99 to upgrade and made LVL 30+, still no code to redeem "Once the purchase is complete, you will receive a gift code to give to your friend. (The code can also be found on your Account page)" It is not there. Now what?

Posted (edited)

I posted a ticket based around but I didn't receive a code either. I was wondering if anyone else had the same issue and all they had to do was wait a bit.

Update: Got a refund (: But I'm wondering if I should try getting the gift package again with the hope that it'll work this time?

Update 2.0: I did it, I have no self control. But a code has been received! 

Edited by Poteto

Posted

Greetings adventurers,

Today we have some news to share, specifically about the gifting option of the game itself. Starting today, you will be able to buy a Starter's Package (9.99€) from your own account and gift it to a friend. The only restriction will be that you will need to own the game yourself and have purchased it before the 1st of October 2016. If you meet these requirements then you will you be able to purchase a maximum of 10 "Gift Package" per month.

• Once the purchase is complete, you will receive a gift code to give to your friend. (The code can also be found on your Account page)
  • All your friend has to do is create a BDO account and then redeem your code.
  • If your friend manages to level up to 30 you will have the option to pick a special reward, either; a unique pet, the "Polar bear" or 1000 Pearls, as well as a special title "Topliner" to wear in game. They will be available to redeem from your Account page

mK8SmAN.png

No more excuses from your friends for not joining you in game anymore!

Additional Info Regarding the Polar Bear Pet

57B3FDF0020E1C0001

• Polar Bear Tier 1 Auto-fishing time reduced Weight Limit Increase +20LT
  • Polar Bear Tier 2 Auto-fishing time reduced Weight Limit Increase +20LT
  • Polar Bear Tier 3 Auto-fishing time reduced Weight Limit Increase +30LT
  • Polar Bear Tier 3 Auto-fishing time reduced Weight Limit Increase +40LT
  • Polar Bear Tier 3 Auto-fishing time reduced Weight Limit Increase +40LT
  • Polar Bear Tier 4 Auto-fishing time reduced Weight Limit Increase +50LT
  • Polar Bear Tier 4 Auto-fishing time reduced Weight Limit Increase +50LT

Update

We have seen the comments and requests that players want to apply the Gift Pass on their existing Guest Accounts, we will start working on this now and hope to have it implemented by Tuesday of next week!

24/10: We are happy to announce the change has been implemented, players who previously used a guest pass can now properly redeem the Game Pass Code offered by their friends. :)

New Update 25/10: There seem to be an issue regarding payment made through PaySafe Card. We'll keep you updated regarding the situation, in the meantime, if you can, please do not use PaySafe Card as a payment method.

The PaySafe Card issue has now been fixed and everything should work as intended, if you still experience problems please reach out to our support.

How long does it take to register on your account?

Posted

Appears they only send these out during the week. So if your friend gets to 30 on the weekend don't expect to see it till Monday. Don't waste your time sending a ticket they won't respond till Monday either and it will be a pre-written bs that shows they didn't even read your question. 

Posted

Is this still available? how long does it take to get the rewards when a character reaches level 30?

Posted

If you meet these requirements then you will you be able to purchase a maximum of 10 "Gift Package" per month.

Is that per calendar month? per 30 days? per 31 days? I seem to be unable to purchase another gift package but I have only purchased 7 this calendar month and 8 in the last 31 days.

Posted

Update/ Clarification:
At this point of time the limit is 10 "Gift Packages" purchasable per account.
The amount is not resting each month!

Posted

Great idea... Not sure about the level 30 being a condition but oh well

Posted

Update/ Clarification:

thats kinda unfair to the ones who gave out the extra codes expecting to be able to purchase those. But it is just a code

Posted

Resetting man, resetting...

Posted

Update/ Clarification:

So when will we be able to purchase more then? I've been buying copies left right and center with the impression I can buy more later. Now I have 5 friends who still want the game and I can't buy them copies!

thats kinda unfair to the ones who gave out the extra codes expecting to be able to purchase those. But it is just a code

That is exactly the problem I have now!

Posted

my friend is lvl 30 and I did not receive the gift

Posted

my friend is lvl 30 and I did not receive the gift

need to be level 40 for the current gift pass event. check progress in your account page under "gift pass"