• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] Shovels & Bottles Temporarily Disabled

189 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

In the process of reviewing game functionality for our most recent patch our team discovered a bug with the current implementation of the ‘Shovel’ item. As a result of this we’ll be temporarily blocking the use of the item from the game while our Developers work to apply a remedy.

We understand this may directly impair the ability to complete some quests and other aspects of the game requiring the use of this item. At this time we ask for your patience while a fix is developed and applied.

Further information will be delivered through this post regarding our best estimated time for restoration of the ‘Shovel’ functionality. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and thank you for your understanding.

- BDO Team

Update

Unfortunately at this time we are also going to need to block the use of Empty Bottles.

We understand this will be inconvenient for those who wish to adventure in the Valencian Desert as these are the two most common ways to gain Purified Water.  While we work on fixing this matter you will still be able to purchase Purified Water from the Auction House and/or use Thinning to convert Cactus Sap into Purified Water. Alternatively, there are two nodes you can invest in to have your workers gather Bags of Muddy Water; Kunid’s Vacation Spot & Leical Falls.  If you have not had a chance to visit these nodes before we have provided a screenshot below to help you find them.

Node Locations

2YuspmS.png

Again we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We will make an update announcement as soon as we have updated information to share for fixing the above mentioned issues.

-The BDO Team

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

:(

How about that desync issue eh?

Edited by KFC
17 people like this

Posted (edited)

Edited by Yngol_Stormblade

Posted

Desync? 

Posted

What was the problem? 100% shard drops?

Posted (edited)

What was the problem? 100% shard drops?

Certainly not, i have used 466 energy at artisan10, only got 2 hard

Edited by Chi Cha
1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

In the process of reviewing game functionality for our most recent patch our team discovered a bug with the current implementation of the ‘Shovel’ item. As a result of this we’ll be temporarily blocking the use of the item from the game while our Developers work to apply a remedy.

We understand this may directly impair the ability to complete some quests and other aspects of the game requiring the use of this item. At this time we ask for your patience while a fix is developed and applied.

Further information will be delivered through this post regarding our best estimated time for restoration of the ‘Shovel’ functionality. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and thank you for your understanding.

- BDO Team

hmm, i may forget about it and be patient. but its gonna cost ya. Giff me like 5 GM blessings cuz i said so. >.>

2 people like this

Posted

Game breaking bug, meanwhile the desync....

2 people like this

Posted

Havent done combat in months coz of desync. Some of the times i did was on helms coz it will take them a while to kill me. Waiting for the game to load again.

Posted

fix ninja and kunoichi

8 people like this

Posted

I knew all of that shoveling that I was doing could cause some problem.

I just never thought it would be this bad.

Sorry fam.

1 person likes this

Posted

y u do dis

Posted

Shovels confirmed to cause desync across servers

3 people like this

Posted

maybe TEST your patches before release....

and you don't seem to understand the issue of this, you are now wasting houndreads maybe thousind of energy while we can't shovel -.-

each day this takes will cost you roughly 30m+ if you use all your energy on shoveling and AFK time in bed (since your not an awakened class and you are too frustrated to play much because of the idiocy of their release schedule).... 5gm blessing is NOTHING compared to just 1 day of lost shoveling -.-

Maybe learn the industry before commenting on it.

3 people like this

Posted

Maybe learn the industry before commenting on it.

Yeah, you should do that. In every single patch they break something. Ranger awakening brought desync, they resetted life skills, they disabled Value Pack. They made Boss Gear Box drop only Red Noses. If you think telling them to test stuff before they implement patches they got from PA is a bad advice, you should stop licking them and pretending to be understanding, you are just in denial and you don't know squat about industry that you talk about.

It's their fault. They screw up. A LOT. In EVERY patch. Not everything can be blamed on PA. They are just few youths that barely know what they are doing walking blindly and implementing what KR gives them. Even if it causes problems. Hell, they can't even fix desync issues.

3 people like this

Posted

Maybe the desert ran out of sand and they need to add more since everyone is shoveling 24/7 :/

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

wow I am literally stuck in valencia to finish my ring quest and wasted at least 2 hrs waiting you guys to fix this. 

This is STUPID! such waste of time

2016-10-22_68992545.JPG

Edited by Raccoon_SAGA

Posted

What was the bug?

Posted

lol random

Posted (edited)

So i am stuck with 3700 shovels in my inventory, gj!  Way to think this one through

Edited by thrawn418941
3 people like this

Posted

maybe TEST your patches before release....

and you don't seem to understand the issue of this, you are now wasting houndreads maybe thousind of energy while we can't shovel -.-

each day this takes will cost you roughly 30m+ if you use all your energy on shoveling and AFK time in bed (since your not an awakened class and you are too frustrated to play much because of the idiocy of their release schedule).... 5gm blessing is NOTHING compared to just 1 day of lost shoveling -.-

I'm agree with this

why you don't make a test server?
just for selected people that could help you guys

this is a great method because you can fix the bugs 
before they are released

@GM_Caramel @CM_Aethon

ty guys and have a nice weekend

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

- BDO Team

Sure.  Do what you gotta do and disable people from using shovels for whatever the reason is that they need to be.   But could you at least let us move them around or delete them because right now they are stuck in horse/wagon inventories taking up space/weight and can't be dropped or moved because  the item "Cannot apply results to memory"

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't mind the wait but I did used a GM apology for the energy recovery and item drop so would we get some compensation if not its not a big deal im just wondering .

Posted (edited)

Pathetic... now you'll even compensate us with Pathetic GM box's that we all know only contains 1 black stone. Keep pissing off players and you'll find that welfare don't pay much.

Edited by Vaxy
3 people like this

Posted

You seems to know something no one other knows....

4 people like this